Meigh Multimedia - 'Shops and memes for the hottest horse around.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I love the idea of Ralph actually having to pay while supporting another BPD teenager
May’s like 30 years old, though. Yeah you’d think a person would need to be a mentally ill teenager to date Ethan Ralph, let alone let him squirt a baby in you, but Meigh is just that desperate and stupid.

I was going to call “Twinsies!” But meme man looks way more feminine than Meigh, even with short hair. I’ll say it again: Alice looks freaking gorgeous next to her.

67352DA7-267F-4F4B-89F9-08E27CB7F5DA.jpeg
1ADCE820-9789-48E0-AC21-AE7FD8F7129E.jpeg

Wine em Dine em 69 em

Bus stop rat bag & fucked up old hag
kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over the size of his melon. Meigh has a massive head herself, for comparison. She’s going to want to have that babby early or they’ll have to cut it out of her. The first one’s always the most difficult birth.
I like how BPD Alice tried to blur out the awfulness of everything by using the migraine glare of the tree and tv in the background.
Seriously though ralph take a shower mate. The state of him.
440C0A4C-2CD1-4FE0-B2F8-2BEE95097C72.jpeg

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over the size of his melon. Meigh has a massive head herself, for comparison. She’s going to want to have that babby early or they’ll have to cut it out of her. The first one’s always the most difficult birth.
I like how BPD Alice tried to blur out the awfulness of everything by using the migraine glare of the tree and tv in the background.
View attachment 2832259
Was it Alice that took the picture? Imagine bringing fucking Scuffed Alice to your family’s Christmas dinner. I hope they burned her chair.

View attachment 2832259
He looks like lowtax's inbred brother.

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over the size of his melon.
The guy is a total freakshow. He has a front ass and back tits so simple things like his melon head almost goes unnoticed. The immense size of his head plus the beady eyes and blotchy skin condition make him look like a literal subhuman.
1640621518807.png

May is starting to look like a trooned out Patti Smith...which is saying something since Patti Smith already looks like a troon.
1640622113586.png

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Meigh openly “transitioning” when she was still with Digibro and was taking on that moniker for herself? She referred to herself on Twitter and elsewhere as a boy (example; archive). Maybe she thinks “If you can’t beat them, join them” or something.

9118ABE4-CACA-49D2-83CF-02327A7674A2.jpeg
4301F604-2B8A-40E4-B39B-93B60F5B2493.jpeg
2034DBDE-BA9E-4E58-AA5F-6A538816B698.jpegB855CA78-F677-4691-9218-17C2D1F0ED3B.jpegBE61F68B-4D6F-44CD-92B8-C7AEEBC0AF4E.jpeg691C1AA8-E5DF-4B43-9564-553CA12A8A38.jpeg

The guy is a total freakshow. He has a front ass and back tits
I’m sure his neck has its own gunt rolls too. Let’s hope he never shaves his head.

4BBF1E4C-FCC3-4838-8424-6F86771FF9C7.jpeg

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Every time a picture of her is posted here I am certain that one of you altered it to maker her nose look bigger or to make her more manly looking.
But they aren't, she actually just looks that way.
Sorry May :feels:
There absolutely are altered picture of her being posted. Practically every one uploaded by John Andrews Stan is altered.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Meigh openly “transitioning” when she was still with Digibro and was taking on that moniker for herself? She referred to herself on Twitter and elsewhere as a boy (example; archive). Maybe she thinks “If you can’t beat them, join them” or something.

View attachment 2832634
View attachment 2832633
View attachment 2832635View attachment 2832636View attachment 2832637View attachment 2832638

I’m sure his neck has its own gunt rolls too. Let’s hope he never shaves his head.

View attachment 2832607
the fact that every time i see a picture of her on here i have to check who posted it is very depressing. i just assume it’s a real pic until seeing it’s a photoshop.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
The fact that people can't tell the difference is all that needs to be said.
Maybe I'm just being a bit autistic but it annoys me that they aren't labelled as being shooped when posted, because now 3/4 of the board thinks they're real. I have no issue with the images themselves, it just always pisses me off when threads on here have blatant falsehoods being believed as truths; it feels antithetical to the purpose of the forum and evidence of further devolution.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just being a bit autistic but it annoys me that they aren't labelled as being shooped when posted, because now 3/4 of the board thinks they're real. I have no issue with the images themselves, it just always pisses me off when threads on here have blatant falsehoods being believed as truths; it feels antithetical to the purpose of the forum and evidence of further devolution.
Same. It's honestly embarrassing and Ralph actually has a point in calling it out. No joke. That said it's still funny how bothered they were but we have a reputation to uphold damnit! This isn't /cow/.

Now when Ralph tells people everything on the farms is made up bullshit from jealous trannies he can show them those gay edits as proof. Congratulations.

Last edited:

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
whats dick's view on cuties, how much does jim enjoy anime?
like i said dick,jim,chris,etc. have done most of those. everyone in this sphere is shit.
does jim enjoy anime?
What?
What the fuck does Metokur being into anime matter when talking about Amanda Lynn Morris being into sexualized drawing of children? And Dax? Yes he is also a complete piece of garbage, so?

Your defense is "well, Dax defends pedophilia and Metokur is a faggot who likes anime so that makes being into lolicon OK?"
You either are May (as further evidenced by you whining about the shopped pictures shortly before May does the same on Twitter, you posting screenshots from May's phone that no one else had, you defending May, etc.) or you are dumber than a rock and for some reason refuse to see the mountain of bad things this person has done and still want to defend her?
that means you're a faggot according to our friends here. like i was saying we're really abandoning principles allowing that, for fucks sake @Null banned me because i put a weird title on a screenshot dragging the vickers but his ralph hate boner is strong enough to allow this.
Stop lying, that wasn't your original point, you were just annoyed by the pictures and are now trying to use "oh but think of the forum" as an excuse. Since you bring it up, you were unbanned because you promised to spill more info which you never did btw.