Meigh Multimedia - 'Shops and memes for the hottest horse around.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
he doesnt because his point isnt actually about the troof its about saying were not allowed to say his broodmare is ugly and this weird idea that its not his wifes face at all which unintentionally insulted her looks honestly more than we have
Okay I agree that the better play would have been for him to not address it at all but I stand by my opinion that passing off shoops is a bad look for us and damages our credibility unnecessarily especially when there is no lack of shit to ridicule.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're paying attention to posts you're reading, you should realize they are shops. The real ones are almost always posted by someone else before @John Andrews Stan posts his versions. That's why I haven't had a problem with it. It's also apparent if you have any fucking clue what May actually looks like and spend more than 1 second looking at his shops. That being said, his shops are fucking great.

Mah principles!

who's going to get Ralph's bank account info?
Congrats, you just got your thread ban re-instated for shitting up the thread with your autistic whining because someone is making shops of the horse you simp for.

Balthier

friendly neighborhood catty bitch
kiwifarms.net
If you're paying attention to posts you're reading, you should realize they are shops. The real ones are almost always posted by someone else before @John Andrews Stan posts his versions. That's why I haven't had a problem with it. It's also apparent if you have any fucking clue what May actually looks like and spend more than 1 second looking at his shops. That being said, his shops are fucking great.

Congrats, you just got your thread ban re-instated for shitting up the thread with your autistic whining because someone is making shops of the horse you simp for.
Damn, I was just about to ask @Kramer on the phone if he was actually Mr. Morris or one of May's male relatives come here to defend her honor against us. Guess I'll never know.

One might wonder if the hideous shops of May make her upset but she might get some gender euphoria out of it since she's a stunning and brave transman after all.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Meigh openly “transitioning” when she was still with Digibro and was taking on that moniker for herself? She referred to herself on Twitter and elsewhere as a boy (example; archive). Maybe she thinks “If you can’t beat them, join them” or something.

View attachment 2832634
View attachment 2832633
View attachment 2832635View attachment 2832636View attachment 2832637View attachment 2832638

I’m sure his neck has its own gunt rolls too. Let’s hope he never shaves his head.

View attachment 2832607
Pretty sure those are shops, but the fact it's so tough to tell says a lot.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the credibility of a site that laughs at retards.
What's the point of laughing at retards if the shit you are laughing at is bogus fanfic? Just go watch some kike shit on netflix and guffaw at Seth Rogan like a fucking normie faggot if that's what gets you off. Ralph is funny because the truth makes him squirm. Don't dilute it.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Meigh openly “transitioning” when she was still with Digibro and was taking on that moniker for herself? She referred to herself on Twitter and elsewhere as a boy (example; archive). Maybe she thinks “If you can’t beat them, join them” or something.

View attachment 2832634
View attachment 2832633
View attachment 2832635View attachment 2832636View attachment 2832637View attachment 2832638

I’m sure his neck has its own gunt rolls too. Let’s hope he never shaves his head.

View attachment 2832607
HOLY SHIT YOU COULD CUT DIAMONDS WITH THAT NOSE

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
If Ethan is embarrassed that he knocked up a whorse, I get it. But that’s on him. I’d be embarrassed too.

If you struggle to tell if a photo has only been edited and filtered by Meigh or if someone else tweaked it, well, join the club. That’s why it’s funny. No one’s going to write explainer articles so that turbo-autists can detect jokes here.

Meigh has only herself to blame. She’s fucking hideous and still posts pictures like this. The thirst is off the charts. Could the e-fame possibly be worth it?

20136610-2275-4AA4-8C27-AD65B0B6D3F4.jpeg

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1193746.jpg
Eight year olds, Dude.
May is starting to look like a trooned out Patti Smith...which is saying something since Patti Smith already looks like a troon.
View attachment 2832314
Patti Smith may not be conventionally attractive, but her deity-level talent makes her a goddess despite looking like a trooned-out Mick Jagger.
If Ethan is embarrassed that he knocked up a whorse, I get it. But that’s on him. I’d be embarrassed too.
The first Guntling amazingly turned out white. Will the second have hooves?