Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose NOW EX-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 155 9.0%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 219 12.8%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 721 42.1%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 618 36.1%

• Total voters
J

Jgkwctd

kiwifarms.net
I can only imagine the kinds of conversations they have and anything Opa is unsure of, Glip and Eevee are there to set him straight.
Even though they hate marl, this is exactly what he did to me constantly.

I don't want to be too specific, but the topic of beastiality came up and I actually told marl it made me sick and scared (for specific reasons), like extremely so because animals cannot consent.

He replied that animals consenting is a gray area, but there are definitely signs if they don't want it so it's fine

He was Glip's husband back then and Glip had been a fave artist of mine at the time... so I didn't want to disagree, and besides he spoke so calmly and like such an authority that maybe he was right and I just hadn't thought of the issue of animal fucking enough

This opened the floodgates. he talked about animals (dogs included) any opportunity he had. He said he was very sexual, much more sexual than Glip, and Glip did not satisfy him.
He said this all casually. Even if I gave lukewarm responses to toe the line between disagreeing and agreeing, he would keep talking until I agreed on SOMETHING or other

I do believe that Glip does not like to get fucked by dogs (hence Marl's need for more people) but I feel that Glip had to have known of his tendencies. At least have had an inkling of suspicion. I can't imagine that he can get fucked by a dog so silently like a ninja for years that the other two didn't notice.

This is all to say I don't doubt opa-opa is being preyed upon. Even if it is not as (seemingly) devious as marl, I feel sympathy for him as I had been there once before.

warhound

kiwifarms.net
I do believe that Glip does not like to get fucked by dogs (hence Marl's need for more people) but I feel that Glip had to have known of his tendencies. At least have had an inkling of suspicion. I can't imagine that he can get fucked by a dog so silently like a ninja for years that the other two didn't notice.
Right, we're supposed to believe that he couldn't shut up about this thing to complete strangers on the internet, constantly talking about it casually like it was no big deal, but somehow never mentioned it once to the people he was living with for years.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
So much "I don't understand" and avoiding questions courtesy of Eevee and Opa (it's a bit of a long one):
View attachment 662726
And another featuring PK. And people say KF is the asshole:
View attachment 662727
You missed this part, lmao
upload_2019-2-11_8-39-47.png

upload_2019-2-11_8-38-53.png

upload_2019-2-11_8-40-21.png

upload_2019-2-11_8-41-5.png

upload_2019-2-11_8-41-25.png

upload_2019-2-11_8-44-22.png

PK is so Not Mad Online that she's calling this random person an abuse victim and a child rapist in a desperate attempt to make them upset somehow. It's not working.

F

FarFlung

kiwifarms.net
glip said:
normally loving someone else makes people nicer
Interesting glip can say that and still be such a little bitch after being in a relationship with two people.

Been lurking since the logs dropped and as a kid I always wanted to join the PMD-E fun on dA but the NSFW content was so fucking easy to stumble on that it scared me away. Next I heard of glip was on /vp/ where someone mentioned them throwing a tantrum because nobody bought their "creepy beastiality" prints at a con booth. They have not changed since, I see.

Starberry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
So much "I don't understand" and avoiding questions courtesy of Eevee and Opa (it's a bit of a long one):
View attachment 662726
And another featuring PK. And people say KF is the asshole:
View attachment 662727
Watching PK and Eevee try to be slick is hilarious. The only people who side with you at this point are your yes men.

As funny as it is to watch the two get butt hurt over someone talking about them on Twitter, at the same time it feels like confronting them is beating a dead horse. They aren't going to admit anything, they are so convinced of their lies that it became their reality.
Still great to watch I suppose.

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
I see PK's game here, she's reacting like a 'kiwi' to all these tweets to expose some 'hidden hypocrisy' of some kind.
It's really not working, this will only encourage people to find receipts of PK's fixation on little boys.
The Rhodes story is one thing, but she's expressed a liking to shota and had a fetish of teaching sex to kids 'before they are supposed to'.

Let's not forget her obsession with Killua (a 12 year old) and child N (whom she has drawn being raped by his father).
Do I need to go on PK? Do you want us to bring to the surface all of your dirty laundry because you just can't shut up?

Snap Dragon

kiwifarms.net
It's real cute how they're focusing on only responding to some random lolicon instead of literally anyone else, so they can just say I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I, and talking about misgendering instead as some sort of gotcha.

Also I fucking love, loooove, the argument that Opa is using that "I know them better than (random person) so I know they aren't bad" like god damn how stupid do you have to be when their entire argument against Marl is "we didn't knooowwww!" Fucking same goes for Glip's defense of Hayden, "I met him and he was nice", wow guess he's exonerated then, that definitely cancels out the experiences of dozens of people, good job Glip!!

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that this is how Eevee acts around kids, and Opa is OK with that:

Also I fucking love, loooove, the argument that Opa is using that "I know them better than (random person) so I know they aren't bad" like god damn how stupid do you have to be when their entire argument against Marl is "we didn't knooowwww!" Fucking same goes for Glip's defense of Hayden, "I met him and he was nice", wow guess he's exonerated then, that definitely cancels out the experiences of dozens of people, good job Glip!!
Legit one of the oldest narc tactics in the book. It's easy for people who aren't savvy to get suckered in by "everyone else hates me because they just don't understand me, but you understand me, you're so special!". As long as you don't pay attention to the person in question blindly shitting on everyone without making any effort to "understand" them.

Starberry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 662527
This reads with the same tone as "my girlfriend is totally real she just goes to a different school"

If your community is so wonderful why are you spending your time on twitter being an angry dickhead. Doesn't sound like a great time to me
Is that the same community that has been preemptively blocking you and Eevee on various platforms? Lol

F

Freefallforall

kiwifarms.net
Glip is supposed to be parodying the farms, but it just looks like they just accepted their own natural impulses. This is more intune with how they tend to act than any of that "Be nice!" talk they share.

What are the chances Glip has something even more bizarre in store for Valentine's Day?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino