Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose NOW EX-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 155 9.0%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 219 12.7%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 726 42.2%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 619 36.0%

• Total voters

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

strut bitch
kiwifarms.net
Because people in this thread, shitposting aside, actually have an emotional range past a nursing infant. This is arguably the nicest thread on the site and It's a nice reprieve from the rest of it at times lmao. I didn't do much when pmd-e was active other than make an app but the stories I heard were enough to make me conveniently find another group to focus on at that time.

formerlurker

kiwifarms.net
Also, have anyone heard anything from Joop yet? I'm starting to get worried about them tbh..
Im pretty concerned myself with what glip is gonna do to try to ostracize joop from the flora community... I really do hope joop doesnt get their head put on a metaphorical pike either on glips twitter or in the actual damn comic as another kiwi-insert.

okska

kiwifarms.net
he bitches about PoE BC he's been 'falsely represented there' aka he fucks dogs and is a pedo, that we already know.

heres a convo he had with a pal of mine, censored a link to their twitter post and the icon. Its from around the time the logs came out. same person had been a close friend of shmorky and kupok screeched about their post about it too saying it was fake, etc. so this friend is 100% Done with kupok even after he'd been friendly up until these 'evil callouts' (i dont think they knew about kupok's fetishes, idfk)

the friend was abused as a kid, and the logs from marrl "felt very real and similar to what happened to me"
the friend had been a fan of and talked to pk on occasion and was following since they were both underage on AGNPH, luckily no one caught on to my friends age though, so they didnt have any other interaction with eevee or marrl

links to image convo bc im a dumb guest idk how to use this place

1. https://my.mixtape.moe/fxsyya.PNG
2. https://my.mixtape.moe/baoopa.PNG
3. https://my.mixtape.moe/zxbsfm.PNG
4. https://my.mixtape.moe/uizoxr.PNG
5. https://my.mixtape.moe/gnevvo.PNG

that last one makes it seem like kupok knows more about eevee, he was more upset about eevee than marrl or pk, so that comment stood out to me at least.
Why hide? I do not make secret that I was a real piece of shit in my past, why should you be allowed to keep secret whom you are? You cannot post to this place without carrying the mark of this place, https://twitter.com/tanukeki and I feel it is a service for it to be public record that you will make public record of private interactions with you for trivial reasons and little gain.

Attachments

B Stands for Hugbees

Clapping Hand Emojis after each word.
kiwifarms.net
I've said this once before, and I'll say it again. Those 2 losers lack of a moral compass and will throw anyone they can under the bus to get ahead; no matter how close they are to them. One day I'll expect to see Opa being thrown under the same bus they used to kill Marl. Joop may or may not the next Bus victim, I severely hope not; they seem like an alright person.

When I was in the Flora Discord, there were people I saw as friends who are in the new one, who even when shown the truth; whole-hardheartedly deny it right out of the gate. Melanie brown-noses a lot of fucking people to make a cushy layer of protection encase shit hits the fan hard.

Nidorina

Nido!
kiwifarms.net
or in the actual damn comic as another kiwi-insert.
Actually this is what I think is most likely to happen, considering the comic stopped being about Floraverse long ago to become a place where PK can vomit the hate she feels.

It also speak volumes when people here are actually worried about Joop's well being. So much for keewooforms being a place filled with hate and nothing savageable (made even funnier because the thread about them is the nicest one in the whole forum). Meanwhile she, the "nicest" bitch out there, punish people for doubting and then goes to twitter to say "Oh yes I'm so nice and good! Look at me!".

What a lolcow.

A

annoying

kiwifarms.net
Why hide? I do not make secret that I was a real piece of shit in my past, why should you be allowed to keep secret whom you are? You cannot post to this place without carrying the mark of this place, https://twitter.com/tanukeki and I feel it is a service for it to be public record that you will make public record of private interactions with you for trivial reasons and little gain.
hey kupok did you actually succeed at fucking underage eevee and that other guy or not? asking for a friend!

Phosphophyllite

*insert joke about rocks here*
kiwifarms.net
Hi, Kupok.

Reactions: Bernard Buttfart
B

Beleth weed LIVE

kiwifarms.net
This new tweet might be about Joop, but who can say. Definitely about us though
View attachment 663803
Every time PK vents pretentiously I just have no fucking clue what this shit even means.
The quotes at the beggining sound like pk parodying themself, but I know that's not the case. Sometimes they come slightly close to self awareness and then their brain resets or something to make it about other people.

Regardless it's really funny to imagine an unwashed 30 year old burnout chanting shitty poetry at 4 am and feeling like they really showed THOSE guys

T

Tenebrae

kiwifarms.net
Watch out! She's resorted to shitty poetry!

I don't even know what she's trying to get at with this. Does anyone here speak fake-deep?
"If you don't do what I want you to do, I'll cut you off, you'll no longer be a friend. Respect me and my fame/social standing.
"Read their poison words" - probably kiwifarms/callouts in general.
"Cover the eyes/ears" = don't listen to the truth. The REAL truth. Glips truth.
"Hacked your fears" = I guess this is meant to imply that callouts can manipulate people's minds

I'm guessing of course, could just be about her confusing characters/plotlines

On that note, I'm still amazed that she can't seem to write a cohesive plot. I'm fine with "2deep4u". Fine with confusing narratives. It's fine - if there's a point to them in the end, some kind of payoff.
But even Homestuck made more sense than this.

Glip, just pick a story, stick with it, end it properly then start a new storyline. This isn't hard.

CallieMarie

Salted squid is a delicacy in some places
kiwifarms.net
what's it like to fuck dogs?

Gronbo the Grand

*Chimps screaming*
kiwifarms.net
At least you know you're shit, but that still doesn't excuse being a self-admitted pedo dogfucker. Of course you'd be willing to sign up here to defend other pedo's reputations.

Also, Eevee claimed to not be friends with you when someone told them about you being a doggydiddler, and yet you're here to defend him?

JuliusCaesar

seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
"If you don't do what I want you to do, I'll cut you off, you'll no longer be a friend. Respect me and my fame/social standing.
"Read their poison words" - probably kiwifarms/callouts in general.
"Cover the eyes/ears" = don't listen to the truth. The REAL truth. Glips truth.
"Hacked your fears" = I guess this is meant to imply that callouts can manipulate people's minds

I'm guessing of course, could just be about her confusing characters/plotlines

On that note, I'm still amazed that she can't seem to write a cohesive plot. I'm fine with "2deep4u". Fine with confusing narratives. It's fine - if there's a point to them in the end, some kind of payoff.
But even Homestuck made more sense than this.

Glip, just pick a story, stick with it, end it properly then start a new storyline. This isn't hard.
Every time PK vents pretentiously I just have no fucking clue what this shit even means.
The quotes at the beggining sound like pk parodying themself, but I know that's not the case. Sometimes they come slightly close to self awareness and then their brain resets or something to make it about other people.

Regardless it's really funny to imagine an unwashed 30 year old burnout chanting shitty poetry at 4 am and feeling like they really showed THOSE guys
It definitely reads more like a piece against her than for her. I only know that's not the case because she has negative self awareness.

We've all known for years now that writing isn't her strong suit, but hell if she hasn't given up any semblance of an ability to write.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Pedos shouldn't be allowed to use Earthbound avis tbh.

Because people in this thread, shitposting aside, actually have an emotional range past a nursing infant. This is arguably the nicest thread on the site and It's a nice reprieve from the rest of it at times lmao.
To be fair, even threads in the catty af Beauty Parlor can have their moments.

-Another thing that just sinks the "hate site" claims of Eevee and the orbiters.

Questionable Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
The reason why people keep getting 'poisoned' by the call outs and surrounding information is because it's more compelling and concrete than the shifting, weak, self centered rebuttals.

People coming here is arsenic because they can see we're not sitting here wringing our hands plotting ways of how to manipulate things next. We're actually people trying to understand what the fuck is going on and not cartoon villains.

Glip isn't a cartoon villain either. Just a fucked up person. People have eyes and can figure that out.

Last edited:

Starberry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
Not everyone who uses KF are bad people. Personally I just like watching people live their lives. If someone does something stupid I laugh and continue my day.

The bitterness and hatered for this site is a pitiful and futile effort. You are wasting your time and your life coming here to be petty. All you are doing is making this thread longer, with more things for people to watch. You are providing even more evidence that the people who surround PK are miserable and awful individuals who cannot accept things in their life.
So if you hate this site so much, why come here?

You are a fool.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino