• [Unintelligible]
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / FloraverseAbusive, manipulative SJW artist whose NOW EX-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by MayMay, Oct 28, 2014.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

?

So what's your deal, anyway?

1. I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

147 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. I made an account just to post in this thread

212 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

687 vote(s)
    42.6%
  4. This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

566 vote(s)
    35.1%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Melanie Herring
  1. Glip really doesn't view people as friends though. Just useful tools she can discard when they've outlive their usefulness

• Agree Agree x 12
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Because people in this thread, shitposting aside, actually have an emotional range past a nursing infant. This is arguably the nicest thread on the site and It's a nice reprieve from the rest of it at times lmao. I didn't do much when pmd-e was active other than make an app but the stories I heard were enough to make me conveniently find another group to focus on at that time.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Even a rabbid dog is nicer than glip, that speaks volumes on how low the bar is.

Also, have anyone heard anything from Joop yet? I'm starting to get worried about them tbh..

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    NotSoAceCat

NotSoAceCat Cumflating since 2014

kiwifarms.net
  4. Im pretty concerned myself with what glip is gonna do to try to ostracize joop from the flora community... I really do hope joop doesnt get their head put on a metaphorical pike either on glips twitter or in the actual damn comic as another kiwi-insert.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Why hide? I do not make secret that I was a real piece of shit in my past, why should you be allowed to keep secret whom you are? You cannot post to this place without carrying the mark of this place, https://twitter.com/tanukeki and I feel it is a service for it to be public record that you will make public record of private interactions with you for trivial reasons and little gain.

Attached Files:

• Autistic  x 9
    • Mad on the Internet  x 4
    • Dislike  x 3
    •  x 2
    • Powerlevel  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I've said this once before, and I'll say it again. Those 2 losers lack of a moral compass and will throw anyone they can under the bus to get ahead; no matter how close they are to them. One day I'll expect to see Opa being thrown under the same bus they used to kill Marl. Joop may or may not the next Bus victim, I severely hope not; they seem like an alright person.

When I was in the Flora Discord, there were people I saw as friends who are in the new one, who even when shown the truth; whole-hardheartedly deny it right out of the gate. Melanie brown-noses a lot of fucking people to make a cushy layer of protection encase shit hits the fan hard.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    B Stands for Hugbees

B Stands for Hugbees #LogsOutForJoop

kiwifarms.net
  7. Actually this is what I think is most likely to happen, considering the comic stopped being about Floraverse long ago to become a place where PK can vomit the hate she feels.

It also speak volumes when people here are actually worried about Joop's well being. So much for keewooforms being a place filled with hate and nothing savageable (made even funnier because the thread about them is the nicest one in the whole forum). Meanwhile she, the "nicest" bitch out there, punish people for doubting and then goes to twitter to say "Oh yes I'm so nice and good! Look at me!".

What a lolcow.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Nidorina

Nidorina Nido!

kiwifarms.net
  8. This new tweet might be about Joop, but who can say. Definitely about us though
    Screenshot_20190212-100535~2.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    AFewRegrets

AFewRegrets Joop deserves better

kiwifarms.net
  9. hey kupok did you actually succeed at fucking underage eevee and that other guy or not? asking for a friend!

• Winner Winner x 10
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    annoying

annoying Guest

kiwifarms.net
  10. Hi, Kupok.

• Like Like x 1
    Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite local rock waifu (icon drawn by @murdercats)

kiwifarms.net
  11. Watch out! She's resorted to shitty poetry!

I don't even know what she's trying to get at with this. Does anyone here speak fake-deep?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    JuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar problematic roman

kiwifarms.net
  12. Every time PK vents pretentiously I just have no fucking clue what this shit even means.
    The quotes at the beggining sound like pk parodying themself, but I know that's not the case. Sometimes they come slightly close to self awareness and then their brain resets or something to make it about other people.

Regardless it's really funny to imagine an unwashed 30 year old burnout chanting shitty poetry at 4 am and feeling like they really showed THOSE guys

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. "If you don't do what I want you to do, I'll cut you off, you'll no longer be a friend. Respect me and my fame/social standing.
    "Read their poison words" - probably kiwifarms/callouts in general.
    "Cover the eyes/ears" = don't listen to the truth. The REAL truth. Glips truth.
    "Hacked your fears" = I guess this is meant to imply that callouts can manipulate people's minds

I'm guessing of course, could just be about her confusing characters/plotlines

On that note, I'm still amazed that she can't seem to write a cohesive plot. I'm fine with "2deep4u". Fine with confusing narratives. It's fine - if there's a point to them in the end, some kind of payoff.
    But even Homestuck made more sense than this.

Glip, just pick a story, stick with it, end it properly then start a new storyline. This isn't hard.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tenebrae

Tenebrae Guest

kiwifarms.net
  14. what's it like to fuck dogs?

• Winner Winner x 12
    CallieMarie

CallieMarie Salted squid is a delicacy in some places

kiwifarms.net
  15. At least you know you're shit, but that still doesn't excuse being a self-admitted pedo dogfucker. Of course you'd be willing to sign up here to defend other pedo's reputations.

Also, Eevee claimed to not be friends with you when someone told them about you being a doggydiddler, and yet you're here to defend him?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Gronbo the Grand

Gronbo the Grand *Chimps screaming*

kiwifarms.net
  16. It definitely reads more like a piece against her than for her. I only know that's not the case because she has negative self awareness.

We've all known for years now that writing isn't her strong suit, but hell if she hasn't given up any semblance of an ability to write.

• Agree Agree x 2
    JuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar problematic roman

kiwifarms.net
  17. Pedos shouldn't be allowed to use Earthbound avis tbh.

To be fair, even threads in the catty af Beauty Parlor can have their moments.

-Another thing that just sinks the "hate site" claims of Eevee and the orbiters.

• Agree Agree x 6
    DatBepisTho

DatBepisTho Cryptid shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  18. The reason why people keep getting 'poisoned' by the call outs and surrounding information is because it's more compelling and concrete than the shifting, weak, self centered rebuttals.

People coming here is arsenic because they can see we're not sitting here wringing our hands plotting ways of how to manipulate things next. We're actually people trying to understand what the fuck is going on and not cartoon villains.

Glip isn't a cartoon villain either. Just a fucked up person. People have eyes and can figure that out.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    #25138 Questionable Sandwich, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Not everyone who uses KF are bad people. Personally I just like watching people live their lives. If someone does something stupid I laugh and continue my day.

The bitterness and hatered for this site is a pitiful and futile effort. You are wasting your time and your life coming here to be petty. All you are doing is making this thread longer, with more things for people to watch. You are providing even more evidence that the people who surround PK are miserable and awful individuals who cannot accept things in their life.
    So if you hate this site so much, why come here?

You are a fool.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Starberry

Starberry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kiwifarms.net
  20. There really isn’t anything I can add that hasn’t already been said here, though I did think of one thing.

Was it junglekawa or someone else who, when giving their summary of what happened, talked about how they were friends with PK because they genuinely thought she was an interesting person and held no ill will against her in hindsight? Either way, it’s fascinating to me. Luvaci said something kind of similar. I think that’s the side Joop saw in her—it’s neary impossible to find past the vitriolic obsession with the naysayers and “liars”, but somewhere in there is a creative person with ideas who, given the right audience, may have even been someone worth listening to.

I find it sadder than anything right now how absolutey insane PK has gotten. Not that she was ever really a good person, not since she was maybe 13, but there were (and still are) people who thought she was salvageable. What a depressingly lost cause.

Makes for good television, though, I suppose.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Privileged Millennial

Privileged Millennial How can it possibly get worse?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.