Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 175 8.7%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 857 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.3%

• Total voters

Kupier

pew pew
kiwifarms.net
Opa never lived with them. The Flora house is not a literal cult house with half a dozen people living there. There is only Glip, Eevee, and Axi. They did have a group of people come and visit once, which lead to more drama and hilarious infighting within the old Flora discord. I think Opa visited on that one trip. It can be easy to get confused with how long this thread is and how many minor characters are in this "story".

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Opa never lived with them. The Flora house is not a literal cult house with half a dozen people living there. There is only Glip, Eevee, and Axi. They did have a group of people come and visit once, which lead to more drama and hilarious infighting within the old Flora discord. I think Opa visited on that one trip. It can be easy to get confused with how long this thread is and how many minor characters are in this "story".
I just assumed it was Glip, Eevee, Axi, and Opa.

• Agree
Reactions: DatBepisTho

The Ultimate Ramotith

No, I'm the GamerGate victim! Me! Me! Me! ME!!
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the arliest Floraverse chapters again, I would like to revise my commentary a little.

I gave Melanie's earliest work too much credit. The colours are actually all over the place. Her goal seemed to be giving the comic an 'overarching hue', but the hue of choice overpowers and blurs over the rest of the colours. Worse, the 'overarching hue' eventually changes page-by-page, thus confusing the colours of the characters. You can see this in the archive of Chapter 3 of Seeds: A Mini Story. (The guy who went '200,000! I'm taking one of those!' in page 14 had switched between mint-green with yellow, grass green, and oil black in the span of 3 pages!)

The comic does settle some in later chapters, but the panels still have problems with contrast and clutter.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
The Opa stuff sorta got messy due to how much of a true believer he is and because he left his wife and kid following advice from Glip + he's been notable enough to her to show up in the comics. He also noted that he felt the need to hide his online life from his then-wife before he left. He knew his online life was deviant or he was emotionally cheating (at the very least)

It's unusual for a narc to mess with someone they don't actually want for some reason. But maybe it was fun for her knowing this guy was willing to leave his family on her say-so. But in the end I think Opa's just weak-willed to the point that he couldn't trust his own judgement and needed a chatroom to tell him if his long-term relationships are toxic or not.

The Ultimate Ramotith

No, I'm the GamerGate victim! Me! Me! Me! ME!!
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, PengoSolvent responded to Sean Chiplock's thread about Glip:

Link - Archive

I only sympathised with Jayson because I believed Melanie's lies at the time.

Also, 'you are hiding behind PK's problems because you want to divert attention from your own'? That is something that I would expect from a close-minded bully.

In all, I feel that Pengo has some close-minded loyalty to Melanie.

ginny

glip smells pass it on
kiwifarms.net
In all, I feel that Pengo has some close-minded loyalty to Melanie.
what?

did you not read that pengo was also affected by this dude? he talks about how sean's shitty behavior affected him, too, and not just glip.

if anything, this statement shows that pengo has room for critical thought. im sure he wants absolutely nothing to do with glip, but he has the capacity to not think in black and white and acknowledge that sean is using less than favorable means to try and discredit the claims glip is making.

to me, pengo's response reads similar to a victim's impact statement, with undertones of concern for sean discrediting actual victims of glip and co. by acting like a dumbass. it doesn't read as any loyalty whatsoever to glip, nor does pengo sympathize with glip past what HE himself was there to witness.