Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 176 8.8%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 859 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.2%

• Total voters

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
I just think it's funny that she's spending so much time meticulously crafting this apology like it's a work of art when we all know she is literally incapable of accepting what she did that hurt people.
I think that's actually why Glip has gotten addicted to venting out all her drama in story form. Stories are her "safe space" where she can literally control the narrative and twist the plotline until it absolves her of any guilt. Why face hard truths and put in work to improve when you can take refuge in a fantasy world where you're always a tragic, innocent victim?

The Ultimate Ramotith

You can fit junk where a personality should go.
kiwifarms.net
I think that's actually why Glip has gotten addicted to venting out all her drama in story form. Stories are her "safe space" where she can literally control the narrative and twist the plotline until it absolves her of any guilt. Why face hard truths and put in work to improve when you can take refuge in a fantasy world where you're always a tragic, innocent victim?
In other words, Floraverse is actually Melanie's Sonichu.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Why was I rated Dumb? You're dumb.

>"There's a Trump tweet for everything" except it's glip and shitty takes

ROFL

!View attachment 1126801

Good taste in cats.
You're being pretty autistic.

The reason why your post was rated "dumb" was because you were sperging and powerleveling instead of adding anything that was even remotely insightful, useful or funny to the thread.

You might want to read up on good forum housekeeping before you continue to post: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-general-forum-rules.10/

Floraverse update. Here's the new continent of "Eastar":

Last edited:

ginny

glip smells pass it on
kiwifarms.net
No; I was referring to how Melanie just likes to ditch people one way or another, whether by cutting off relationships or making them the Scapegoat of the Now. Even Alexander, her lover whom Elanie once put above her husband, was ditched when Melanie switched to Axi. I was not putting Pengo n the same level Jayson is.
noted

GOD EVEN THE MAP IS SCRIBBLY i actually expected this to bepainted like all of the other maps im losing my mind :story:

of course the continent named "eastar" is shaped luike a bunny wow amazing design so original

1580669114911.png

"traumatizing" ok cool love romanticizing trauma XD XD

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
After I took some more time actually looking at he new map, I found a few things:
Here... I see some art style struggling to get out. Like... I can imagine some old classic cartoon that had plain black backgrounds and simply-drawn, brightly-coloured characters that had shakey outlines and dealt with philosophy... kinda Baba is You.
Of course, that does not come to fruition here. Primarily, the legend is literally all over the place. The information besides each symbol is also bunched together. Also, while Melanie at least goes through the colours of the rainbow in order, the colours themselves have no relation with e information besides each key. All of this make usage of the legend painful. (I would make a table below the map, separate each key information into keywords, investigative points, and angel status, and colour each symbol in order of angel status: red is revered, orange is equals, and so on.)
Asides from that, the map itself is painful. I mean, while I found clever the naming of spots after luck symbols, the region being formed around The Easter Bunny, and 'Lake Earie', the whole is rather confusing. Why do the ggs have to be renamed? Why is there a 'Maybe ocean'? What does 'Arcus' mean?
I also found a few uh-ohs:
  • The location of Talsam in the Lost Field turns out o be more problematic than I thought. That location is 'social', 'corporal', 'entertaining', and heavily shares feelings through social media. In other words, I think the Lost Field symbolises Melanie's cult dealing with nudes over the years.
  • The location of Arcus, while located on t head, has its own problems. Arcus is traumatising and connects to a hidden train. I think Arcus represents Melanie's false claims that Jayson/her parents/the Farms/whatever traumatised her and therefore 'made' her the way she is today.
  • Other problematic locations are Mt Veil (with a volcano) and, to some xtent, Pit Plains.
  • The biggest point of surprise, though, is Lake Lethe. That is very likely a reference to Lethe's Sorrow, an important item in PMD Explorers... when the group took a dark turn there. (During those missions, the Lethe's Sorrow item kept he sap fresh.) In fact, one of the chapters of that mission was called 'Lethe Wept'. Considering that Floraverse did once recycle old PMD Explorers characters during th events of 'Cargo'...
  • ...I think that we are going to see Green Kecleon again.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody gives a shit about her taste in cats and how much you want her cat. Shut up.
If you want to gush about cats I suggest you go to a cat's lover fourm.

Back on topic haven't been to this thread in a while, I though Pk already "apologized." Will a ms paint comic really convinced people she's a good person, and an innocent victim? I bet it's just going to be vague walls of text filled with no substance and even more victim blaming put in. She had many chances to admit wrong doing on her part, but she never has and most likely will not.

One Trick Pikachu

it's cold out
kiwifarms.net
Will a ms paint comic really convinced people she's a good person, and an innocent victim?
It's already doomed because Glip's going to make people bring traffic to their webcomic site if they want the full apology. They're also unnecessarily going to spread it out through updates instead of just making a fucking Google Doc or twitter thread that people can read in a single sitting.

The people who are going to believe it are the ones who are already kissing their ass, and the ones who won't are the ones who are already giving them shit about it, it's as simple as that.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
I think the comic apology is a really shitty idea itself regardless of how Glip and/or Eevee tries to establish it. I get that, in Flora Team's mind, they're creating something intended to be a heartfelt piece of time and effort intended to sway the victims into believing their sincerity that they're victims of Marl too, but there are some inherent problems with that logic; by not addressing the issue outright, in spoken and indisputable terms and without any need for artistic interpretation or contextual jargon, they undermine the blunt truth of the message. It's going to be so bogged-down with personal symbolism that it'll essentially be worthless to anyone other than Glip and Eevee themselves, because only they know all the creative decisions they've made for the piece and why it's presented as such. Even their followers aren't going to know why they made certain characters pink or drew Kiwis as eye-forks, because the context for Glip's symbolism is specific to Glip and Glip alone. They literally control the narrative in their art, as Pronoun Party said.

Glip in particular keeps presenting their works as easy to read pathways into their thought patterns but their body of work is largely rambling nonsense that holds no solid context. This gives plenty of room for Glip to crouch behind visual queues that only people dedicated to Floraverse or their artistic bodies of work would be able to pick up on (and maybe victims, though it's unlikely) without actually saying anything, and if their claims that people just "don't understand" their situation hold any weight then they're just cementing the problem they created in the first fucking place.

Did any of the victims ask for Glip to apologize to them through art? No, because any apology presented as such would be, at best, disingenuous. At worst it's a fucking marketing ploy to appeal to idiots who think problems can be solved simply by drawing Free Sowwy Art Requests.

At the end of the day, Glip, your ex-husband was found out to be grooming kids and a wannabe dogfucker. It's blatantly clear that you were at least tangentially aware and even if you were also a victim of his grooming and dogfuckery it does not make the fact that you blew off other victims purely on the grounds that you lived with him, so therefore won the "suffering under Marl" contest. Given how easily you bucked him in light of this, it's even more apparent that any control he had over you was willfully gained, as the second he was found out you and Eevee bullied him into an apology (that, while disingenuous in it's own right, at least acknowledged what he did and that it was fucking wrong) and kicked him to the curb.

Making a comic apology is like writing a song apology; disappointing, self-centered pageantry at it's finest.

The Ultimate Ramotith

kiwifarms.net
Melanie uploaded a new map today.
Seeing this map i still difficult. I see a bit of social justice warrior stuff. Her theming some lands off the minor arcana is impressive, though.
I fear the 'designed to manipulate public happiness and upcoming desired trends' part, but you are not really missing anything by skipping this map.