Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucks dogs and teenagers

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 176 8.8%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 227 11.3%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 859 42.7%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 748 37.2%

• Total voters

ginny

glip smells pass it on
kiwifarms.net
if you feel required to lay out your entire life story in order to apologize for being shitty, you're probably trying to set up an excuse in order to not take responsibility for what you did.

apologize for being shitty. just because you had reason to do it, even if you were truly brainwashed, YOU STILL DID IT. You still lashed out at victims that tried to come to you. you STILL try to discredit them or downplay their experiences. even if you werent 100% at fault, you still did it. a decent person apologizes when they make a mistake, when they accidentally hurt someone else, etc because they didn't mean to and care about how the other person feels. glip is so desperately tonedeaf that this can only end poorly

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you feel required to lay out your entire life story in order to apologize for being shitty, you're probably trying to set up an excuse in order to not take responsibility for what you did.

apologize for being shitty. just because you had reason to do it, even if you were truly brainwashed, YOU STILL DID IT. You still lashed out at victims that tried to come to you. you STILL try to discredit them or downplay their experiences. even if you werent 100% at fault, you still did it. a decent person apologizes when they make a mistake, when they accidentally hurt someone else, etc because they didn't mean to and care about how the other person feels. glip is so desperately tonedeaf that this can only end poorly
There was nothing accidental about the way she treated people. Her being a cunt to actual children and calling underage grooming victims whores went on for years. She had no reason to treat people the way she did other than she chose to be that way and chose to ignore the dozens of people who tried to bring up her shitty behavior. At no point has she ever taken responsibility for her choices, and I don't expect that to change now.

mounki

kiwifarms.net
Update on the apology doc. It's coming with another novel about how she was abused.

View attachment 1143298
View attachment 1143300

She dumped a bunch of sketches on Twitter as well but none of them are very interesting.
i love how she mentions that the apology is 21 pages, while her TRAGIC BACKSTORY/"this is the reason why i was the true victim all along" doc is 25 pages. its almost like a reflex for her, its a little ridiculous. how many times is she gonna go thru this "here is my apology... i am sorry... BUT ACTUALLY" bit?

i would hope that others arent too naive when it comes to her upcoming apology, and just dont take it since she uses a few special words "im a victim/marl was to blame the whole time" and lap it up

i dont know, maybe its just me being nitpicky but i really dont like how the narrative shes trying to push is that marl was the mastermind behind all of this, when she continues to just... be a horrible person without his influence?

also lol @ "keeps forgetting twitter"

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how many times is she gonna go thru this "here is my apology... i am sorry... BUT ACTUALLY" bit?
Wade Butts said:
Their actions are ALWAYS because of someone or something since they only think in terms of exploitation, self pleasure, entitlement, and of course in terms of behavioral repercussion or consequences of their behavior if caught. Meaning they only think of self protection; what it takes not to fall into danger.
[...]
Their logic is, oh I gotta do this so I don’t get hurt.

Notice the operative work “I”.

All their behavior is justified with the proverbial “due to” or “because of” or “in order for” self preservation. Thus the use of he, she, it made me do it.
TL;DR: however many times she gets called out until she either gets help or dies.

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net

There was no reason. There was no brainwashing. Marl was always dominated by PK. She only threw him under the bus when what he did bothered her ego (ex: sleeping with exty). She doesn't care about victims, she never did. If she 'apologizes' she's lying because her actions never demonstrated that she cared ever. Hell, she's even WHINING the fact that this 'apologee' is SO LONGgggg.

In my view she's worse than Marl. The fucker was a horrible person yes but even his kneejerk response to bigfluff was apologizing through his moderator on the discord. Again, I repeat MARL IS SCUMMY AND A HORRIBLE CHILD PREDATOR but PK is just worse because she's the biggest enabler on the planet and she doesn't give a single fuck if anyone gets hurt as long as she can draw magenta cocks for a living, Once her money started getting affected she 'magically' cared. Give me a break PK.

Rukario

Your Tan is Luined
kiwifarms.net
It had better be good is all I have to say. Bet some of the apology dos is linked vaguely to her backstory doc for context like Floraverse is to Forbidden Flora
I would not be surprised if the "Apology" ends up as a story arc of sorts which ends up - like most of her comics - never getting finished.

Sort of "Try Try Again Part 2: Beanmouth Apocalypse"

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Here's how to condense 21 pages into less than one

"I'm sorry I let young kids get hurt by my husband by turning a blind eye to his actions or believing him when he claimed those people were lying. I should of known better knowing his expressed interests and as his wife - wanted to believe in him, finding out the truth broke my heart and it was hard to accept, but that doesn't justify my actions in trying to belittle and dismiss the victims stories."

"I also recognise I have developed unhealthy coping mechanisms for my own childhood abuse and need to work on curbing this, going forward I will properly vet my adult content and discord while seeking help to better manage my own issues. Once again I am very sorry"

There it is, that's the whole thing.

Rosechuspickle

Long-term campaigner for Women's rights
kiwifarms.net
Here's how to condense 21 pages into less than one

"I'm sorry I let young kids get hurt by my husband by turning a blind eye to his actions or believing him when he claimed those people were lying. I should of known better knowing his expressed interests and as his wife - wanted to believe in him, finding out the truth broke my heart and it was hard to accept, but that doesn't justify my actions in trying to belittle and dismiss the victims stories."

"I also recognise I have developed unhealthy coping mechanisms for my own childhood abuse and need to work on curbing this, going forward I will properly vet my adult content and discord while seeking help to better manage my own issues. Once again I am very sorry"

There it is, that's the whole thing.
Even if she copy pasted that same apology, it wouldn't work. The timing is what makes it genuine and how much time has passed? Years? Besides Floraverse and the abusive discord would still be up so if she were genuinely sorry she would close those.

PatrickzGoneWild

...And nao I'm gonna starve....
kiwifarms.net
If she was genuine about any of this, she would out Marl's current pseudonyms so no one else can be abused by him and only him.
I can generally agree with the sentiment here, but I don't think that Marl is any real threat or danger on his own. Without PK to give him a position of power or control to embolden his hunt for jailbait, he's ultimately just a useless and cowardly cuck who rarely socializes. This is the main reason WHY people are so disturbed and disgusted by PK, even if she didn't actually diddle any kids - She fosters, enables and emboldens these otherwise harmless autists into becoming disgusting predators.

Last edited:

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
I promise you that not a single one of these 25 page BS documents are going to clear up.....

-Why you stayed with Marl when you knew he had beastiality fantasies
-Why you stayed with him AFTER he was caught showing videos of your dog fucking someone to Exty
-Why you went into radio silence for months after Marl was outed
-Why you never questioned why Marl was having so many online conversations with underage girls
-Why you never wondered why so many people came forward claiming Marl was grooming them
-Why you never wondered if maybe, just for a split second, that there MIGHT be some truth to their claims
-Why you and Eevee NEVER reported Marl to the police after he was outed

Last edited: