Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucked a dog and teenagers and whose current husband thinks he's trans because of a TF fetish, admitted to fucking a dog herself

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 211 8.2%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 249 9.7%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 1,128 43.9%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 983 38.2%

• Total voters

Bec

Good dog best friend
kiwifarms.net
Glip's art is hideous as usual, A little bit better compared to the shit she's been spewing these last couple of years but the bar was set too low already so I don't know ifthat counyts as an accomplishment or not. That being said, It's been foreversince we last saw Jasmaby, is good to see that at least one of her characters is not completely forgotten.

Hey! Opa is alive! I could have sworn he was locked in glip's basement next to Marl's corpse. Good for him :)
What's bad about the art? It looks fine?
(I'm not an artist so I might just be blind to these things)

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
What's bad about the art? It looks fine?
(I'm not an artist so I might just be blind to these things)

It's not as bad as some of the stuff she's done, but with the MS paint scribbles that's a low bar. I actually like the little detail of the weird cat lurking in the background on both sides. Main issue, as usual, is the color choices - character on the left is the exact same color scheme as the background, one on the right is completely different, making it look awkward and poorly tied together. And then not even mentioning Papaya's face flower being bright-ass neon when nothing else is even close. Could've been easily fixed by either making the right side the same color scheme as well, or making the left side character a different hue too. Not the most eggregious example of sub-optimal color choices and composition she's made, but generally a bad balance of things looking tied together vs. things having contrast especially from someone who used to claim to be an expert at color theory.

And of course by this point there's no point critiquing characters looking like piles of twigs with giraffe necks held together with weird spiky fur tufts and wonky anatomy since that's probably always just going to be a given hah.

At first I forgot Jasmaby existed and mistook it for that one rapey rabbit thing that tried to grope the Celebi - Furfur. Chances of any upcoming comic storyline being a coherent continuation of any previous storyline's probably 0%. Damn, I looked back through the site a little to refresh my memory on what was going on most recently, and the last sequential comic she posted was that "having a schizophrenic conversation on a train with several versions of herself and a representation of Pengo" thing back in July of 2020.

Privileged Millennial

How can it possibly get worse?
kiwifarms.net
Eevee appeared back on my radar because a tweet of his got popular. Sorry for mobile formatting, I archived the most relevant tweets.

A9F529EF-B6AB-4D36-A094-A328B87AC6CB.jpeg
(Archive)

People were quick to call him out. Sadly, no chimpouts from him or PK, but if you search for “eevee glitchedpuppet” on twitter you’ll see a number of recent tweets reminding people that they’re pedophiles.
9FC6D1E7-3AE0-4EA7-B8D8-1C86E4E0452F.jpegA57D287C-1A34-4E8F-B94E-CFB0333AEA78.jpeg

Oh yeah, and twitter is thinking about giving hexagonal profile pictures to people who use NFTs, so Eevee autistically put a hexagonal frame around his avatar. Nothing says you hate NFTs like…pretending you have an NFT profile picture, I suppose.

Eevee’s feed is mostly him sperging about his game, but there were some interesting bits in there.

Lowtax reminds Eevee of Marl.
97E7687C-61D7-441F-9A2F-7DE38DEF80A7.jpeg8226AA49-C3D6-40BA-B6A0-60C552A7369E.jpeg
(Archive)
The actual thread is much longer, so I’ve archived it too. I wish someone would reply to that second tweet with one of the discord logs where PK talks about her apathy towards Marl’s child and dog fucking habits while they were married.

Also lol:
0BE0FEE4-0175-4470-9A2D-1F874839123F.jpeg

Lastly, an honorable mention because we’re all fascists and professional liars.
F016DD02-C314-47C6-BEF2-B8A0C52DD18D.jpeg

jupiter dune

Cringelord 3000
kiwifarms.net
Lastly, an honorable mention because we’re all fascists and professional liars.
View attachment 2716560
Anything I disagree with and don't like is Fascist. Throw as many buzzwords in there as you want and ignore the definitions. If this site was fascist then Null would have an iron grip on the gays and yet this thread exists.
So bitching about people on a forum dedicated to bitching is going out and actively oppressing people, gotcha. Oh my bad, professional bitching. They give us, the Kiwifarm Fascist Hivemind, way too much credit :story:

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that sums up every single goddamn Floraverse/Forbidden Flora storyline apart from Mismatch.
You sure about that?
butts.jpg

The plotline revolves around Alice bitching that the elephant threw her card away after being in a sexual situation he didn't verbally consent to/feel comfortable with (getting anally plowed by Alice).
butts2.jpg

She made it impossible for him to verbally say no, by the way.
buttsss.jpg

He was bitching too much for her liking.

Strayserval

Bomb ass cross section
kiwifarms.net

The Whore of Babylon

I fucked your dad, shitlips!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Still confused to this day why she posted the butt rape comic
it's what she's actually into, rape. just cause she's been huffing her farts long enough that she's convinced herself that it was "fine" that it was a "miscommunication" or whatever anoxic brain injury induced delusions she can convince herself and her little rape cheerleader discord friends that it was fine

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
You sure about that? View attachment 2737705
The plotline revolves around Alice bitching that the elephant threw her card away after being in a sexual situation he didn't verbally consent to/feel comfortable with (getting anally plowed by Alice).
View attachment 2737706
She made it impossible for him to verbally say no, by the way.
View attachment 2737710
He was bitching too much for her liking.
Also, her "way of making it stop" was to wave his trunk around. He starts squirming and moving his trunk around and she's like "lol, squirm away, pretend you're not super turned on by this."

I fucking hate Glip so much.

TheBigOne

The Real GlitchedPuppet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

B Stands for Hugbees

Gonna need more Rope.
kiwifarms.net

Stuckinatoaster

Instructions made unclear
kiwifarms.net

B Stands for Hugbees

Gonna need more Rope.
kiwifarms.net
There is so much wrong with that image...what the fuck is even going on with the throat? Is there a womb there? Are they wearing a condom? Why the fuck would you give a blow job while wearing a condom??
Don't forget the teeth being wrong, Beleth having an anus and vagina, her tail being literally like a mile long for some reason