Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucked a dog and teenagers and whose current husband thinks he's trans because of a TF fetish, admitted to fucking a dog herself

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 211 8.2%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 249 9.7%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 1,128 43.9%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 983 38.2%

• Total voters

Dingfield

Enough chitchat, time to get some grub goin'
kiwifarms.net
They gave a single example in a tweet, and it was the people at this twitter...
The zine in question focuses on the submitters personal stories in regards to anxiety. A way more general (and personal) topic then her boring OC.

It also informs people about mental health. Which is a lot more beneficial for everyone instead of a book about someones fursona. That's just purely self-mastubatory.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
The latest from PK's twitter. She's suddenly changed her tune, I wonder why.

View attachment 72713

"People are picking on ME specifically weh weh,"

The updated Tumblr post also

Edit: It's almost funny, it's like she realized she dropped her UWU BE NICE facade, and is now scrambling to pick up the pieces.
Maybe I'm just extra salty today, but her passive aggressive way of getting around the real complaints people had with this is pissing me off more than usual.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo.. Eevee did some autistic rant about how poor nerds are treated in regards to joking about the Superbowl. A guy tells him it's stupid and unnecessary (apparently someone who knew him for decades)
Sometimes I think Eevee is way more of a cow than PK and needs his own thread. I'm too lazy to make it myself but he seems much worthier in terms of 'tism.
Eevee is completely serious about all of this too

tumblr_o2gqqfgxHs1ruxsnfo1_1280.png
eevee1.png
eevee2.png
eevee25.png
eevee3.png

eevee4.png
eevee5.png

I KNOW I missed several tweets from this convo because I'm not smart enough to navigate it
here check it out

and the Oscar goes to THE BIG CARL for his outstanding line:
"I hate how you go on these point by point screeds instead of talking to people like a fucking human being"

tl;dr Eevee got a wedgie in high-school and his ass still hurts

Mocha

Just might kermit
kiwifarms.net
No, Eevee, just because that Football fans have the """Social power""" doesn't mean they're immune to getting their feelings hurt when some dick decides to mock their interests.

Just because some jocks shoved you in a locker in highschool doesn't mean that you have to take your salt out on every football fan that is 30 feet away from you. That's not venting, you made that comic with the explicit intent to mock someone's interests.

God, every one of those tweets are just dripping with that "not like other girls" bollocks.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
So what we've got here is a cishet and (presumably) white male adult whining for hours about how nerds are being oppressed.

Does the dude realize he's literally acting like a walking Gamergate stereotype? He should count his lucky stars Tumblr doesn't give a shit about him or his harem anymore.

shartnado

delete it fat
kiwifarms.net
I like the fact that Eevee apparently thinks that getting criticism from people online means you should never have to hear it from friends.

And that it's better to block your friends than let them criticize you.

Lalala

He actually fucked his mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sooo.. Eevee did some autistic rant about how poor nerds are treated in regards to joking about the Superbowl. A guy tells him it's stupid and unnecessary (apparently someone who knew him for decades)
Sometimes I think Eevee is way more of a cow than PK and needs his own thread. I'm too lazy to make it myself but he seems much worthier in terms of 'tism.

I KNOW I missed several tweets from this convo because I'm not smart enough to navigate it
here check it out

"I hate how you go on these point by point screeds instead of talking to people like a fucking human being"

What a fucking dweeb.

EtherealDragon

kiwifarms.net

here check it out

I actually do vote he needs his own thread because his needless typing of 15 pages of austim to bring a point across is more entertaining than PK's stuff since she seems to go in cycles.

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Eevee genuinely believes he's being oppressed for not liking football or if he's just using social justice jargon to get asspats.

Funnybone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if Eevee genuinely believes he's being oppressed for not liking football or if he's just using social justice jargon to get asspats.
I guess after seeing your girlfriend get ass pats for trying to shift her sexuality/gender to be like an asexual cartoon cat of her own creation your mind wants to subconsciously find even more ridiculous ways of getting pity points.

microwave purrito

microwave on high for 3 minutes
kiwifarms.net
PK posts a blog entry on critique: http://glitchedpuppet.com/blog/6/
Hey, PK! Here's a valid critique: stop using so much fucking eye-searing magenta.

PK whines about how hard it is to be popular and also how hard it is to be uwuwuuu positive:
9a34ea6c29af041f2f0d9f27e9c438a3.png

Eevee vague tweets to bitch some more about pengo (read bottom-to-top):
a4dd8467dc6d0aa12ec08499cb4c681e.png

e5c79dfe1766a1ced35ddb8efec0bde1.png

and, a bonus after PK's post:
ea1770a1eb13df4b06231489ba52ee5b.png

enjoy.

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net

here check it out

Yes, and yes. It's the nerd persecution complex combining Tumblr's "I can make fun of you but you can't make fun of me because I'm oppressed and you're not" bullshit to make one horribly autistic chimera.

Funnybone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PK posts a blog entry on critique: http://glitchedpuppet.com/blog/6/
Hey, PK! Here's a valid critique: stop using so much fucking eye-searing magenta.

PK whines about how hard it is to be popular and also how hard it is to be uwuwuuu positive:
9a34ea6c29af041f2f0d9f27e9c438a3.png

Eevee vague tweets to bitch some more about pengo (read bottom-to-top):
a4dd8467dc6d0aa12ec08499cb4c681e.png

e5c79dfe1766a1ced35ddb8efec0bde1.png

and, a bonus after PK's post:
ea1770a1eb13df4b06231489ba52ee5b.png

enjoy.
Tl;dr of that blog post

"Don't critique me at all unless you are me or you're fucking me."
Seriously read it guys that is the actual gist of it. Fucking hilarious.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr of that blog post

"Don't critique me at all unless you are me or you're fucking me."
Seriously read it guys that is the actual gist of it. Fucking hilarious.
I'm glad someone got through it because I could only get through the first half before my brain melted. Her commentary uses a hundred more words than is necessary to get her point across.

Which is much like her extreme wordy, but lacking in descriptive visuals comics.

EtherealDragon

kiwifarms.net
unU6bh2.png

Incredible.

Hours later: "I'm sorry. I'll be more positive! uwu"

Also her blog post is too long. I try to write what is on my mind and my thoughts about things, but I struggle with even writing 500-1000 words total in a few paragraphs without repeating myself. Did she hire Eevee for this or is she simply writing this way because Eevee is thus it is totally acceptable?