Melanie Herring / Purplekecleon / PK / PapayaKitty / GlitchedPuppet / Ash Hazel Woods / Floraverse - Abusive, manipulative SJW artist whose ex-husband fucked a dog and teenagers and whose current husband thinks he's trans because of a TF fetish, admitted to fucking a dog herself

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

So what's your deal, anyway?

• I used to be a fan of PK's and was already a Kiwi

Votes: 211 8.2%
  • I made an account just to post in this thread

Votes: 249 9.7%
  • I was never a fan of PK's but this shit fascinates me

Votes: 1,128 43.9%
  • This thread is a fucking circlejerk trainwreck and I wanna watch

Votes: 983 38.2%

• Total voters

Power Armor

Have fun online!
kiwifarms.net
reminder

proxy.png

disco flashback

kiwifarms.net
Update about that cap I posted earlier by the person who sent it. View attachment 445779

Edit: the original forum still exists for viewing purposes but you can't find the topic without a pre-existing account http://z8.invisionfree.com/tcodboard/index.php?

so they're still monitoring the thread super close, huh? guess i'll take another chance to ask them to actually address the situation at hand, instead of either: A) screeching that everything is a lie at the maximum volume your lungs will allow you to go without bursting, or B) making everything about glip's anxiety, and not mentioning marl's crimes at all.

i just want them to actually act like adults. is that too much to ask? just, to formally and professionally address the situation? does this feel good to you guys? running away when accused of a horrible crime, and pocketing whatever money people are still willing to throw your way, without actually having done any work for it? how filthy.

Bangaskhan

kiwifarms.net
Update about that cap I posted earlier by the person who sent it. View attachment 445779

Edit: the original forum still exists for viewing purposes but you can't find the topic without a pre-existing account http://z8.invisionfree.com/tcodboard/index.php?

Holy shit, somehow my browser had my login info. Unfortunately my account doesn't have access to the Mature subforum, for some reason. I only became a moderator there after the move, too. I assume anything he deletes is still viewable by the admin/other moderators, though, unless invisionfree is that much different from vbulletin or whatever. I'm surprised he still has the login info for the IF forums, too, considering he intentionally lost his password to the newer one.

Dahmer

kiwifarms.net
Just kidding motherfuckers (again, not sure this is archiveable since you have to be logged in with an account with access to this subforum to see it)

He really gets in to it with someone in this thread, there's a post of his that's so long I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna do this.
>diseases can almost never be passed between a human and a different animal.

Boy do I have news for you.
But anything to defend your dogfucking, eh, Eevee?

Lamy 2000

am I really attracted to... GIRLS?
kiwifarms.net
Just kidding motherfuckers (again, not sure this is archiveable since you have to be logged in with an account with access to this subforum to see it)

He really gets in to it with someone in this thread, there's a post of his that's so long I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna do this.
That fucking part where he starts comparing trying to fuck an adult animal versus a human child. Because you know, it's all about ethics in dogfucking...

Bangaskhan

kiwifarms.net
The thread was locked after this, the moderators had some back and forth after it was locked and Eevee just had to get the last word in

Sorry for how fuckhuge some of these are, but I was afraid if they were broken up into smaller images it'd be too easy to get lost

Attachments

• uh5.png
    uh5.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 6,501
  • uh6.png
    uh6.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 5,980
  • uh7.png
    uh7.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 6,023