Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Do you think it was a common practice for white people to fuck their slaves buttholes in order to colonize their bodies and "break" them mentally?
It's interesting because when the topic of slavery in The United States comes up the issue is always written as "white people" owning slaves. However, white women did not have any legal say in the matter nor substantive property rights to control slaves as property. Women didn't even have the right to vote until 1920, many years after slavery was abolished. White women were given full citizenship AFTER black males in the US.

So one thing women can be proud of is that they never were part of law making which resulted in enslaving black people.

So really the question is how did white MEN treat their slaves? I think there's plenty of evidence of mistreatment of slaves in the US. Sex was forced upon black women slaves and probably black male slaves as well. The Torah forbids this kind of disgusting behavior (forcing/having sex with one's slave). The Torah actually requires fair treatment for slaves.

I don't condone slavery on the basis of race. But The Torah does not forbid slavery altogether. Israelites may enslave Goyim, since Goyim are morally degenerate (per the standards of The Torah).

If we are talking about a couple, with about 5 kids, religious, homeschooling, etc, then Nick Rekieta, and his family fit the bill perfectly.
That's laughable

Rekeita is not a woman who breastfeeds. He also isn't doing the bulk of homeschooling, his wife is. His wife provides unlimited childcare so he can work.

Once again, you're comparing apples and oranges.

The difference is, Nick produces content that people enjoy so he can sit at home, do something he likes doing and watch his bank account filling with more and more shekels.
The difference is Rekeita is a highly narcissistic male who produces content that appeals to other male narcissists, a byproduct of the Patriarchal nation in which he lives.

I'm not impressed by his approach or show.

Try making money in an ethical way, and I'll deliver a compliment. His show is unethical and abusive to others.

So all I've seen for the past few days is a whole lot of words that say that Melinda believes society is responsible for mitigating the consequences of all of the choices she has made, because she sure as hell isn't going to take any responsibility.

👆 Narcissistic narrative aimed at gaining narcissistic supply.

Feels like a hit of crack for you, I'm sure.

How broken and empty you must be inside that you have to lurk around anonymously online to bad mouth a Scapegoat you created in order to feel anything aside.

You're pathetic and I see through you.

Foolish Goyim woman. If slavery wasn't outlawed here in the US, I'd hunt you down, club you over the head, put chains on you and make you my slave.

You'd be amazed at how much money North America throws at women who want to start a business. It's more than what they need start a home business and the rest can easily be put into other expenses and yes, even owning a house can be put towards it so you have the proper space for your business.
Made up story.

You're wrong. You don't even live in the US.

Oh dear, all that schooling and college education has failed her now. No wonder she can’t effectively use her degree to get a job. She’s unable to read and comprehend a few sentences laughing at her incompetence. I mean, for someone who so staunchly proposed any money just handed to someone and then invested would automatically invalidate their entire business….How’s that book profit? Rolling in cash with your new royalties after posting shitty videos? Yep, really wisely invested in that one.

Such a shame that under her own logic even if it was a best seller it still wouldn’t mean a thing. :stress:
👆👆👆narcissistic preoccupation with fortune and fame

What the hech are you rambling on about?

You make this shit up from out of nowhere. Get a life.

There's no point in going into my own story
What is that you say?

This is the closest any of you Goyim have ever come to making this realization. I almost fell out of my chair reading this!

Say it again louder so we can all hear your hypocrisy louder!!!

some would be born more beautiful or smarter than everyone else.
People aren't born smart. Intelligence is not an inherited trait.

The more valuable you are to more people, the more money you'll have. This is why highly skilled people make the most money. Engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. Not everyone can do it, so it's a more valuable skill.
And teachers of children under 18? They are the highly valuable and skilled but get the shittiest wages.

Hm, that wouldn't have anything to do with them mostly being female now would it?

Toasty

Donne was wrong.Some people are islands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foolish Goyim woman. If slavery wasn't outlawed here in the US, I'd hunt you down, club you over the head, put chains on you and make you my slave.
:story::story::story:
U mad Ho?
Even if it was legal you would need to detach the infant from your tit, and somehow scrape together the money for travel and decent chains. And you're so broke that you have to stay with Marshall. We've already seen what you think is acceptable bondage gear, polyester and aluminum alloy isn't going to cut it, except in your little fantasy about me. You should tell @Baby Yoda all about your plans for me!

Last edited:

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference is Rekeita is a highly narcissistic male who produces content that appeals to other male narcissists, a byproduct of the Patriarchal nation in which he lives.
I'm not so sure about that. I mean, he allows and encourages his viewers to shit on him all the time. He comes to his thread on Kiwi Farms and reads posts shitting on him. A true narcissist would avoid such stimuli or react to it with much more anger.

And you don't have to be. He has enough fans to make living.

Try making money in an ethical way, and I'll deliver a compliment. His show is unethical and abusive to others.
I'm not Rekieta. I'm your typical white collar. Don't know if that's ethical or not by your standards.

1623348334593.png
You can't enslave m'lady.

Hm, that wouldn't have anything to do with them mostly being female now would it?
I agree, there should be more male teachers, especially now, with so many kids living without a proper male role model.

Yes and no. There is fluid and crystallized intelligence. In simple terms: fluid intelligence is your intellectual potential - that's something you are born with. Crystallized intelligence is what you develop by learning and solving problems, so through hard work. You need both to really be smart.

Crasson

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting because when the topic of slavery in The United States comes up the issue is always written as "white people" owning slaves. However, white women did not have any legal say in the matter nor substantive property rights to control slaves as property. Women didn't even have the right to vote until 1920, many years after slavery was abolished. White women were given full citizenship AFTER black males in the US.

So one thing women can be proud of is that they never were part of law making which resulted in enslaving black people.

So really the question is how did white MEN treat their slaves? I think there's plenty of evidence of mistreatment of slaves in the US. Sex was forced upon black women slaves and probably black male slaves as well. The Torah forbids this kind of disgusting behavior (forcing/having sex with one's slave). The Torah actually requires fair treatment for slaves.

I don't condone slavery on the basis of race. But The Torah does not forbid slavery altogether. Israelites may enslave Goyim, since Goyim are morally degenerate (per the standards of The Torah).

That's laughable

Rekeita is not a woman who breastfeeds. He also isn't doing the bulk of homeschooling, his wife is. His wife provides unlimited childcare so he can work.

How broken and empty you must be inside that you have to lurk around anonymously online to bad mouth a Scapegoat you created in order to feel anything aside.

Made up story.

What is that you say?

This is the closest any of you Goyim have ever come to making this realization. I almost fell out of my chair reading this!

And teachers of children under 18? They are the highly valuable and skilled but get the shittiest wages.

Matt Dillahunty made a pretty good video talking about slavery in the bible and it basically proves you wrong about how Jews couldn't own other Jews. They did all the damn time.

I also have the moral high ground under your preconceived notions, being a medical professional.

Karl der Grosse

Is a mentally NORMAL man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is completely insane.

What is that you say?

Breaking out the big font, I see.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
False. White women, especially the wives of plantation owners, benefitted heavily from slavery and campaigned for its continued existence amongst themselves, as well as influenced their husbands to vote for slavery. Uncomfortable truth is still truth.

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net

That's laughable

Made up story.

What is that you say?

I don’t need fortune or fame. I just like watching you screech about us being hypocrites when your own logic backfires if it’s applied to your own situation. I also wouldn’t call making back the money you put into something “fortune and fame.” It’s just breaking even. Something I doubt you’ve managed to do.

I have a life, you’re just the side entertainment. Thanks for providing me laughs as you screech bitterly about the most inane things.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could get like two boxes of Termagants for my wife for that price she wants for her fire starter.
Termagants come in boxes? I only know of just the one we have here.

Edit: okay, now I get it. I'm a word nerd, not a game nerd. Look up the definition, you will laugh heartily.

Last edited:

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foolish whore, if slavery weren't illegal here I'd hunt you down club you over the head, put chains on you and lock you in a shed. After a month of living in your own feces and eating and drinking just enough rancid food and water to keep you alive (plus multiple severe beatings a day) I'd give you to @Baby Yoda as a fuck toy. When he was done I'd chain you up at a truck stop and charge a nickel a fuck for you.

Marshall I'd just kill because let's face it he's not worth anything to anyone. Luckily for you these things are illegal.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Foolish whore, if slavery weren't illegal here I'd hunt you down club you over the head, put chains on you and lock you in a shed. After a month of living in your own feces and eating and drinking just enough rancid food and water to keep you alive (plus multiple severe beatings a day) I'd give you to @Baby Yoda as a fuck toy. When he was done I'd chain you up at a truck stop and charge a nickel a fuck for you.

Marshall I'd just kill because let's face it he's not worth anything to anyone. Luckily for you these things are illegal.
Marshall does actual work at least some of the time that creates value, and make unintentionally hilarious YouTube content, so these are positive things, but on the other hand, he's an abusive pig, and dumber than a bag of hair, so I'm on the fence about his continued survival. He's currently doing more to support Melinda's children than she is, so there's that.

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marshall does actual work at least some of the time that creates value, and make unintentionally hilarious YouTube content, so these are positive things, but on the other hand, he's an abusive pig, and dumber than a bag of hair, so I'm on the fence about his continued survival. He's currently doing more to support Melinda's children than she is, so there's that.
Alright I'd put him in stocks and charge people to throw stuff at him.
Piss on him-$.50
Rotten Food-$1
Literal Shit-$5
Rocks-$20 (he only has so many of these in him until he dies so I have to charge more.)

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rekeita is not a woman who breastfeeds.
His wife does.
He also isn't doing the bulk of homeschooling, his wife is.
Prove it. Because that's simply not true.
His wife provides unlimited childcare so he can work.
He literally takes care of his children from when he wakes up, to when they go to sleep, and he starts working during the night.
Mel:Give me this.
Me: Here you go.
Mel: Well, I don't like it, so you are wrong.
You asked me to point to a family that homeschools, has a lot of children, are religious, and manage to work from home. I did that. Your own fault you can't accept that.
I'm not impressed by his approach or show
You don't have to, to realise that he makes money, and you don't.
Try making money in an ethical way, and I'll deliver a compliment.
He doesn't need your compliment. He'd probably laugh if you tried giving him one. Think of him what you will, but he is successful, and you are not.
His show is unethical and abusive to others.
Says the woman constantly calling everyone niggers, faggots, and all other slurs she can find. Says the woman who thinks that 99.8% of human population are non-human and deserve to die. Says the woman who wants to enslave other women.
Go live in Africa/Middle East/China or similar countries. Slavery is legal there.

Intelligence is not an inherited trait.
False.
It isn't. Read the 13th amendment again, there's an "except" in it.
That "except" is meant to apply to prisons, I believe.
False. White women, especially the wives of plantation owners, benefitted heavily from slavery and campaigned for its continued existence amongst themselves, as well as influenced their husbands to vote for slavery. Uncomfortable truth is still truth.
But...but....media has tought me that "pussy power" can do no wrong! You must be a russian hacker who hacked Vox to try to turn us against women!

(For people like Mel, I'm making it clear that I am joking)

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
He literally takes care of his children from when he wakes up, to when they go to sleep, and he starts working during the night.
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.

His wife does.
Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?

Mel:Give me this.
Me: Here you go.
Mel: Well, I don't like it, so you are wrong.
You asked me to point to a family that homeschools, has a lot of children, are religious, and manage to work from home. I did that. Your own fault you can't accept that
You haven't provided a specimen for what I asked because what I asked was to show me one homeschooling family that meets all of the following conditions:

(a) neither of the parents has used birth control once since becoming sexually active (birth control being defined as anything that stops the implantation of a fertilized egg/zygote)
(b) neither of the parents has had an abortion since becoming sexually active
(c) must have home trained/homeschooled since the birth of the first child
(d) must have practiced ecological breastfeeding for ALL children

And

(E)and also does not take help in the form of parents/grandparents, relatives, religious community or government:

You have not produced the following information about your sample specimen family:

How much money, tangible objects like cars or babysitting has been given to them from parents or grandparents on either side of the marriage?

You don't have to, to realise that he makes money, and you don't.

What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?

Think of him what you will, but he is successful, and you are not.
Laughable. Men boasting about being successful in a patriarchal culture that was created to cater to them. Gee, I'm not impressed.

Either way that's your personal opinion and I don't feel the need to try to power level because I'm not narcisstic like that.

Everyone has their own definition of success and no Israelite of YHWH is ever going to agree with a Goy what success is. You Goyim have a narcissistic preoccupation with materialism.

Says the woman constantly calling everyone niggers, faggots, and all other slurs she can find.
Not factually accurate.

"Eye for eye" is neither abusive nor unethical

Says the woman who thinks that 99.8% of human population are non-human and deserve to die.
Not factually accurate

Says the woman who wants to enslave other women.
Slavery of Goyim is not a sin

That's made up information on your part. You have absolutely no verifiable way of confirming how many men did anything based on their wife's opinion.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

Not a single white woman was involved in writing any law governing slavery of black people. THAT'S A FACT.

Matt Dillahunty made a pretty good video talking about slavery in the bible and it basically proves you wrong about how Jews couldn't own other Jews. They did all the damn time.

I also have the moral high ground under your preconceived notions, being a medical professional.
Wow, another false teacher on the internet. Let me guess? Another YouBoob preacher? YouBoob preachers are usually the least informed.

What Jews did and what Torah allows are two different things.

Lev. 25:44 is straight forward: you can't enslave another Israelite.

That's false information that leads to nowhere.

Firstly, you have to have COLLATERAL enough to cover a micro-loan. If you ask for $35,000 you have to have equal collateral. Ask me how I know.

Second, in order to get a SBA loan as a "disadvantaged population" (ie woman) you have to have at least a 680 credit score and even then they will only loan you about $3k-$10k. That's enough barely to hire childcare so you can work 20 hours a week managing a website and making phone calls. Good luck making phone calls without childcare help and 6 children competing for your attention.

If you want more than the $10k you have to have above a 700 credit score. If you're a renter who owns your car and has no credit cards, you aren't going to have "revolving accounts" to push your score up past 699.

Add to that the complication most single mothers face: DELINQUENT child support.

I still haven't finished paying off my debts from managing years without child support.

The system is rigged against single parents and the poor and you live in a fantasy of money being handed out.

Not factually accurate in any way. I pay 98% of expenses for all 6 children and while I provide 97% of childcare to all 6 children. I pay rent on my own place. Marshall goes to work to support himself only and pay child support for his second born child and then comes home and plays video games expecting me to cook and clean after him when I'm at his house.

34 more days of this shit....

Anyways, I'm not as concerned about your make believe stories as I am fascinated by a pattern of behavior I notice from you.

In the entirety of this thread this is how it goes:

When it's Marshall v his ex-wife you go in defense of his ex-wife.

When it's Marshall v me, you always elevate Marshall.

It's a strange mix of internalize misogyny and something else.

Let me guess: you got discarded as a first wife and left for another woman? You sound like a member of the "First Wives Club". I think you are triggered by men who move on and remarry.

C'mon now, tell the truth. I'm the former "first wife" of a man. But damn, I don't carry around the baggage you do.