Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
That's made up information on your part. You have absolutely no verifiable way of confirming how many men did anything based on their wife's opinion.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

Not a single white woman was involved in writing any law governing slavery of black people. THAT'S A FACT.
Prove it. Are you smarter than a black woman who has a Ph.D in this stuff? Read the link I gave you.

Marshall goes to work to support himself only and pay child support for his second born child and then comes home and plays video games expecting me to cook and clean after him when I'm at his house.

34 more days of this shit....
Why are you so unbelievably weak that you're incapable of ditching one useless, delusional penis? Some matriarch you are! The women in my family have long since left their useless men behind and are either enjoying decades-long marriages with men who are actually worth a damn or are retired, single homeowners.

Last edited:

Toasty

Donne was wrong.Some people are islands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess: you got discarded as a first wife and left for another woman? You sound like a member of the "First Wives Club". I think you are triggered by men who move on and remarry.
😄 Nope. Keep guessing.
You sound like someone extremely limited by misogynistic tropes that bear no resemblance to actual relationships I think you are triggered by women with actual power and control of their own lives.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Prove it. Are you smarter than a black woman who has a Ph.D in this stuff? Read the link I gave you.
A black woman with a PhD?
Now how did that happen?
How did a BLACK woman manage to bypass millions of poor white women in earning a PhD from one of the most expensive schools in the country?

Could this be from people creating more affirmative action scholarships for African-American/black people because they need to keep selling the lie that black people of African descent are more disadvantaged than all other white people? I mean, gee, all the white descendants of Appalachian coal country are rich and entitled, right?

This woman's book is more propaganda selling the lie that white women had anything to do with oppressing black people from their own imagination. White women had nothing to do with WRITING LAWS to keep people enslaved.

How come her article fails to mention that HISPANIC males enslaved black people all over the US and Brazil?

This article says that white women were buying, selling and inheriting black slaves. Buying, selling and inheriting slaves to survive in a world created by white MALES means nothing. White women did nothing more than find a way to survive. They couldn't even vote!

😄 Nope. Keep guessing.
You sound like someone extremely limited by misogynistic tropes that bear no resemblance to actual relationships I think you are triggered by women with actual power and control of their own lives.
No need to guess.

You have a double standard and obviously it's because you're a bitter ex-wife

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Somebody really needs to put up that "Hoes Mad" video for me, as it's the only proper response I can come up with for this, and I'm on my phone.
Because goddamn this bitch is seriously pissed at me. Was it something I said?

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
A black woman with a PhD?
Now how did that happen?
How did a BLACK woman manage to bypass millions of poor white women in earning a PhD from one of the most expensive schools in the country?
You mean, how did a Negress become educated when it was obviously her place to become your house-slave and babysit your children while you fuck Marshall all day?

That must sting, seeing a successful, respected black female professor be interviewed and lauded for a well-researched book when you can hardly get more than gas money for your Outdoor Recreation for Dummies manual. Just listen to Professor Jones-Rogers talking about the logistics behind white women owning slaves:

When you think about the fact that their relationship to slavery, to slave ownership in particular, begins in infancy, in girlhood, what you begin to realize is that their very identities as white girls, as white Southerners, as white women, is intricately tied to not only ownership of enslaved people but also the control of enslaved people, the management of enslaved people.

The other really important lesson that their parents, their family members, and even their girlfriends, cousins, female cousins, and so forth are also teaching them along the way is that the way the law is set up, you have this property. And when you get married, it will, if we don’t do anything about it, become your husband’s. And, if he is a loser, you’re going to lose. So, they essentially say, we have to make sure that does not happen.
It's only logical, really, that white female slaveowners would also be terrified of any attempt to free slaves. It would be like if owning jewelry in Britain was suddenly outlawed. How could a woman support herself if her husband died or cast her out? Therefore, white female slaveowners had to do everything in their power to keep that from happening. Even if it means trading in human souls.

Not only that, but ownership of slaves was power. All work done by slaves meant profit for their owners, all children born were potential profit for their owners. Professor Jones-Rogers explains here:

Anna North​

You talk in the book about how white women were able to achieve economic and social empowerment through ownership of enslaved people, essentially gaining some status in a patriarchal society through dominance over black people. I’m curious if we see echoes of this today when we look at white women gaining economic empowerment under capitalism?

Stephanie Jones-Rogers​

There is a certain kind of power that comes with wealth. Enslaved people were wealth, their bodies held value on a real market, within a capitalist market. White women understood it.

But in order to sustain this system, white men realize that white women must be a part of that system. They must support it, they must see the value in it for themselves, not simply for their husbands or their children. They need to understand that this system benefits them personally and directly. The only way they can do that is to allow for them to invest in the system and to participate in the system.

And they are, in fact, invested in this system; they participate in the system. They benefit from this system, in every single way that white men do. And that is key to the longevity of, the perpetuation of the system. I think that is the same for capitalism — when you tell a woman, “You might not make as much as a man for doing the same work, but if you can get your hands on these funds, nobody can deny you.”

Slavery was a regime based on human bondage, [but] it was also an economic regime, one that was funding the national economy. When those white women are invested, it’s not very different from them being invested in capitalism today. It’s just a different commodity. It’s just a different source of wealth.

Does it hurt to know that you probably have slave owning ancestors in your family tree? Or does it hurt more that you weren't born in pre-Civil War times when you could own as many niggers as you could stuff into shacks?

Pot meet kettle lmao

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
comes home and plays video games
What does he play?

When it's Marshall v me, you always elevate Marshall.
I criticize Marshall much more than I criticize you. While you believe stuff I strongly disagree with, Marshall actually does things I strongly disagree with.

How come her article fails to mention that HISPANIC males enslaved black people all over the US and Brazil?
If by Hispanics you mean "people from Spain" - that's not who Hispanics are.

Somebody really needs to put up that "Hoes Mad" video for me,
Anything and everything for you, hon.

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
Somebody really needs to put up that "Hoes Mad" video for me, as it's the only proper response I can come up with for this, and I'm on my phone.
Because goddamn this bitch is seriously pissed at me. Was it something I said?
She’s just mad the only man she can attract right now to take care of her retarded children is fed up with her, while our queen @Toasty here has attracted women and men just from this thread alone. Toasty gets all the love, from everywhere. Smelly Melly gets a litter of helpless skin sacks and a man that is miserable when around her.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
She’s just mad the only man she can attract right now to take care of her retarded children is fed up with her, while our queen @Toasty here has attracted women and men just from this thread alone. Toasty gets all the love, from everywhere. Smelly Melly gets a litter of helpless skin sacks and a man that is miserable when around her.
Can confirm, I am often consumed in paryoxsms of despair that I will never touch Toasty's glorious matriarchal aura with my bare fingers.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you admit then that Corporate Capitalism is a system in which there are "haves" and "have nots".

So if you admit that, you cannot then disparage the redistribution of wealth through government intervention

👆👆👆narcissistic reframing

Wow, your comment is so loaded with falsehood. Typical Goy!

Newsflash: I am a Taxpayer and I always will be until the day of depart this earth. It's my own money I receive back from the government. Those are my taxes I have paid and also a loan on taxes I will pay in the future.

Even if some of it is the taxes of wealthy Corporations, Billionaires and Millionaires, I see nothing unethical about it. Men who created a system to exclude breastfeeding women deserve to pay out. It's their own fault. Don't make a corporate system that is anti-breastfeeding and anti-family and there would be more participants.

Men who created a system where you are at an advantage if your parents gave you start up money for businesses deserve to pay out. The redistribution of wealth is ethical. Don't make "haves" and "have nots" if you don't want peasants at your door post with pitchforks.

"Both oppressing the poor to enrich oneself and giving to the rich yield only loss." (Proverbs 22:16)

Another NEWSFLASH: I have a Bachelor's degree. $50k+ is easily within my reach in many parts of VA. I choose to forego that in order to homeschool my children.

You're simply unable to understand the simple fact that homeschooling parents sacrifice income in exchange for moral principles/religious beliefs.

You're also unwilling to admit economic disparities exist in Capitalism. Or in other words, Corporate Capitalism does not serve the interests of all members of society.

You believe the lie that work ethic is the solution to build a fortune in all circumstances for all people. You're absolutely brainwashed. It also Itakes gifts and inheritance to build fortunes and the people left out are former foster children, people with cold-hearted, selfish or tight fisted parents and racial minorities. Also white people who come from poor regions/poor families unable to build wealth because they are economically disadvantaged.

You also don't understand the dynamics of generational poverty, issues former foster children face, and the dynamics of being a child of a drug addict. You live in delusions of an equal and fair world.

If my parents gave me money during their lifetime or an inheritance upon their death my life would have been enhanced and improved. Neither of my parents did either.

Donald Trump's father gave him a million dollars to start his first business.

Why not give everyone a million dollars to start their first business? Otherwise you're supporting the very economic theory ("haves" and "have nots") that drives government intervention. You're making a circular argument full of illogical conclusions!

88% of millionaires are not "self-made". That's a false claim they make because they ran businesses with their own hands. It's not "self made" when they inherited start up money for their business from their parents.

"As commentator Jim Hightower has colorfully put it, most of our super rich were born on third base and think they hit a triple.."

Source: https://ips-dc.org/the_self-made_hallucination_of_americas_rich/

It's not their own money. Their parents and grandparents gave it to them in the majority of cases.

According to who? You Goyim? That's laughable.

You're neither rational nor the only source of adult interaction I come by in my day to day.

You're Goyim, most of you. A few of you I suspect to be a Ger.

I already stated my reasons for typing on this thread.
Melinda. Either you can go out and earn $50k per year with a snap of your fingers yet choose not to for the sake of your children or you are stuck in generational poverty. You can't have it both ways. Pick a goddamn lane.

EDIT

And there you went. Changing tge goal posts. You said nothing in your original challenge about a family that home schools and stays at home about all your conditions. You can never EVER accept that someone may actually be right. Fuck right off with that.

And I looked at your book. How in the hell did you decide that that was the most aesthetically pleasing front cover? The colors are muddy. The text is barely noticeable. The picture looks like it was taken on trash or dead leaves - contributing further to the muddiness of the cover.

Please, for the love of God, go onto Fiverr and pay a graphic artist to make you a nice cover. No one will pay $30 for that book. No one. I can't count how many books I've bought just because the cover drew my eye to them. You are actively working against your own self interest by putting that on the marketplace and deluding yourself that it's awesome.

Last edited:

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
You mean, how did a Negress become educated when it was obviously her place to become your house-slave and babysit your children while you fuck Marshall all day?
Where did I ever say I support slavery on the basis of race?

That must sting, seeing a successful, respected black female professor be interviewed and lauded for a well-researched book when you can hardly get more than gas money for your Outdoor Recreation for Dummies manual. Just listen to Professor Jones-Rogers talking about the logistics behind white women owning slaves:
Not at all. I've never been envious of anyone.

I do like how you've revealed your own inner heart though because clearly you're projecting yourself. I'm not surprised, you being Christian and everything. Christians are highly narcissistic and within every true Narcissist is envy.

I also make a whole bunch more than "lunch money" and have gotten praise for my work from multiple sources, private and public. Not that I feel any need to power level because I'm not in a competition with anyone. I don't need validation from any of you Trolls because for one, I don't respect you as Goyim. Therefore, I don't value your opinions in the slightest.

Does it hurt to know that you probably have slave owning ancestors in your family tree?

Such ignorance. Not all white people owned slaves. In fact, Portuguese men owned more black slaves than all other white males. 87% of slaves in the slave triangle landed in Brazil due to sugar plantations. True fact, look it up.

I'm the descendant of Hungarian immigrants who came to the US in 1944, long after slavery was abolished.

I'm also the descendant of a Scottish man named William Scott who came to the US in 1654. My Scottish ancestor William Scott migrated down to the Cumberland Gap and he and his children who inherited his estate were simple farmers who lived in the Appalachian mountains, made Scotch Whiskey for a living, traded peacefully with Native Americans and owned no slaves. I know for a fact they had no slaves because I did extensive genealogical research in the Library of Virginia on my last name Scott. I saw the Will of every one of my previous ancestors and not a single one of them mentioned slaves. It's all there in the Library of VA.

You know, because the thing about Scottish people is they fight to be "Scots free".

The Scottish people of the Appalachian region also had Sheep, Wheat and then Coal. None of these required slaves. They came to the Appalachian mountains and had to pay rent to a man named Richard Henderson. Scottish people in these mountains could barely pay their rent let alone own slaves.

My great-grandmother who married a Scott male in one line was a German woman whose last name was Frye. The Frye family settled in West Virginia, an abolitionist state. The Frye family didn't have slaves.

My other great-grandfather's last name was Western, that's English. They came from Derbyshire England. He and his brother lived in West Virginia, an abolitionist state. They ran their farms with their wives without slaves. Their farms were actually turned into a nature preservation area and the houses still stand to this day.

So, nearly all sides of my family were white people without slaves. My ancestors did not oppress others to make a living. I guess that's why they were all low income people with modest incomes.

Pick a damn lane.

This actually made me laugh

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not at all. I've never been envious of anyone.

I do like how you've revealed your own inner heart though because clearly you're projecting yourself. I'm not surprised, you being Christian and everything. Christians are highly narcissistic and within every true Narcissist is envy.

I also make a whole bunch more than "lunch money" and have gotten praise for my work from multiple sources, private and public. Not that I feel any need to power level because I'm not in a competition with anyone. I don't need validation from any of you Trolls because for one, I don't respect you as Goyim. Therefore, I don't value your opinions in the slightest.

Such ignorance. Not all white people owned slaves. In fact, Portuguese men owned more black slaves than all other white males. 87% of slaves in the slave triangle landed in Brazil due to sugar plantations. True fact, look it up.

I'm the descendant of Hungarian immigrants who came to the US in 1944, long after slavery was abolished.

I'm also the descendant of a Scottish man named William Scott who came to the US in 1654. My Scottish ancestor William Scott migrated down to the Cumberland Gap and he and his children who inherited his estate were simple farmers who lived in the Appalachian mountains, made Scotch Whiskey for a living, traded peacefully with Native Americans and owned no slaves. I know for a fact they had no slaves because I did extensive genealogical research in the Library of Virginia on my last name Scott. I saw the Will of every one of my previous ancestors and not a single one of them mentioned slaves. It's all there in the Library of VA.

You know, because the thing about Scottish people is they fight to be "Scots free".

The Scottish people of the Appalachian region also had Sheep, Wheat and then Coal. None of these required slaves. They came to the Appalachian mountains and had to pay rent to a man named Richard Henderson. Scottish people in these mountains could barely pay their rent let alone own slaves.

My great-grandmother who married a Scott male in one line was a German woman whose last name was Frye. The Frye family settled in West Virginia, an abolitionist state. The Frye family didn't have slaves.

My other great-grandfather's last name was Western, that's English. They came from Derbyshire England. He and his brother lived in West Virginia, an abolitionist state. They ran their farms with their wives without slaves. Their farms were actually turned into a nature preservation area and the houses still stand to this day.

So, nearly all sides of my family were white people without slaves. My ancestors did not oppress others to make a living. I guess that's why they were all low income people with modest incomes.

This actually made me laugh
I hope you don't think anyone actually believes your white washed family folklore. Everyone knows you're a liar.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to. Your vitriolic reactions speak for themselves even if you're too much of a coward to admit it.
I do like how you've revealed your own inner heart though because clearly you're projecting yourself.
I don't give two shits about college, never have and never will. The importance placed upon college education as a be-all-end-all of success is an insult to tradesmen across the globe. I do celebrate the success of other women who have actually put their nose to the grindstone and become coherent, hardworking professionals, regardless of race or education. Professor Jones-Rogers obviously put her education to good use in a field she's researched heavily; you on the other hand can't sue your way out of a paper bag. Sucks to be you. I might be a retail wage slave but at least my customers love me and I can do my job competently!
[Blah blah blah family tree sperging]
Your "Jewish" grandmother is a Goy. Knowing that for a fact, I am disinclined to trust any other major discoveries you claim to have made regarding your lineage.

Last edited:

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please, for the love of God, go onto Fiverr and pay a graphic artist to make you a nice cover.
Made a quick mockup using random public domain pics. Took me 5 minutes, I don't have a clear idea about the book's content and imo it still looks better than what Melinda thinks is suitable for a commercial product.
1623429072632.png

It's the first time I see you say something positive about your family other than saying nice things about your father.

Wheat and then Coal. None of these required slaves.
Anybody having any knowledge about coal mining knows slaves would be very helpful in this kind of enterprise.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.

Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?

You haven't provided a specimen for what I asked because what I asked was to show me one homeschooling family that meets all of the following conditions:

(a) neither of the parents has used birth control once since becoming sexually active (birth control being defined as anything that stops the implantation of a fertilized egg/zygote)
(b) neither of the parents has had an abortion since becoming sexually active
(c) must have home trained/homeschooled since the birth of the first child
(d) must have practiced ecological breastfeeding for ALL children

And

(E)and also does not take help in the form of parents/grandparents, relatives, religious community or government:

You have not produced the following information about your sample specimen family:

How much money, tangible objects like cars or babysitting has been given to them from parents or grandparents on either side of the marriage?

What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?

Laughable. Men boasting about being successful in a patriarchal culture that was created to cater to them. Gee, I'm not impressed.

Either way that's your personal opinion and I don't feel the need to try to power level because I'm not narcisstic like that.

Everyone has their own definition of success and no Israelite of YHWH is ever going to agree with a Goy what success is. You Goyim have a narcissistic preoccupation with materialism.

Not factually accurate.

"Eye for eye" is neither abusive nor unethical

Not factually accurate

Slavery of Goyim is not a sin

That's made up information on your part. You have absolutely no verifiable way of confirming how many men did anything based on their wife's opinion.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

Not a single white woman was involved in writing any law governing slavery of black people. THAT'S A FACT.

Wow, another false teacher on the internet. Let me guess? Another YouBoob preacher? YouBoob preachers are usually the least informed.

What Jews did and what Torah allows are two different things.

Lev. 25:44 is straight forward: you can't enslave another Israelite.

That's false information that leads to nowhere.

Firstly, you have to have COLLATERAL enough to cover a micro-loan. If you ask for $35,000 you have to have equal collateral. Ask me how I know.

Second, in order to get a SBA loan as a "disadvantaged population" (ie woman) you have to have at least a 680 credit score and even then they will only loan you about $3k-$10k. That's enough barely to hire childcare so you can work 20 hours a week managing a website and making phone calls. Good luck making phone calls without childcare help and 6 children competing for your attention.

If you want more than the $10k you have to have above a 700 credit score. If you're a renter who owns your car and has no credit cards, you aren't going to have "revolving accounts" to push your score up past 699.

Add to that the complication most single mothers face: DELINQUENT child support.

I still haven't finished paying off my debts from managing years without child support.

The system is rigged against single parents and the poor and you live in a fantasy of money being handed out.

Not factually accurate in any way. I pay 98% of expenses for all 6 children and while I provide 97% of childcare to all 6 children. I pay rent on my own place. Marshall goes to work to support himself only and pay child support for his second born child and then comes home and plays video games expecting me to cook and clean after him when I'm at his house.

34 more days of this shit....

Anyways, I'm not as concerned about your make believe stories as I am fascinated by a pattern of behavior I notice from you.

In the entirety of this thread this is how it goes:

When it's Marshall v his ex-wife you go in defense of his ex-wife.

It's a strange mix of internalize misogyny and something else.

Let me guess: you got discarded as a first wife and left for another woman? You sound like a member of the "First Wives Club". I think you are triggered by men who move on and remarry.

C'mon now, tell the truth. I'm the former "first wife" of a man. But damn, I don't carry around the baggage you do.
You're just too lazy to read. That's why you'll always be a failure and why Marshal is tired of your shit.

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.

Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?
Is there any point if your life that you can have children later into your career when you're financially stable and can risk taking less work?
Oh shit, sorry, I forgot you don't like working, you're a lot like a nigger when we get down to it
What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?
The fact you're a welfare queen lol
When it's Marshall v his ex-wife you go in defense of his ex-wife.

It's a strange mix of internalize misogyny and something else.
Are you a fucking robot? Your logic is literally just "if woman and man, then woman is bad," not even any level of nuance beyond that. There's a heirarchy of how scummy the people we've mentioned in the thread is, and it so happens you're the top of the shit pile. Just because you're an abomination doesn't make Marshall bad, because he most definitely is.