Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.

Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?
Is there any point if your life that you can have children later into your career when you're financially stable and can risk taking less work?
Oh shit, sorry, I forgot you don't like working, you're a lot like a nigger when we get down to it
What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?
The fact you're a welfare queen lol
When it's Marshall v his ex-wife you go in defense of his ex-wife.

When it's Marshall v me, you always elevate Marshall.

It's a strange mix of internalize misogyny and something else.
Are you a fucking robot? Your logic is literally just "if woman and man, then woman is bad," not even any level of nuance beyond that. There's a heirarchy of how scummy the people we've mentioned in the thread is, and it so happens you're the top of the shit pile. Just because you're an abomination doesn't make Marshall bad, because he most definitely is.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
That'd be the time when you said that Goyim are inferior and you'd enslave them if you could legally do so.

"goy, noun [derogatory, informal]: a Jewish name for a non-Jewish person."

i.e. on the basis of race.
That's the Talmud's definition of "Goyim" that you're quoting.

Where did I ever say that I believed that "Goyim" was a matter of race?

Made a quick mockup using random public domain pics. Took me 5 minutes, I don't have a clear idea about the book's content and imo it still looks better than what Melinda thinks is suitable for a commercial product.
Actyally, that's copyright infringement

#TAG-Exhibit

I don't give two shits about college, never have and never will. The importance placed upon college education as a be-all-end-all of success is an insult to tradesmen across the globe. I do celebrate the success of other women who have actually put their nose to the grindstone and become coherent, hardworking professionals, regardless of race or education. Professor Jones-Rogers obviously put her education to good use in a field she's researched heavily; you on the other hand can't sue your way out of a paper bag. Sucks to be you. I might be a retail wage slave but at least my customers love me and I can do my job competently!
You're a Troll on a website aimed at power leaving and socially abusing Scapegoats. Obviously you're mentally unwell and lacking basic self esteem that the only way you can feel good about yourself is participating as an anonymous Troll in a website like this.

Your lack of morality and abusive nature shows you're an absolute failure.

I just can't say I'm surprised, you being a Christian and everything.

I hope you don't think anyone actually believes your white washed family folklore. Everyone knows you're a liar.
You're a pagan witch trying to power level me on morality.

What a hoot!

You don't have to.
Oh, why's that? Because you'll create plenty of narcissistic narratives to fill in the blanks. That's your job here as a Troll.

Lady, you're an evil snake. I'm neither intimidated nor impressed.
There's a heirarchy of how scummy the people we've mentioned in the thread is
#TAG-EXHIBIT

That's why you'll always be a failure
The only failure here is you and the rest of your abusive, immoral network of Trolls here operating on narcissistic, abusive, and evil behavior.

In no way whatsoever are any of you Trolls that socially abuse, attack and slander any of your many Scapeogats on Kiwi Farms righteous people. Your participation in gang stalking and group Scapegoating shows just how mentally unwell you are.

Being immoral (by the standards of Torah) is what makes you complete failures. You're evil and Wicked souls, bound for destruction under the wrath of Elohim.

My only job here is to document your social abuse for court. I also take notes as I study you as specimens. "Know thine enemy".

The rest will be taken care on Judgment Day, where you will meet me face to face and I condemn you before my Father who sits on His Heavenly Throne. You will be cast into the darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
That's the Talmud's definition of "Goyim" that you're quoting.

Where did I ever say that I believed that "Goyim" was a matter of race?
Wrong, it's Google's definition. I literally copied and pasted the accepted definition. Using it to mean unbelievers in general is incorrect, although I'll point out, this just means you were saying that you support enslaving people based on their religion, as opposed to based on their race. Much better!

tl;dr you're a stupid racist nigger bitch.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Wrong, it's Google's definition. I literally copied and pasted the accepted definition. Using it to mean unbelievers in general is incorrect, although I'll point out, this just means you were saying that you support enslaving people based on their religion, as opposed to based on their race. Much better!

tl;dr you're a stupid racist nigger bitch.

Cut and paste definitions are not the be all, end all of a term.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The only failure here is you and the rest of your abusive, immoral network of Trolls here operating on narcissistic, abusive, and evil behavior.

In no way whatsoever are any of you Trolls that socially abuse, attack and slander any of your many Scapeogats on Kiwi Farms righteous people. Your participation in gang stalking and group Scapegoating shows just how mentally unwell you are.

Being immoral (by the standards of Torah) is what makes you complete failures. You're evil and Wicked souls, bound for destruction under the wrath of Elohim.

My only job here is to document your social abuse for court. I also take notes as I study you as specimens. "Know thine enemy".

The rest will be taken care on Judgment Day, where you will meet me face to face and I condemn you before my Father who sits on His Heavenly Throne. You will be cast into the darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
I have a business that I run to keep a roof over my families heads and working on this thing called a "career", something you don't know anything about. You are a failure Melinda. You're a failure of Jew because you refuse to have anything to do with real Jews and believe that you're the only real Jew. You're a failure of a mother because you can't take care of your children, and you're a failure of a human being since you refuse to do anything a sensible human being would do like get a job, pay bills, get medical help if you're so off the deep end that your posts look like they come from deranged retard.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I do so love watching religious folk go on about how they can't wait for everyone else to get their comeuppance. It's one of my favorite pasttimes. The projection is always delicious.

P.s. You actually destroy your court case by staying and actively participating in the environment you claim to be so harmful. Mitigation of damages is an important element of the torts you are suing about. But do go on. It's entertaining.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
You actually destroy your court case by staying and actively participating in the environment you claim to be so harmful.
Inaccurate, illogical and incorrect.

I'll save further explanation for court.

I have a business that I run to keep a roof over my families heads and working on this thing called a "career", something you don't know anything about. You are a failure Melinda. You're a failure of Jew because you refuse to have anything to do with real Jews and believe that you're the only real Jew. You're a failure of a mother because you can't take care of your children, and you're a failure of a human being since you refuse to do anything a sensible human being would do like get a job, pay bills, get medical help if you're so off the deep end that your posts look like they come from deranged retard.
Why do you constantly express your opinion about me and my life choices as if I care what a Goy such as yourself thinks?

I don't respect you in the least bit, why do you constantly feel the need to express your opinion about me as if I care or need your validation?

I don't care what to think of me, neither do I need your validation.

What gives?

Actyally, not only are you wrong, but you also can't spell simple words on a regular basis.
No part of my book, including the title, may be reproduced without permission of me, the author.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net

#TAG-Exhibit

#TAG-EXHIBIT
#XZIBIT
x to the z.jpeg

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No part of my book, including the title, may be reproduced without permission of me, the author.

That's just not true. There's exemptions for free use to use your words for review or for mockery. But I'd like to see you put another one of your retarded legal theories to the test so please, please try to sue someone on Kiwi Farms for writing down the title of your retarded booklet.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
That's just not true. There's exemptions for free use to use your words for review or for mockery. But I'd like to see you put another one of your retarded legal theories to the test so please, please try to sue someone on Kiwi Farms for writing down the title of your retarded booklet.
Keep talking shit. You're still John Doe in a case that hasn't been dismissed.

I don't even have to prove actual financial loss for suing you for something called pecuniary damages. This was stated clearly in the Judge's opinion in 2018. All I have to do is demonstrate you tried to negatively impact my business to thwart earning potential. Potential lost income is enough to make a case.

Keep giving me more for court.

Thanks dumbasses.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net

I don't even have to prove actual financial loss for suing you for something called pecuniary damages. This was stated clearly in the Judge's opinion in 2018. All I have to do is demonstrate you tried to negatively impact my business to thwart earning potential. Potential lost income is enough to make a case.

Thanks dumbasses.
I'll give you 10 - 1 odds the judge's opinion of your case is that it's retarded.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Why do you constantly express your opinion about me and my life choices as if I care what a Goy such as yourself thinks?

I don't respect you in the least bit, why do you constantly feel the need to express your opinion about me as if I care or need your validation?

I don't care what to think of me, neither do I need your validation.

What gives?
You're life choices were shit, everyone knows this even you.

You crave every ones validation.

Thanks dumbasses.
Your case is a failure, much like yourself. It's going to be thrown out. Much like how Marshal wants to do with you.

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net

Thanks dumbasses.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.
"I know nothing about his life, or what you are speaking about, but I am going to assume I know everything so I am right"

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mel. One with your, alleged, greatness at reading, mayhaps would notice the difference in tenses between our comments, but that might be a bit much to ask. Actual reading of my posts, might be to hard to you, I get that.

Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?
Nick has gone, in very much detail, as to how pregnancy completely changed his career. But, hey, your assumptions about things you know nothing about must be true, right?
You haven't provided a specimen for what I asked because what I asked was to show me one homeschooling family that meets all of the following conditions:

(a) neither of the parents has used birth control once since becoming sexually active (birth control being defined as anything that stops the implantation of a fertilized egg/zygote)
(b) neither of the parents has had an abortion since becoming sexually active
(c) must have home trained/homeschooled since the birth of the first child
(d) must have practiced ecological breastfeeding for ALL children
To the best of my knowledge Nick fits all those.
(E)and also does not take help in the form of parents/grandparents, relatives, religious community or government
Perhaps the only help he has is the homeschooling group he and his fellow parents have founded (would help you too, Mel), and the loan he took about a month back.
You have not produced the following information about your sample specimen family:

How much money, tangible objects like cars or babysitting has been given to them from parents or grandparents on either side of the marriage?
Prove that they were. You attack with assumptions, and ask for everything from tax returns to proofs of negative. I don't care about this discussion as much as you seem to do.
What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?
Do you? You have no job, and your only source of income, aside from the gov and Marshall, has been your books, which have a confirmed total of 1 purchase. That, and other kiwis have confirmed that they are not selling at all.
Laughable. Men boasting about being successful in a patriarchal culture that was created to cater to them. Gee, I'm not impressed.

Either way that's your personal opinion and I don't feel the need to try to power level because I'm not narcisstic like that.

Everyone has their own definition of success and no Israelite of YHWH is ever going to agree with a Goy what success is. You Goyim have a narcissistic preoccupation with materialism.
"It doesn't matter that he is more successful than me because...my god tells me starving to death is success! Yeah!"
Not factually accurate.

"Eye for eye" is neither abusive nor unethical
You tend to spew slurs before people throw them at you. You spew more slurs at us, then we at you. Besides, two negatives don't make a positive, Mel, this isn't math class.
Not factually accurate
You don't want all non-jews to die?
Slavery of Goyim is not a sin
You missed my point entirely (which you'd know if you were able to read my post and what it was replying to).
Not a single white woman was involved in writing any law governing slavery of black people. THAT'S A FACT.
Prove it. You were presented with counter-evidence. "Nuh uh", is not a good argument, Mel.

That's false information that leads to nowhere.
She just declared everything in that link, even govermental sources, to be fake news, because she doesn't agree with it. Mel, this might be hard to hear, but Gov knows about their loans better than you do.
A black woman with a PhD?
Now how did that happen?
She went to uni, Mel, pretty simple.
How did a BLACK woman manage to bypass millions of poor white women in earning a PhD from one of the most expensive schools in the country
I love how Mel is so racist she believes Blacks to be incapable of receiving a successful education. Also, the second half of your comment is something you made up on your own, Mel.
That is one of the most clear examples of "transformative" work. Here's some examples of similar things to this being fair use, Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, 510 U.S. 569, exact same thing as what the kiwi did (Cariou v. Prince, 714 F.3d 694), Leibovitz v. Paramount Pictures Corp., 137 F.3d 109, etc.
Inaccurate, illogical and incorrect.
Very correct, and very relavant given several points in your initial complaint. Very relavant as well considering the allegations made in docket 38.
All I have to do is demonstrate you tried to negatively impact my business to thwart earning potential. Potential lost income is enough to make a case.
Lets assume for a moment that everything you said is true, problem still remains, you cannot show that Karl wanted to negatively impact your business, you haven't even alleged that in your complaint (and that's not even why he was sued). So, even if everything you said was true, you still fail.

You're still John Doe in a case that hasn't been dismissed
Which means very little to a person who has not been served, and is unlikely to be.
Literally false (Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, 510 U.S. 569, 17 U.S. Code § 107)

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is that you say?

This is the closest any of you Goyim have ever come to making this realization. I almost fell out of my chair reading this!

Say it again louder so we can all hear your hypocrisy louder!!!
I don't understand what's so hypocritical about me avoiding talking about myself. Do you know what the word hypocrite means? I'm not the subject of the thread, you and Marshall are so to talk about myself would be a derailment. If it means that you'll apply for a business grant I'll give you the cliff's notes/green text version of my life, nothing that can be used to accurately identify me. Believe it or not some people these days still cherish their anonymity. Once you lose your anonymity you can never get it back.

Honestly, my own story shouldn't matter at all though. You've had a difficult life, at first the difficulties were out of your control because you were a child, my life has been similar. Once you became an adult you started off the game by fucking up in a big way, my life is also similar. I was so angry at the time, you know? You ever get so mad you can't sleep? It's awful. This is why it's good to just forgive. Let it go. It isn't letting the people or things that wronged you off of the hook so much as it allows you to free yourself from those negative emotions. Eye for eye is something that hurts YOU more than it hurts anyone else. I sound like a fucking hippy right now but it's the truth.

I've made so many mistakes, I'm quite flawed, and I'm totally immune to failure at this point. Failure doesn't even sting any more. So where we differ is I'm able to recognize and admit that I screwed up while you just aren't able to do that. This is a very bad mindset for you to have, Melinda. If you can't admit to any wrong doing, failure or mistake then you cannot grow. You're forced to repeat the same mistakes over and over again because you're unable to recognize YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Everyone is normally telling you to get away from Marshall but I had a thought: maybe you should stay with Marshall a bit longer, try and save up some more money. You always end up in weird situations because you can't think more than a few weeks ahead. Try to provide stability for your children. It's what they need more than your home schooling and religious nonsense.

Karl der Grosse

Shuck them britches, Tommy. Them panties, too.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're still John Doe in a case that hasn't been dismissed.

I honestly had semi-forgotten. This makes me a defendant in two kiwi cases, I'm also a John Doe in Fatrick Tomlinson's lawlsuit because I posted in his thread once, making fun of his droopy face.

All I have to do is demonstrate you tried to negatively impact my business to thwart earning potential.

Lol, good luck with that.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
This is why it's good to just forgive
"Forgiveness, although considered panacea, can be poison" -Jeanne Safer, PhD

Nobody has the power to forgive anyone except Elohim.

Eye for eye is something that hurts YOU more than it hurts anyone else. I sound like a fucking hippy right now but it's the truth.

Completely untrue. It's the opposite.

"Eye for eye" is a moral absolute of The Torah that is Eternal. It never ends.

Showing Mercy to those who don't deserve it is evil and saps your strength. I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally because I do not give Mercy inappropriately.

I've made so many mistakes, I'm quite flawed, and I'm totally immune to failure at this point. Failure doesn't even sting any more. So where we differ is I'm able to recognize and admit that I screwed up while you just aren't able to do that. This is a very bad mindset for you to have, Melinda. If you can't admit to any wrong doing, failure or mistake then you cannot grow. You're forced to repeat the same mistakes over and over again because you're unable to recognize YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

Back to square one. Accusing me of sin.

What sin would that be?

You want me to absorb your feelings of inadequacy, failure and shortcomings to feel better about yourself. It's a pattern I notice in people.

love how Mel is so racist she believes Blacks to be incapable of receiving a successful education.
Taking my comment out of context of the entire statement. Classic narcissistic tactic.

Persons of African-American slavery descent statistically hold less wealth due to generational poverty and past oppress. That's the irony of the article. You just didn't get it because you don't want to.

#TAG-EXHIBIT

You tend to spew slurs before people throw them at you. You spew more slurs at us, then we at you
👆👆👆Narcissistic gaslighting

You have no job,
According to who?

which have a confirmed total of 1 purchase
According to who?

That, and other kiwis have confirmed that they are not selling at all.
Unless they are the Lord Almighty, how would that even be an actual statistic?

You crave every ones validation.
According to who?

Why has Marshall not clubbed this bitch to death in a meth fueled rage?
Because the food I cook is spectacular and the pussy he gets from me is great

He's not going to destroy having a great fuck and excellent meals.

why Marshal is tired of your shit.

going to be thrown out. Much like how Marshal wants to do with you.
Marshall puts up with my shit because the pussy is great and my meals are excellent. He's not going to toss away a tight pussy who is a good fuck.

He looked me dead in the eye and told me that. I'm loud, confrontational and have a temper at times and he knows it. Most men don't put up with women like me, they want submissive kittens. Marshall says I'm a Lioness and the claws come out at times. "Most men would have left by now" he says. And he's right. But I'm okay with that because those same men who leave have their issues too. I'd rather be with an honest man than a hypocrite.

He knows I might be a little screw ball in the head, but that's why I'm better in the sack.

Marshall had enough sense to marry a woman his own age (30s). More experience in the kitchen and more maturity that comes out in your 30s in the sack count for a lot. I guess he has his reasons for staying too.