Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
Marshall puts up with my shit because the pussy is great and my meals are excellent. He's not going to toss away a tight pussy who is a good fuck.

He looked me dead in the eye and told me that. I'm loud, confrontational and have a temper at times and he knows it. Most men don't put up with women like me, they want submissive kittens. Marshall says I'm a Lioness and the claws come out at times. "Most men would have left by now" he says. And he's right. But I'm okay with that because those same men who leave have their issues too. I'd rather be with an honest man than a hypocrite.

He knows I might be a little screw ball in the head, but that's why I'm better in the sack.

Marshall had enough sense to marry a woman his own age (30s). More experience in the kitchen and more maturity that comes out in your 30s in the sack count for a lot. I guess he has his reasons for staying too.
@TamarYaelBatYah Did Marshall bring your asshole up as well, or only your pussy? Like did he say "I love the way your butthole feels tight as fuck and makes me blow my entire load of hot, white cum straight into your intestines when we fuck"? Or "I love the way your anus feels so tight around my tongue when I go to tongue fuck your shit hole".

Did any of that happen or was it only revolving your front hole slit?

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taking my comment out of context of the entire statement. Classic narcissistic tactic.

Persons of African-American slavery descent statistically hold less wealth due to generational poverty and past oppress. That's the irony of the article. You just didn't get it because you don't want to.
It's well within the context. The context is a black woman succeeding which you found to be impossible because "muh whites dominate everything"
#TAG-EXHIBIT
"Judge! Meany Kiwi user didn't agree with me. Please punish!"
👆👆👆Narcissistic gaslighting
It's simply the truth, Mel.
According to who?
You. And all us other kiwis.
According to who?
Me, and other kiwis. I confirmed it independently of other kiwis researching this topic.
Unless they are the Lord Almighty, how would that even be an actual statistic?
Are you seriously asking me to explain to you why sales figures are a statistic?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah Did Marshall bring your asshole up as well, or only your pussy? Like did he say "I love the way your butthole feels tight as fuck and makes me blow my entire load of hot, white cum straight into your intestines when we fuck"? Or "I love the way your anus feels so tight around my tongue when I go to tongue fuck your shit hole".

Did any of that happen or was it only revolving your front hole slit?

The "mmm, you're tight, you feel good" comments usually come when he's pounding me in the front hole, in various positions.

We do anal stuff but not as frequently and he's usually quieter then because he's listening for any discomfort on my part when he speeds up. Which is nice and considerate.

Are you seriously asking me to explain to you why sales figures are a statistic?
You have no access to my sales figures at all.

Are you that delusional? Or just that desperate to try to measure whether or not Kiwi Farms is causing me economic detriment? You know because I'm well aware that part of your socially abusive scheme here is that you try to cause your hand picked Scapeogats here economic injury in order to give you narcissistic supply.

You have a narcissistic preoccupation with fortune and fame which compels you to try to power level and remark on other's life and sales.

. I confirmed it independently of other kiwis researching this topic.
According to what source other than you delusions?

well within the context. The context is a black woman succeeding which you found to be impossible because "muh whites dominate everything"
Not what I stated at all.

The irony of the article is that she's claiming oppression while benefiting from affirmative action which excludes the second oppressed class she mentions in the article: white women.

You're not good at discerning motive and peeling back layers.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Marshall puts up with my shit because the pussy is great and my meals are excellent. He's not going to toss away a tight pussy who is a good fuck.

He looked me dead in the eye and told me that. I'm loud, confrontational and have a temper at times and he knows it. Most men don't put up with women like me, they want submissive kittens. Marshall says I'm a Lioness and the claws come out at times. "Most men would have left by now" he says. And he's right. But I'm okay with that because those same men who leave have their issues too. I'd rather be with an honest man than a hypocrite.

He knows I might be a little screw ball in the head, but that's why I'm better in the sack.

Marshall had enough sense to marry a woman his own age (30s). More experience in the kitchen and more maturity that comes out in your 30s in the sack count for a lot. I guess he has his reasons for staying too.
He puts up with you because he wants to seem like he's a good father at least once in his life. If you were so great he wouldn't have thought about leaving you in the first place. You're just gristle when in reality he wants a good eye fillet.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have no access to my sales figures at all.

Are you that delusional? Or just that desperate to try to measure whether or not Kiwi Farms is causing me economic detriment? You know because I'm well aware that part of your socially abusive scheme here is that you try to cause your hand picked Scapeogats here economic injury in order to give you narcissistic supply.

You have a narcissistic preoccupation with fortune and fame which compels you to try to power level and remark on other's life and sales.
Pretty much nothing what you just said is true. You are making unfounded assumptions, this time about our goals and motives.
According to what source other than you delusions?
Mel, darling, learn to read.
You're not good at discerning motive and peeling back layers.
Not sure how that's relavant, but feel free to think so.
Not what I stated at all.
Then we are simply in a disagreement.

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actyally, that's copyright infringement
No part of my book, including the title, may be reproduced without permission of me, the author.
That's what I get for trying to be helpful... Don't think you can claim ownership of words but if it grinds your gears so much all you had to do is to ask, here is an anatomized version:
1623428910654.png

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Forgiveness, although considered panacea, can be poison" -Jeanne Safer, PhD

Nobody has the power to forgive anyone except Elohim.
I forgive you for calling me disgusting once.
There.

I'm loud, confrontational and have a temper at times
Hard not to notice :)

They also claim to own the word Fallout.
For shame, it's not even their creation and sequels they made are mediocre at best.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So she owns the Copyright but not the trademark of the name. Can't be that much to trademark it. Up here it's $320cad. Should be easy to do too since it's not being used for entertainment, the word "juvenescence" is only being used for drinks and medication and "juvenescence outdoors" isn't being used at all.

I think they own it under entertainmen/ video games . Captainsparklez got a C&D back when he was making a game that had "Fallout" in the title (Fortress Fallout or something). Plus individual Fallout titles. It would look something like this .
Fallout
Goods and Services
IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line interactive computer games; entertainment services, namely, production and distribution of an ongoing television program in the field of a science-fiction series set in a post-nuclear apocalyptic world via the Internet; entertainment services in the nature of an on-going television program in the field of science-fiction series set in a post-nuclear apocalyptic world; Providing a website featuring information, visual materials, and non-downloadable prerecorded audio and video content relating to an ongoing television program in the field of science-fiction series set in a post-nuclear apocalyptic world; Entertainment services, namely, providing information relating to electronic computer games via the Internet; Providing online computer games for use with computers, handheld computers, wireless telephones and mobile and wireless devices; Providing on-line non-downloadable publications in the nature of books, magazines, journals and newspapers in the field of novels, comics and cartoons; motion picture film production; motion picture film distribution; Production and rental of audio-visual works, specifically, motion pictures, television programming, videos, and music, for streaming or downloading in the fields of entertainment and video games; Production of video and computer game software; providing a website featuring blogs in the nature of an online journal over the Internet in the field of entertainment and video games; providing a website featuring non-downloadable audio-visual content, specifically, motion pictures, television programming, videos, and video clips, audio clips, film clips, and photographs, in the fields of entertainment and video games; Providing a website featuring non-downloadable video and interactive games; fan clubs; providing non-downloadable films and television shows via a video-on-demand transmission service

Last edited:

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
I honestly had semi-forgotten. This makes me a defendant in two kiwi cases, I'm also a John Doe in Fatrick Tomlinson's lawlsuit because I posted in his thread once, making fun of his droopy face.

Lol, good luck with that.
Oh my goodness Karl, aren’t you terrified being exposed like that in not one moron’s lawsuit, but two?! Mel is gonna sue you for being CEO of google and preventing her book from being the number one search result under “outdoor recreation book.” That’s how it works, right?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
He puts up with you because he wants to seem like he's a good father at least once in his life. If you were so great he wouldn't have thought about leaving you in the first place. You're just gristle when in reality he wants a good eye fillet.
Illogical. Not even factually accurate.

People fantasize and think about leaving their life partner all the time, even the good ones. Hell, 65% of Goy men and Goy women cheat on their husbands/wives. Marshall and I have never crossed that line.

If Marshall wanted a good eye fillet, he could go get one. He's not "stuck".

He has no reason to stay just for the children since being divorced from me doesn't stop him from seeing his children.

Oh wait, you're creating narcissistic narratives again, Buddhist that you are. Silly me!

Marshall hasn't left me because he knows my value as a daughter of YHWH. He and I have had many conversations about this.

When doing the anal did you ever shout "Stop! You're Gonna Break My BUTT!" but it was too late and your butt had been broken already. Then when a bowel movement had to happen, you just went in your pants because butt was broken?

No. I make sure I flush the pipe out before he rides that rodeo

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Citations needed, you stupid whore.
15-20%
13-20% depending on gender
13-21%

That's a lot less than 65% Melinda fudging numbers again? I'm shocked!

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
Your lack of morality and abusive nature shows you're an absolute failure.
Which one of us is a self-proclaimed "matriarch" who's been allowing herself to be jerked around by a good-for-nothing flat earther? Oh, right, not me.

You are a failure of a matriarch, a failure of a mother, a failure of a wife and an absolute laughingstock of a believer in YHWH. The amount of shame any normal Messianic must feel upon meeting you and realizing how insane you are could power a city.