Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Illuminati Order Official

Superpowered Killer DELTA
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marshall hasn't left me because he knows my value as a daughter of YHWH. He and I have had many conversations about this.
I noticed you change your mind about Marshall and what you have between the two of you. One day you compare it to "hell" and "shackles" and the next day you describe a rather functional relationship based on mutual understanding and respect.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Which one of us is a self-proclaimed "matriarch" who's been allowing herself to be jerked around by a good-for-nothing flat earther? Oh, right, not me.

You are a failure of a matriarch, a failure of a mother, a failure of a wife and an absolute laughingstock of a believer in YHWH. The amount of shame any normal Messianic must feel upon meeting you and realizing how insane you are could power a city.
Where did I ever call myself a "matriarch"?

I'm going to ask you Christian woman the same question I asked Anonymous Buddhist over there:

Why do you continue to speak your opinion to me as if I care about what you think about me or my life choices?

Serious question.

I noticed you change your mind about Marshall and what you have between the two of you. One day you compare it to "hell" and "shackles" and the next day you describe a rather functional relationship based on mutual understanding and respect.

Relationships can have both positive and negative aspects, which present themselves in varying segree

varying segree
...in varying degrees depending on the day.

laughingstock of a believer in YHWH. The amount of shame any normal Messianic must feel upon meeting you and realizing how insane you are could power a city.
Normal and Messianic don't ever occur together. No Messianic is "normal".

Enough with being a poser. I searched your profile all the way back to 2017 and you never once used Yeshua, YHWH or Elohim before Marshall and I showed up on the scene. You're trying a narcissistic tactic called "mimicry" where you try to take on the identity of the person you aim to abuse. Christian lady, go back to using your God and Jesus terms you were using before you started talking to me in 2020. You will never be Messianic, you have never been Messianic and your mimicry doesn't fool me.

You of all people aren't qualified in the least bit to sit in judgment on anyone's walk with YHWH. You're a fool and a Wicked soul who will be cast out into the darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

You are a failure of a matriarch, a failure of a mother, a failure of a wife and an absolute laughingstock of a believer in YHWH.
I'm going to ask twice so you don't miss it.

Same question I asked Anonymous Buddhist over there:

Here's the question, don't miss it:

Why do you continue to speak your opinion to me as if I care about what you think about me or my life choices?

Serious question.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
He adopted all of the children I was caring for as the Matriarch of my house before we married.
I quoted these in the wrong order, but fuck it.
Why do you keep responding to my opinion if you don't care about it that much?
See top quote above.
Enough with being a poser. I searched your profile all the way back to 2017 and you never once used Yeshua, YHWH or Elohim before Marshall and I showed up on the scene. You're trying a narcissistic tactic called "mimicry" where you try to take on the identity of the person you aim to abuse.
This is the second time you've accused me of this and it is still just as delusional as the first time. I was raised as a Messianic since I was a small child and I don't make a habit of bleating about it on KF outside of this thread, because guess what? It's nobody's business unless it's relevant. The same as I don't talk about my religion at work unless I need the High Holy Days off (and even then I've gotten pushback from Gentile managers who don't understand that they're not on the same days every year).

Christian lady, go back to using your God and Jesus terms you were using before you started talking to me in 2020.

That First Amendment right you like to quote so much also includes the right to shut the fuck up, which I take advantage of. It also gives me the right to refer to YHWH and Yeshua as God and Jesus, or Yehovah and Yehoshua, or Lord and Word of God, or whatever other respectful names I happen to think of.

I'm pretty sure Elohim is powerful enough to understand when someone is trying to get ahold of Them no matter what name is used. The fact that you think They're not says more about you and your constant disrespect of the religion you claim to have than me, tbh.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Relationships can have both positive and negative aspects, which present themselves in varying degrees depending on the day.
Unquestionably. Just pointed out it's rather extreme to alternate between (paraphrasing) "he's lazy and nearly useless, we fight often, I'm leaving as soon as I have the resources" and talking about how you value and understand each other. It's something I would expect form a young couple after a short time of living together, once they realize it's not sunshine and butterflies all the time, not from mature people with years of relationship behind them.

If it's a question for everybody: this is an open discussion forum, people come here to discuss various subjects. Discussion serves multiple purposes: learning, training one's eristic skills, sharing opinions, perspectives and experiences, socializing with people one wouldn't have a chance to socialize with in different circumstances.
So, I'm using the forum the way it's meant to be used.
You can't expect people to just accept your statements without a comment in such environment. If you want to make statements and receive no feedback \ critique you should set up a blog and disable comments.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Unquestionably. Just pointed out it's rather extreme to alternate between (paraphrasing) "he's lazy and nearly useless, we fight often, I'm leaving as soon as I have the resources" and talking about how you value and understand each other. It's something I would expect form a young couple after a short time of living together, once they realize it's not sunshine and butterflies all the time, not from mature people with years of relationship behind them.
I am planning to leave for good in 34 (33 1/2 if you count Hebrew style) days.

You're mis-understanding what I wrote.

I said it before and ok, I'll say it again: it's possible for someone to recognize that they have a righteous/valuable spouse and yet not treat that person right. Happens all the time, everywhere. Respect does not come natural for many people. People treat good people badly all the time, even their own spouses. Men in general do not know how to respect women. And since the whole "women want love, men want respect" theory of marriage is a limiting LIE (women want respect too), marriages often fail by fault of men not respecting the woman. Hence the reason 75% of divorced are initiated by women in the USA.

This guy here is like the poster child for a common pattern:

Marshall can recognize my value while still having the habit of being disrespectful.

Every moment of the relationship wasn't bad but I still am leaving. There is no solution for our differences. The best thing for Marshall to do is find the female version of himself, someone who shares his way of thinking on every major area. I'm not that person.

There's something I always believe about men: if they cannot listen to their woman's [אִשָּׁה] words, than either (a) they are unable to follow Torah, which commands a man adhere to his wife's words (Ezer Kenegdo) or (b) that's not their Ezer/soulmate. A man who does not act upon the words of his Woman [אִשָּׁה] has no business being with that woman. She can free herself by settiny him free.

This is the second time you've accused me of this and it is still just as delusional as the first time. I was raised as a Messianic since I was a small child and I don't make a habit of bleating about it on KF outside of this thread, because guess what? It's nobody's business unless it's relevant. The same as I don't talk about my religion at work unless I need the High Holy Days off (and even then I've gotten pushback from Gentile managers who don't understand that they're not on the same days every year).
What a fucking joke! You're not Messianic and never have been and before I showed up on this thread using Yahushua, Elohim and YHWH, you were using "God" and "Jesus", since you started your profile in 2017. I have screenshots of it all. How you tried to "mimicry" my use of terms once I showed up.

Lady you're a Christian, go back to your God and Jesus terms you were using before I showed up.

Karl der Grosse

Is a mentally NORMAL man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leaving Marshall could only be a positive thing in your life and, more importantly, in your children's lives. I just see no reason to believe that this is any more permanent or real than the last half-dozen times you've left Marshall. You've left Marshall two or three times already in the last six or eight months. I mean, you love to pronounce that once you leave someone, that's it, they're gone forever. It just doesn't ever seem to be true. I doubt Marshall believes you when you say that you're leaving forever because you never do leave forever.

ETA: Adding an autistic countdown clock to your plans to leave Marshall does nothing to convince me of your serious intent.

fnaarf

Messy-anic
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking joke! You're not Messianic and never have been and before I showed up on this thread using Yahushua, Elohim and YHWH, you were using "God" and "Jesus", since you started your profile in 2017. I have screenshots of it all. How you tried to "mimicry" my use of terms once I showed up.
Flawless Melinda logic: privacy is nonexistent, and because someone is more comfortable using Anglicized terms they're obviously a lying liar who lies. Sorry, but I will remain what I am and remind you about it continuously. Free speech!

Also, you still haven't addressed how you have failed to uphold your matriarchal values by allowing yourself to be yanked around by a penis attached to legs.

Toasty

Donne was wrong.Some people are islands
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought she was already paying rent on her own place. Why does she have to wait 33 1/2 days until her shackles come off to get out of hell and finally leave for good for realsies this time? Can't she just go home? She's doing great financially, book or some other thing making her money, so why is she immobilized until she gets a tax credit refund in July?

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net

I said it before and ok, I'll say it again: it's possible for someone to recognize that they have a righteous/valuable spouse and yet not treat that person right. Happens all the time, everywhere. Respect does not come natural for many people. People treat good people badly all the time, even their own spouses. Men in general do not know how to respect women. And since the whole "women want love, men want respect" theory of marriage is a limiting LIE (women want respect too), marriages often fail by fault of men not respecting the woman. Hence the reason 75% of divorced are initiated by women in the USA.

This guy here is like the poster child for a common pattern:

Marshall can recognize my value while still having the habit of being disrespectful.

Every moment of the relationship wasn't bad but I still am leaving. There is no solution for our differences. The best thing for Marshall to do is find the female version of himself, someone who shares his way of thinking on every major area. I'm not that person.

There's something I always believe about men: if they cannot listen to their woman's [אִשָּׁה] words, than either (a) they are unable to follow Torah, which commands a man adhere to his wife's words (Ezer Kenegdo) or (b) that's not their Ezer/soulmate. A man who does not act upon the words of his Woman [אִשָּׁה] has no business being with that woman. She can free herself by settiny him free.

Lady you're a Christian, go back to your God and Jesus terms you were using before I showed up.
This is not important to me. Not reading.
TLDR: Didn't read.

Send video of you on your back on bed taking a shit and asshole crowning so you can see the turd coming out of your perfectly rounded, red sphincter. PM the video to @Burmese Rice Farmer

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good for you. Just talk it through with him, no guy would like to learn this kind of thing from Kiwi Farms and I suspect he lurks here (he addressed a conversation about Enoch that took place here in one of his videos).

Very likely, we have very different outlooks on pretty much everything so it's highly probable we understand various concepts differently.

I said it before and ok, I'll say it again: it's possible for someone to recognize that they have a righteous/valuable spouse and yet not treat that person right. Happens all the time, everywhere. Respect does not come natural for many people. People treat good people badly all the time, even their own spouses.
I blame culture of instant gratification. Instant sex, instant marriage, no time for old-fashioned courting or "studying" each other and people live together before they even got a chance to really know the other person. No wonder they end up with someone totally incompatible with their character.

Men in general do not know how to respect women.
Not fair. We're clearly on the opposite sides of the discussion and I still talk to you with some basic respect.

And since the whole "women want love, men want respect" theory of marriage is a limiting LIE (women want respect too), marriages often fail by fault of men not respecting the woman. Hence the reason 75% of divorced are initiated by women in the USA.
Wouldn't it be more fair to say both sides want both love and respect?

Ever considered allowing a guy into your pants and enthusiastically agreeing to rather degrading sexual acts too early may impact the way the guy sees you? Sex is not something that happens in the vacuum, it translates to other aspects of the relationship. It takes some moderation but setting some boundaries at the beginning - even if just to see how good he is at respecting them - will pay off later.

He's rather violent and abusive. If he found a female version of himself it would probably end in something bad happening.

Not really fair. I don't follow the Torah (I follow epicurean and humanistic values), I don't believe in soulmates and destiny and I have a good relationship based on mutual respect and simply enjoying each other's company.

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
Melinda a while ago
I’m permanently leaving Marshall. For really realsie reals this time. We’re done. I deserve better. Ignore the other times I have left Marshall and claimed it to be for good and permanent. I definitely won’t come crawling back to him again. Just like all the times I said I’m permanently leaving the Farms. For reals. For good. See how that turned out? That’s right. All according to keikaku. No way this will come back to bite me in the ass.”

also Melinda: So, I’m back here posting. And back with Marshall but it’s only strictly for sex and housing.

Melinda now: IM LEAVING MARSHALL IN 34 DAYS. PERMANENTLY. I’ve thought long and hard, it’s totally going be for real this time.

And she has trouble understanding why we wouldn’t bother believing a single thing she says.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The trademark doc attached.

Not worth it, imo. Copyright is better suited for books.
You can copyright the contents not the title of the book. There's a few authors out there for fantasy novels that will trademark the name of the book and the series and copyright the content. There was one Anti-GGer back in the day that did everything possible to protect his IP from gamers because he thought they would take his ideas. Forgot if he was a Zoe or Anita fan.
Hope that helps out anyone starting a business or wanting to write a book. Just remember, don't trademark something if you don't have the money to protect it.
Feb 11, 2020
Marshall is my children's REAL father. He adopted all of the children I was caring for as the Matriarch of my house before we married. He is the only dad child #2 through #5 has ever known. Child #1 did call someone else "dad" until age 2ish but has no memory of it.

Last edited:

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Completely untrue. It's the opposite.

"Eye for eye" is a moral absolute of The Torah that is Eternal. It never ends.

Showing Mercy to those who don't deserve it is evil and saps your strength. I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally because I do not give Mercy inappropriately.
You're so completely blind. Do you remember what I tried to tell you before about enemies being expensive and friends being profitable? It's true! It's because of your need to create enemies that you've spread yourself so thin you're practically paralyzed. All the time you waste trying to sue people, trying to get even, none of it helps you, it all takes away from time that you could be using to improve your own life (or your childrens' lives) rather than tear someone else down. If you need to avenge every little minor slight it doesn't make you strong at all. It makes you pathetic and insecure. You do realize that you're quite pathetic, don't you? You're like a step above a raving bag lady pushing a shopping cart full of shit around. There is no real strength within you. You'll always be in a state of crumbling decay.

Back to square one. Accusing me of sin.

What sin would that be?

You want me to absorb your feelings of inadequacy, failure and shortcomings to feel better about yourself. It's a pattern I notice in people.
Who said anything about sin? Why do you have to bring up something stupid and imaginary like sin? There is no Elohim to forgive you or I for anything. There is only us.

You're just a fuckup who only has your imaginary friend named Elohim in your corner. No one cares about your imaginary relationship with your imaginary friend. No one cares that you think you're perfect in your imaginary friend's eyes. Everyone sees this for exactly the pathetic farce that it is.

So when will you stop being such a loser, complaining that the system is designed to hold women back, and go apply for some of those business grants?

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Omfg. You dumb bint. I am ACTIVELY ATTEMPTING TO MAKE YOU MORE MONEY by telling you how to make your product better. And those who mock it (quite correctly because right now it's utterly laughable) have a right to their critique and commentary. And you know it. But yeah. Add it in. Make your lolsuit even more lulzy. Moar popcorn!
Keep talking shit. You're still John Doe in a case that hasn't been dismissed.

I don't even have to prove actual financial loss for suing you for something called pecuniary damages. This was stated clearly in the Judge's opinion in 2018. All I have to do is demonstrate you tried to negatively impact my business to thwart earning potential. Potential lost income is enough to make a case.

Keep giving me more for court.

Thanks dumbasses.

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not important to me. Not reading.
TLDR: Didn't read.

Send video of you on your back on bed taking a shit and asshole crowning so you can see the turd coming out of your perfectly rounded, red sphincter. PM the video to @Burmese Rice Farmer
Make sure the turd is greasy and yellowish-brown. I won't accept it otherwise.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net
Make sure the turd is greasy and yellowish-brown. I won't accept it otherwise.
@TamarYaelBatYah Let's play a game where we post our favorite lines said during porn movies. Ready? Il go first:

"Put your mouth on it shuck, put your mouth on it shuck."

"Fart on my tongue you fucking whore".

"Put that dick between those fucking lips".

EWY-EieVAAUJdnU.jpg

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
How did he attend law school while watching his children 14 hours a day?

These sorts of make believe stories are what show you're full of shit.

Exactly. He has never once had his career interrupted by pregnancy or ecological breastfeeding.

How dumb can you possibly be?

You haven't provided a specimen for what I asked because what I asked was to show me one homeschooling family that meets all of the following conditions:

(a) neither of the parents has used birth control once since becoming sexually active (birth control being defined as anything that stops the implantation of a fertilized egg/zygote)
(b) neither of the parents has had an abortion since becoming sexually active
(c) must have home trained/homeschooled since the birth of the first child
(d) must have practiced ecological breastfeeding for ALL children

And

(E)and also does not take help in the form of parents/grandparents, relatives, religious community or government:

You have not produced the following information about your sample specimen family:

How much money, tangible objects like cars or babysitting has been given to them from parents or grandparents on either side of the marriage?

What makes you think I don't also earn paper currency?

Laughable. Men boasting about being successful in a patriarchal culture that was created to cater to them. Gee, I'm not impressed.

Either way that's your personal opinion and I don't feel the need to try to power level because I'm not narcisstic like that.

Everyone has their own definition of success and no Israelite of YHWH is ever going to agree with a Goy what success is. You Goyim have a narcissistic preoccupation with materialism.

Not factually accurate.

"Eye for eye" is neither abusive nor unethical

Not factually accurate

Slavery of Goyim is not a sin

That's made up information on your part. You have absolutely no verifiable way of confirming how many men did anything based on their wife's opinion.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote.

Not a single white woman was involved in writing any law governing slavery of black people. THAT'S A FACT.

Wow, another false teacher on the internet. Let me guess? Another YouBoob preacher? YouBoob preachers are usually the least informed.

What Jews did and what Torah allows are two different things.

Lev. 25:44 is straight forward: you can't enslave another Israelite.

That's false information that leads to nowhere.

Firstly, you have to have COLLATERAL enough to cover a micro-loan. If you ask for $35,000 you have to have equal collateral. Ask me how I know.

Second, in order to get a SBA loan as a "disadvantaged population" (ie woman) you have to have at least a 680 credit score and even then they will only loan you about $3k-$10k. That's enough barely to hire childcare so you can work 20 hours a week managing a website and making phone calls. Good luck making phone calls without childcare help and 6 children competing for your attention.

If you want more than the $10k you have to have above a 700 credit score. If you're a renter who owns your car and has no credit cards, you aren't going to have "revolving accounts" to push your score up past 699.

Add to that the complication most single mothers face: DELINQUENT child support.

I still haven't finished paying off my debts from managing years without child support.

The system is rigged against single parents and the poor and you live in a fantasy of money being handed out.

Not factually accurate in any way. I pay 98% of expenses for all 6 children and while I provide 97% of childcare to all 6 children. I pay rent on my own place. Marshall goes to work to support himself only and pay child support for his second born child and then comes home and plays video games expecting me to cook and clean after him when I'm at his house.

34 more days of this shit....

Anyways, I'm not as concerned about your make believe stories as I am fascinated by a pattern of behavior I notice from you.

In the entirety of this thread this is how it goes:

When it's Marshall v his ex-wife you go in defense of his ex-wife.

When it's Marshall v me, you always elevate Marshall.

It's a strange mix of internalize misogyny and something else.

Let me guess: you got discarded as a first wife and left for another woman? You sound like a member of the "First Wives Club". I think you are triggered by men who move on and remarry.

C'mon now, tell the truth. I'm the former "first wife" of a man. But damn, I don't carry around the baggage you do.
Dumb nigger. Lmao.