Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, that's a lot of theory there with no facts to back it up.
Actually that would be a hypothesis. Theory is what comes after that, when evidence piles up enough to prove that the hypothesis is likely true. However you can't actually "prove" anything except in mathematics, which is why things like gravity and evolution are still theory's.

This unfortunately leaves incredibly stupid people like you and Marshall to screech about how things are just a theory.

I don't need to provide facts to someone who ignores them. I've provided facts on several things in this thread and you vacuously wave them away. So all I have to do is call you an ignorant slut, knowing that it will increase the your over all level of ass hurt.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Actually that would be a hypothesis. Theory is what comes after that, when evidence piles up enough to prove that the hypothesis is likely true. However you can't actually "prove" anything except in mathematics, which is why things like gravity and evolution are still theory's.

This unfortunately leaves incredibly stupid people like you and Marshall to screech about how things are just a theory.

I don't need to provide facts to someone who ignores them. I've provided facts on several things in this thread and you vacuously wave them away. So all I have to do is call you an ignorant slut, knowing that it will increase the your over all level of ass hurt.
I'm not ass hurt about anything. Your continued FAILED attempts to try to out wit me which have been constant squashed by my more educated mind only validate and reinforce my belief that the reason you and your verbally abusive comrades act that way is because you lack intelligence and education

Like by your INCORRECT definition of "hypothesis" which says "evidence" in the definition. So again, you don't think before you speak!

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net

His so called facts are NASA cartoon computer graphic images and eye witness testimony from the government authorities. 🤣🤣 The authorities never lie?🤣🤣🤣 Is that what you are saying? Nobody has seen earth or this magical immeasurable force called gravity. Dont confuse density with gravity. Things fall because of this. Anything heavier than air falls. Explain a helium balloon defeating the force of gravity ? Every day I disprove this nonsensical theory when I light a cigarette and smoke rises. Yeah you all been duped by the government education system and governemnt approved TV programs. Water never curves but always stay level. You cant measure a curve on this earth. FACTS
icon_story.gif

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dumb slut talking
Nope I resort to name calling when I point out a fact, and then you point out a minor wording error that I didn't even make, thus proving you're too incompetent to have a discussion with, for the 400th time in 40 pages. No sense wasting words on someone too exceptional to understand them.

His so called facts are NASA cartoon computer graphic images and eye witness testimony from the government authorities. 🤣🤣 The authorities never lie?🤣🤣🤣 Is that what you are saying? Nobody has seen earth or this magical immeasurable force called gravity. Dont confuse density with gravity. Things fall because of this. Anything heavier than air falls. Explain a helium balloon defeating the force of gravity ? Every day I disprove this nonsensical theory when I light a cigarette and smoke rises. Yeah you all been duped by the government education system and governemnt approved TV programs. Water never curves but always stay level. You cant measure a curve on this earth. FACTS

icon_story.gif
You know I'm impressed how every time you post anything you manage to make yourself look like a bigger idiot. Kill yourself pussy.

Edit: include this to the list of posts where he basically admits being Marshall Casterson.

Last edited:

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Nope I resort to name calling when I point out a fact, and then you point out a minor wording error that I didn't even make, thus proving you're too incompetent to have a discussion with, for the 400th time in 40 pages. No sense wasting words on someone too exceptional to understand them.

You know I'm impressed how every time you post anything you manage to make yourself look like a bigger idiot. Kill yourself pussy.

Edit: include this to the list of posts where he basically admits being Marshall Casterson.
You're a broken record with no substance.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net

Too bad I thought you could at least engage and refute my claims? You see you have no facts. Just government regeritation . If the earth is a globe than why can you see the Chicago skyline across Lake Michigan from flint Michigan? No curve no globe.
.The scientists will say its refraction to convince your not actually seeing what you are seeing. How dumb are you Globetards and you believe this shit? 🤣 Star trek movies have better CGI than NASA.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Is there any possibility of another lawsuit against Josh or the farms?

As you can tell from my name, I'm a big fan of your legal work and I'd like to see somewhat take the feeder down.
Unfortunately, I've exhausted the only two options available to me (CDA violation and State actor). Both of which were mishandled by judicial fraud. I could report the lower courts judges under the official complaint system. If the complaint is found valid then it would make my original legal Complaints be reassigned to a new Judge who would re-determine the cases. I'm weighing the risks and benefits of that. Marshall doesn't believe anyone who is not "in the club" (not a Free Mason) can win at the Federal level and that I should not do it. To keep peace at home I might not 🤗

I have some other ideas to take out the site though 🤐

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, I've exhausted the only two options available to me (CDA violation and State actor). Both of which were mishandled by judicial fraud. I could report the lower courts judges under the official complaint system. If the complaint is found valid then it would make my original legal Complaints be reassigned to a new Judge who would re-determine the cases. I'm weighing the risks and benefits of that. Marshall doesn't believe anyone who is not "in the club" (not a Free Mason) can win at the Federal level and that I should not do it. To keep peace at home I might not 🤗

I have some other ideas to take out the site though 🤐
What does being a Mason have to do with your cases being thrown out because you can't comprehend basic legal practices?

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
His so called facts are NASA cartoon computer graphic images and eye witness testimony from the government authorities. 🤣🤣 The authorities never lie?🤣🤣🤣 Is that what you are saying? Nobody has seen earth or this magical immeasurable force called gravity. Dont confuse density with gravity. Things fall because of this. Anything heavier than air falls. Explain a helium balloon defeating the force of gravity ? Every day I disprove this nonsensical theory when I light a cigarette and smoke rises. Yeah you all been duped by the government education system and governemnt approved TV programs. Water never curves but always stay level. You cant measure a curve on this earth. FACTSView attachment 1097200
This quote is so fucking stupid and uneducated my eyes rolled so far it hurt.

This has to be the stupidest thing said by anyone on kiwi farms. And considering kiwi farms specifically documents stupid people this says volumes

Random text pls
Pot, meet kettle.
Indeed, this girl is going around in circles

Can we change her avatar to the screenshot of her admitting marshal raped her? At least that would (maybe) shut her up when she says "I never said marshal raped me!" that or make her look even more batshit insane

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too bad I thought you could at least engage and refute my claims? You see you have no facts. Just government regeritation . If the earth is a globe than why can you see the Chicago skyline across Lake Michigan from flint Michigan? No curve no globe.
.The scientists will say its refraction to convince your not actually seeing what you are seeing. How dumb are you Globetards and you believe this shit? 🤣 Star trek movies have better CGI than NASA.
Ok if you look at the curvature...wait a minute, I don't have to waste my time arguing with you! The fact that the Earth is round is actual fact. If you want to waste your time arguing against reality that's your problem. I don't have to humor abject stupidity. Also your over use of emojis makes you look like a faggot, which works out well because you are one.

Oh and blindly believing everything this the government says is a lie, is just as dumb as blindly believing everything the government says is true. Especially when there is absolutely no reason for the government to lie about something proven before it even existed.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
What does being a Mason have to do with your cases being thrown out because you can't comprehend basic legal practices?
The case wasn't thrown out because I couldn't "comprehend basic legal practices". You're talking out of your asshole💨, not FACTS

If I didn't have a basic leg understanding I wouldn't have a 90% win/success rate at the State court level. I wouldn't have made progress in my other Federal cases either.

The cases were dismissed on judicial fraud. Obviously you didn't read the Appeals. The appeals that Joshua Moon was too chicken shit to broadcast.