Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
For those following along, here is Rule 9(e):

In pleading a judgment or decision of a domestic or foreign court, a judicial or quasi-judicial tribunal, or a board or officer, it suffices to plead the judgment or decision without showing jurisdiction to render it.​

Failure to follow the rules is a legal error that would be addressed on appeal or via a Rule 60 motion for relief from judgment.
Whoops, it's *8*(e), not 9(e).

"Pleadings must be construed so as to do justice"...like not ommitting relevant case law

The case wasn't thrown out because I couldn't "comprehend basic legal practices". You're talking out of your asshole💨, not FACTS

If I didn't have a basic leg understanding I wouldn't have a 90% win/success rate at the State court level. I wouldn't have made progress in my other Federal cases either.

The cases were dismissed on judicial fraud. Obviously you didn't read the Appeals. The appeals that Joshua Moon was too chicken shit to broadcast.
You should probably read the appeals on YouTube to scare Joshua moon into settlement. I believe everyone on this thread will support this idea.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Will there be a lawsuit against the Minnesota Bar for not taking away Nick Rakieta’s license as well?
I thought about doing that, but didn't have the extra time to see it through. However, since N. Rekeita was at least impartial enough to read publicly my complaints to the Minnesota BAR, that will do. It speaks for itself.

Except that I haven't ever responded to his legal contentions about my pleadings. While listening to the video to extract info to file the complaint I found what I see to be a few legal errors in things he said, which I might notate under in the comments.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Just for the record, not that I can convince the two lolcowese here to be less dumb, but antarctica isn't that off limits to public. My parents did this fly over thing one new years eve/ day.
Your a damn liar nobody has flew over Antartica. Antarctica is heavily guarded by a international naval blockade. The area is a no fly zone and if you travel by boat they will sink you. Many Japanese fishing boats got sunk for getting to close. They are lying and you cant prove a thing. If they did they probably flew over the outer edge. Airliner buses dont travel there so if they did go they were probably on a small air plane which does not hold enough fuel to cross. They probably confused the north pole with Antartica.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So, in your worldview, how do you define "religious lunatic"?
At this point anyone absolutely ignorant and ridiculous enough to be a flat-earther has pretty much earned their place in the pantheon of lunacy.

Get on a fucking plane, you’ll see the curvature.

Use a fucking sundial and you’ll see it in action.

Go to another hemisphere and I guarantee you’ll feel it due to time zones. Why do time zones exist? Because the fucking Earth is round and has exposure to the Sun at different times of the day.

It’s not a great leap of logic to say that if you two bints can’t grasp that then you are not to be trusted to hold any other serious beliefs worth examining.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
At this point anyone absolutely ignorant and ridiculous enough to be a flat-earther has pretty much earned their place in the pantheon of lunacy.

Go to another hemisphere and I guarantee you’ll feel it due to time zones. Why do time zones exist? Because the fucking Earth is round and has exposure to the Sun at different times of the day.

It’s not a great leap of logic to say that if you two bints can’t grasp that then you are not to be trusted to hold any other serious beliefs worth examining.
You, The Stalker and Joshua Moon always try to speak as though I'm living in Marshall's body. Like if Marshall makes a video, you assume I'm the one making it too. If he says something in a video, you speak as though I'm talking too. If you accuse him of making a fake profile somehow I'm doing that too.

Newsflash: he is his own person. I don't live through him.

Since you want to monitor word usage so much why don't you go back through my 250+ comments, put a tally for how many times I used "you're" correctly, how many times I used "your" correctly and leave some room for the variable of auto correct.

I'd like the results in a pie graph, thanks

Have you ever taken a class in statistics? If so, it shouldn't be too hard for you.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question, Tamar.

I am but a young maiden, travelling this wide flat earth, trying my best to live that righteous life. How do I go about finding my very own Marshall? A man of vim and vigour, of piety, of plenty. A man of letters, of aviators... mixed with that renegade holiness only prior DV convictions can inspire. A man with the confidence to throw around the word 'buffoon' in 2020? You know what I mean... that good dick.

I need to know. I feel I'm failing YHWH with both my unfilled womb and vagene.

Praise be.

Begemot

Leering in the shadows.....
kiwifarms.net
Your a damn liar nobody has flew over Antartica. Antarctica is heavily guarded by a international naval blockade. The area is a no fly zone and if you travel by boat they will sink you. Many Japanese fishing boats got sunk for getting to close. They are lying and you cant prove a thing. If they did they probably flew over the outer edge. Airliner buses dont travel there so if they did go they were probably on a small air plane which does not hold enough fuel to cross. They probably confused the north pole with Antartica.
Tourist boats travel to Antarctica from Tasmania all the time. There's an entire sub-industry in Australia around our Antarctic bases. Are they fake as well?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
There's a difference between taking classes and passing classes.

View attachment 1098000
Must be a projection about how you feel about yourself because last I heard about you was that you are a high school drop out and I have a Bachelor's.

And anyways, the lawsuits aren't a "class". Judicial corruption is the only reason you're off the hook.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net

I flew and traveled many times on planes and have circum navigated the ocean on ships in the navy and there is no curvature buddy. You mentioned time zones and sun dials. There are 24 different times
Zone based off of green which line time which is 00 longitude also known as the prime meridian..GMT time is 0 anything west or east will be plus or minus. This does not prove a globe. The sun travels and moves: all time is measured from daylight and referenced from GMT. In contrary it proves a stationary earth and a moving sun. The sun is not 93 million miles away. It that were true you wouldnt have as many variances of time zones and time variations. Alaska and northern hemisphere would not have 24 hour day light in some seasons.
Not sure what you are trying to prove by mentioning sun dials?
Heliocentrism is dying.