Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
Since a round earth is a false lie made up by demons to trick people around away from worshipping the Torah or whatever, why don't you idiots sue the government for fooling its citizens? Donald Trump's regime is obviously in the way of understanding like you two do, can you please sue him as POTUS so we can learn the truth?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize we were comparing our pieces of paper. I have like a hundred from federal judges calling me a winner.
That's a delusional point of view you live in. Not a single one of the Orders says anything about "judgment for the Defendant". That's why you were too chicken shit to even post my appeals.

The pleadings were dismissed by judicial fraud. That's why you tried to hide the case law in my Appeals and were too chicken shit to even broadcast them.

What level Free Mason are you? Because there is no way a high school drop out could have lawyer friends unless he was in the club

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
That's a delusional point of view you live in. Not a single one of the Orders says anything about "judgment for the Defendant". That's why you were too chicken shit to even post my appeals.

The pleadings were dismissed by judicial fraud. That's why you tried to hide the case law in my Appeals and were too chicken shit to even broadcast them.

What level Free Mason are you? Because there is no way a high school drop out could have lawyer friends unless he was in the club
Dear Leader a Jewish Freemason?! What outrageous implications!

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net

Post your own appeals you dumb bint. You're not restricted from doing so. Write up a nice, long post explaining your appeals and I will feature it prominently alongside the other threads.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I flew and traveled many times on planes and have circum navigated the ocean on ships in the navy and there is no curvature buddy. You mentioned time zones and sun dials. There are 24 different times
Zone based off of green which line time which is 00 longitude also known as the prime meridian..GMT time is 0 anything west or east will be plus or minus. This does not prove a globe. The sun travels and moves: all time is measured from daylight and referenced from GMT. In contrary it proves a stationary earth and a moving sun. The sun is not 93 million miles away. It that were true you wouldnt have as many variances of time zones and time variations. Alaska and northern hemisphere would not have 24 hour day light in some seasons.
Not sure what you are trying to prove by mentioning sun dials?
Heliocentrism is dying.
So, what do you make of other planets and our moon. Are they flat as well? Do they not really exist and are impressed upon our collective consciousness by the government? Are they round, but we're not? Please, in your infinite wisdom, help me understand how the laws of physics apply to everything except this planet.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
The cases were dismissed on judicial fraud. Obviously you didn't read the Appeals. The appeals that Joshua Moon was too chicken shit to broadcast.
Can you post these Appeal documents then so us unlightened unwashed heathens can see the glory that is your masterpiece of legalese? Surely you won't be such a "chickenshit" as Sir Moon is and post those right away.

Last edited:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
An overloaded Supreme Court who has too many people knocking on their doors for justice, only to be answered by "sorry, too many cases to help you all".

"justice for all" is just a lie they teach in public schools
I don't honestly know what's funnier: that you thought just any old court would take this seriously or that you ACTUALLY believe that SCOTUS, the highest court in the United States of America would give even a fraction of a second to a crayon-written legal complaint that boils down to "please take mean stuff about me off the internet."

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Can you post these Appeal documents then so us unlightened unwashed heathens can see the glory that is your masterpiece of legalese? Surely you won't be such a "chickenshit" as Sir Moon is and post those right away.
I won't be posting them right away, but at some point today.

I don't honestly know what's funnier: that you thought just any old court would take this seriously or that you ACTUALLY believe that SCOTUS, the highest court in the United States of America would give even a fraction of a second to a crayon-written legal complaint that boils down to "please take mean stuff about me off the internet."
"Please take mean stuff about me off the internet" is an attempt at minimizing what really it is. You can try to minimize all day with your stupidity but I'm not buying it.

Not sure who wrote in crayon, that's a baseless accusation aimed at trying to disparrage pro-se litigants.

What would be the reason that pro-se litigants wouldn't prevail in courts if their case law is solid? I have a 90% success rate in state court as a pro-se litigant. I was the first person in the 4th (federal) district to bring Video Copyright law issues, Medicaid rights and 4th Amendment violations by CPS workers to the table. That's 3 legal issues that MY cases laid the foundation for. And now when CPS enters anyone's home in Wise County they have started asking people if they are Native American or Eskimo. I effectuated change, and I'm proud of that.

The only reason a pro-se litigant with a solid case would not prevail would be CORRUPTION in the justice system. If you need a lawyer to win a case then your system is built on corruption. No need to detail that all here there are PLENTY of people who have exposed that in the US court systems.

Those were your petitions for cert. I was referring to your appeals. How did those turn out?
The Appeals court with Case 1 misquoted what I was appealing. The Appeals court in Case 2 did not use all relevant case law. Same shit, different bench.

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
I flew and traveled many times on planes and have circum navigated the ocean on ships in the navy and there is no curvature buddy. You mentioned time zones and sun dials. There are 24 different times
Zone based off of green which line time which is 00 longitude also known as the prime meridian..GMT time is 0 anything west or east will be plus or minus. This does not prove a globe. The sun travels and moves: all time is measured from daylight and referenced from GMT. In contrary it proves a stationary earth and a moving sun. The sun is not 93 million miles away. It that were true you wouldnt have as many variances of time zones and time variations. Alaska and northern hemisphere would not have 24 hour day light in some seasons.
Not sure what you are trying to prove by mentioning sun dials?
Heliocentrism is dying.
Your obviously wrong and you’ve never truly understood the work of God’s hands. This is the true shape of the earth you religious zealot.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Your obviously wrong and you’ve never truly understood the work of God’s hands. This is the true shape of the earth you religious zealot.
1947 first rtw route map.jpg

This is a a real Nav chart from a flight path from the commercial airliner Pan Am. Where the fuck is Antartica and what is the land border on the edge? This also is a gleason map the most accurate map we have of earth. The earth is flat get over it. You have been duped. Any person who works in high level military intelligence, air defense, aviation, maritime,NASA knows the truth and is sworn a oath to lie about it to the public. Your utter nonesense is repugnant to any real intellectual. Government regurgitated bullshit.
icon_story.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098308
This is a a real Nav chart from a flight path from the commercial airliner Pan Am. Where the fuck is Antartica and what is the land border on the edge? This also is a gleason map the most accurate map we have of earth. The earth is flat get over it. You have been duped. Any person who works in high level military intelligence, air defense, aviation, maritime,NASA knows the truth and is sworn a oath to lie about it to the public. Your utter nonesense is repugnant to any real intellectual. Government regurgitated bullshit.
View attachment 1098316
20200114_143028.jpg

20200114_142834.jpg

Resonate on that these documents are from the 1960s. Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino