Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• DDoS is active again.

Rod Dangerous

Has Fun Online
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Local author talks about book which helps parents plan leisure time for their kids (source/archive)

d992cd3c-ace0-41f1-a19e-86a71188a28b-large16x9_thumb_42382.png

Bloitzhole

OH RUSTY ANCHOR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just got back from the doctor, turns out I have cancer. In my asshole. I asked what caused it and he dropped Melinda's name, said my cancer of the asshole was definitely caused by a spooky curse. Weep not for me, weep for those who see Yahuahee's curse of asshole cancer yet do not believe.
Send pic of asshole so we can confirm the story.

fnaarf

WHAT ABOUT POLAND
kiwifarms.net

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah You almost have your breathing under control when the interviewer interrupts you with questions. But you shouldn't be interrupting him, especially when he's wrapping it up.

Yes, it's not pink, at long last!
While I like the colour pink some times, It only really looks good with yellow . I think that's one of the reasons why pink is a great undercoat for yellow paint when painting a miniature. It helps bring out the yellow.

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have 17 secret writings currently that will never be published publicly, at least not by me.

My 7 Theses is one that I only passed around to a few people while I was looking for a husband (who believes like me). I will not reveal it to a widespread audience. Maybe I will grant my children permission to publish it after I pass away. Some people couldn't handle what I wrote and the uproar was really wild. I wouldn't be the first scholar to designate a publication to be published upon their "death bed".

One of my secret writings is so original it could make me a millionaire if I would reveal it. It's a piece of knowledge Elohim revealed to me that most of the world longs for but still has not found. But there is a certain amount of secret knowledge I have that I will not make public.
In other words, no. You have no original pieces of work that have been accepted as such and published by someone other than yourself and a hired hand, despite the fact that you attended a university that afforded you that opportunity. This is probably why your answer to my section alone had several grammatical errors that you still refuse to admit as such, despite the fact that you can easily look them up. Melinda, it is never "to who." The reason it is "to whom," is because the word "whom" is the object of the preposition "to." On the subject of using quotations around words, you should only use them to either set apart words or phrases, as quotations in other pieces of published works, or if you are trying to denote something unique. In your above answer you wrote death bed and put it in quotations. While the term is certainly now a coloquialism, there is no need for it to be put in quotation marks. These are just two examples of at least a half a dozen terrible errors of grammar you consistently make, but refuse to learn. I wouldn't bring them up over and over, except for the fact that you consider yourself a published author. Now, published author is a phrase that I should put in quotation marks in your case, for obvious reasons.

That shit-show of a local television program should soon receive my email with verification that @TamarYaelBatYah is the one and only Melinda Scott, author of Juvefuckwhatever that appeared on their morning show. You doxed me, bitch. Tit for Tat. Just kidding, Melinda, you wouldn't know your way around a proper dox to save your life, and I wouldn't spend five minutes of my life even looking you up. But I'll bet they've already received a few bits and pieces of interesting info on you, nonetheless. You lolcows always scream loudly that KF's is doing this to you, when had you just shut up and walked away, you'd be nothing but a piss stain on the annals of an old, archived, and long forgotten thread comprised of four posts.

Hope everyone else is well except that asshole of a judge who must be in a Covid coma. We all know this cunt is lying about thinking she had it and the Delta variant when her freako types are always the ones on either side of the aisle screaming conspiracy shit that falls outside of the normal bounds of conspiracy shit. Qanon was a troll probably the beginning of an ARG gone wrong bc of the origin of 8chan. Stfu Melinda, or don't, but you only excite me enough to login once a week.

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I'll bet they've already received a few bits and pieces of interesting info on you, nonetheless. You lolcows always scream loudly that KF's is doing this to you, when had you just shut up and walked away, you'd be nothing but a piss stain on the annals of an old, archived, and long forgotten thread comprised of four posts.
I don't think she's paranoid enough to care about them getting anything (and to be frank, this would go against no-engagement rule of the forum - it's a good rule I would consider breaking them only if I suspected someone's life was in danger).
And let's be honest, if the media invited someone and then learned the person expresses views they don't want to be associated with, they'll just sweep it under the rug and just never invite them again.
And I like the atmosphere of this thread, I don't want it to stop :)

Stfu Melinda, or don't, but you only excite me enough to login once a week.
I like your contributions here. Maybe you should find yourself some other threads to follow? I can't recommend Wogglebug one enough - we talk about psychology, religion, art and other fun stuff there. You should fit right in.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's paranoid enough to care about them getting anything (and to be frank, this would go against no-engagement rule of the forum - it's a good rule I would consider breaking them only if I suspected someone's life was in danger).
And let's be honest, if the media invited someone and then learned the person expresses views they don't want to be associated with, they'll just sweep it under the rug and just never invite them again.
And I like the atmosphere of this thread, I don't want it to stop :)

I like your contributions here. Maybe you should find yourself some other threads to follow? I can't recommend Wogglebug one enough - we talk about psychology, religion, art and other fun stuff there. You should fit right in.
Or they'll make sure that everyone knows about such terrible views.