Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• DDoS is active again.

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or they'll make sure that everyone knows about such terrible views.
Can you really imagine a TV station coming out without anybody forcing them to and saying "We endorsed a person who thinks slavery is acceptable and we should have religious courts. We're sorry"? Nah, as low our opinions on Melinda may be, it's clear the media is much worse.

I meant if she's left Marshall. As far as I know the child tax creditd haven't been discusseyd yet.
It was supposed to happen some time around the end of July judging by the whiteboard.

Ah, gotcha. Your context wasn't super clear, as you mentioned her being MIA from here, then wondered if she'd left.
But isn't this Hotel California? You can check out any time you want but you can never leave...

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Can you really imagine a TV station coming out without anybody forcing them to and saying "We endorsed a person who thinks slavery is acceptable and we should have religious courts. We're sorry"? Nah, as low our opinions on Melinda may be, it's clear the media is much worse.

It was supposed to happen some time around the end of July judging by the whiteboard.

But isn't this Hotel California? You can check out any time you want but you can never leave...
Ours will offer retractions. Maybe it's America who just can't be arsed to do the right thing?

Iamfrigide

Mistaking self indulgence for self care.
kiwifarms.net
But what would they retract? They never said she holds views that are compatible with most people's moral standards, only that she wrote a book and she's a local - I assume both are true.
Local retarded baby factory shits out list of stupid things you can make your kids do if you hate them. Story at 6.

Iamfrigide

Mistaking self indulgence for self care.
kiwifarms.net
I think if someone wrote a book titled "Games to play with your kids if you hate them" would sell better than Melinda's book based on shock value alone.
You could call it anything and it would sell more. "How to successfully euthanize your wretched children and hide the bodies" would sell more copies.

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
Sick kiddo apparently 🤷 if true, legit sorry to hear.
Screenshot_20210728-154651_Facebook.jpg
Interesting reactions.
Screenshot_20210728-154744_Facebook.jpg

Also I thought this would be her home, apparently she was at the library
Screenshot_20210728-155028_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-155125_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-155125_Facebook.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 23

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sick kiddo apparently 🤷 if true, legit sorry to hear.
Wish the kid lots of health from uncle Illuminati, @TamarYaelBatYah .

I'm actually almost impressed by her behaving like a decent and well-adjusted human being when she's talking about business.

Someone is a spanish speaking edgelord lol
I'm really surprised-not-surprised by this:
1627510148403.png

fnaarf

WHAT ABOUT POLAND
kiwifarms.net

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
I did not know she has a facebook. Not surprised at the hypocrisy.
I'm sure the excuse is just like that of YouTube, it's only to market her book. (Though she also used it to like a trivial gaming post in Marshall's FB page)

Clearly her sales are doing great since she's peddling it in every buy/trade yard sale like FB page in her area. Impressive marketing.
Collage 2021-07-28 16_19_58.jpg

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the excuse is just like that of YouTube, it's only to market her book. (Though she also used it to like a trivial gaming post in Marshall's FB page)
She uses the Farms pretending it's for research. She uses Facebook pretending it's for marketing. Reality is, she just needs human interaction.

Clearly her sales are doing great since she's peddling it in every buy/trade yard sale like FB page in her area. Impressive marketing.
I'm actually impressed by that TV "interview" - both by her confidence in the book and setting it up.

Social media is only sinful when other people do it. Just like all the other cruddy shit she does. Not cruddy fo her, just a demonstration of her absolute perfection. It's cruddy for the rest of us. Duh.
Dearest, isn't profiting from a sin of another person (that is, them using social media) sinful too?

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She uses the Farms pretending it's for research. She uses Facebook pretending it's for marketing. Reality is, she just needs human interaction.

I'm actually impressed by that TV "interview" - both by her confidence in the book and setting it up.

Dearest, isn't profiting from a sin of another person (that is, them using social media) sinful too?
I wouldn't know, Sir. I don't believe in the concept of sin.

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't know, Sir. I don't believe in the concept of sin.
I actually do. By a negative definition that goes like this: "If it works and makes me feel good, or at least doesn't make me feel bad, it is not a sin". The sin, by this definition, is always committed against oneself at some level.
But, Mademoiselle, we were discussing concept of sin as envisioned by nomadic tribes of the olden days and interpreted by a modern day member of a fringe cult, not our - dare I say - enlightened life philosophies.