Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• DDoS is active again.

Mr. Faget

Real Fruit Flavor™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Melinda feels that she's no longer the only lolcow who recently disclosed that they fucked a close family member.
In Mel's (admittedly weak) defense, there are random examples of cultural precedence for cousinfucking throughout human history. Of all the terrible things she's done though, none of them (we hope) involved raping her own mom.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda, did you get your constant sore throat (HPV) situation checked out by any real doctors yet? It can potentially develop into cancer so you'll want to get that checked out as soon as you can, if you haven't already.

See, Melinda, this is why it's so important for us (especially in these modern times) to listen to what the Bible teaches us. If you took your scripture studies a little more seriously then you could've saved yourself this gross, oral, sexually transmitted disease. Have you informed Marshall of your diseased status yet? You can be charged with battery and/or sued depending on your state's laws regarding the situation.

If only you listened to God's divine wisdom instead of always trying to tell God what the rules are. Rather than study the divine wisdom, it was much more important to you to hop on as many dicks as possible, not even blood relations were safe from your voracious appetite for cock. Promise God to give up your cock-hungry life of whoredom in exchange for forgiveness and you just might be spared.

Everyone knows that you're a whore. Everybody knows that you really did pay your rent with that clown car pussy of yours. No one would make up a lie like that to check for info-leaks like you say you did, that's gotta be the worst piece of disinformation a person could pick when trying to find info leaks. Obviously, you normally create a lie that won't come back to bite you in the ass if it ever came out.

If your current landlord is accepting payments in pussy then you're pretty lucky. That method of payment will soon no longer exist for you, you're getting pretty old now.

If only you loved God a little bit more and cocks a little bit less, you would've lived a much better and blessed life. Instead of God's wisdom flowing into you, you took the diseased cocks and cum of strangers into your body, over and over and over. So now you have your reward.

I know that turning things around from a sinful life full of debauchery isn't easy. I'll be praying for you. I know plenty of Jews and Christians that are complete hypocrites, like yourself for example. I don't hate the sinner, I hate the sin. If you had a real relationship with God then you wouldn't have all these problems.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It came to my attention that this woman is begging for $100,000 on GoFundMe. Thanks to @Burmese Rice Farmer
https://archive.md/qqGcZ

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
It came to my attention that this woman is begging for $100,000 on GoFundMe. Thanks to @Burmese Rice Farmer
If she wants them to have it so much she can provide a free digital copy. This is so ridiculous. Pay me to give it away 😂

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
If she wants them to have it so much she can provide a free digital copy. This is so ridiculous. Pay me to give it away 😂
She's a "super successful" author. "Pay me a tenth of a million dollars and I'll give away my book for free!!!!"

By the way Melinda. Your email you list on your Youtube channel is on a major data breach from last year. I hope you changed your password for it. It has the hashed version and cracked version of the passwords of the listed emails.

Mr. Faget

Real Fruit Flavor™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1628116248380.png

Great job, Mel. Nothing retains a potential customer better than forcing them to click off-site to watch the advertisement.

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
She's a "super successful" author. "Pay me a tenth of a million dollars and I'll give away my book for free!!!!"

By the way Melinda. Your email you list on your Youtube channel is on a major data breach from last year. I hope you changed your password for it. It has the hashed version and cracked version of the passwords of the listed emails.
She's gonna get hacked and claim it was us 🙄

Great job, Mel. Nothing retains a potential customer better than forcing them to click off-site to watch the advertisement.
Her brilliant mind prob thought this was a way to stop us from having the video here

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
But this could be so beneficial! I bet all those people in the homeless shelter have no idea on how to survive in the outdoors and enjoy its bountiful opportunities for recreation. I mean the world nowadays people are always holed up inside their homes- Wait I think I might have stumbled upon something there.

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not business savvy. I think many of us have proven that.

Also, if you want to sell a book about having fun outside, don't have your kids sitting there looking bored.
Business savvy? Not trying to be rude here AF, but she's such a chicken leg short of a picnic basket, that she is not even close to being life savvy. It just dawned on me who she is. Suspension of belief is needed here to forget she wasn't reared in some bizarre Appalachian Jews for Jesus cult. That aside, she's that kid who when a NEW kid came to town she'd latch on to. Everything would be cool for a week or so, because new kid would assume by her somewhat normal appearance and other proclivities not quite yet screaming out at you that she just might be another normal kid.

And then WHAMMO! New kid in town is the muthafuckin HERO because she comes to school with some of the most bizarre tales of what went on at Miss Melinda Scott's home during a sleep over like daddy dearest taking NKIT & his baby girl into the backyard in a tent for a cozy menage a trois. Then the fun really begins.

NKIT tells all the classmates that not just daddy got friendly, but Melinda got him to back off in time for her own hot mouth to breath her cheesy breath on that poor little terrified, wirgin, hairless thing's thing. Freaked out, New Kid begged to call mom, but Melinda talks about how one day she'll write a book that will change the world, and if NK remains at Melinda's very first sleepover, she'll show her a great new trick where she presses a pocket knife against her siblings skin just hard enough make it bleed.

For the grand finally, as told by New Kid in Town (I don't wanna hear it), Melinda and her older brother show NKIT what French Kissing is...cool!

And the person who created the amazing and paradigm shifting wonder that IS Juvanablessence is our very own little beggar: Melinda Scott aka @TamarYaelBatYah ! Can you dig it? I knew that you could!

Chariot Of Mara

“Priests of Psychology” supporter. Donate now!
kiwifarms.net
I can’t help but wonder now that Melli is most likely in hiding after someone in her community alerted cps to the barrel of curdling breast milk she’s been brining her child in to heal it…. No, Mel. This is a joke. No one has done this. Although hauling around a foul smelling barrel would arouse suspicion

Supposedly with her timeline she was meant to have already left Marshall’s place on July 15th. For really realsie reals this time because she wrote it on a whiteboard. Where is she now? Has she backed out because she has nowhere to go? Is she couch surfing among all her many torah abiding friends? Has Marshall been poisoning the child to prevent her from leaving? Physically abusing it like he did to Bradley and Mel? Is she able to afford a place to live AND all the essential oils required for healing her very sick child Yaboobles and the Torah were sworn to protect? :thinking:

Illuminati Order Official

A Murder of Crows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly with her timeline she was meant to have already left Marshall’s place on July 15th.
Yes, I was wondering what happened to her. She's been silent for well over two weeks (excluding the TV interview) and no new videos promoting the book appear. So either the kid is seriously ill and she really spends all her time caring for him\her (hope same rules as with social media are applied, that is when the situation becomes dire Elohim looks the other way and she can consult an actual doctor) or something really bad is happening in her personal life and sick kid was used as an excuse.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I was wondering what happened to her. She's been silent for well over two weeks (excluding the TV interview) and no new videos promoting the book appear. So either the kid is seriously ill and she really spends all her time caring for him\her (hope same rules as with social media are applied, that is when the situation becomes dire Elohim looks the other way and she can consult an actual doctor) or something really bad is happening in her personal life and sick kid was used as an excuse.
If there's an actual ill child hope they rally soon and that whatever they have avoids the rest of the children.

Brief moment of niceness aside the GoFundMe is an absolute travesty. "I am raising money for libraries, homeless shelters, small businesses and lower income families to receive a free copy of my book.

Donations can also be made to my business directly to support a female owned outdoor recreation small business."

Utterly reprehensible.

Deadpool

Still the Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sick kiddo apparently 🤷 if true, legit sorry to hear.
View attachment 2387415
Interesting reactions.
View attachment 2387416

Also I thought this would be her home, apparently she was at the library
View attachment 2387417
God must be punishing her through her tard baby again. May the punishment be as severe as she clearly deserves.

Last edited: