Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah do you also incorrectly believe the earth is flat?
I was taught in public school and my University about the history of and scientific principles of the heliocentric model. I also have heard some arguments about the geocentric/flat Earth model. I do see evidence in Scripture that the Earth is flat. Such as the earth having four "corners". I have never done a full exegesis of the Scriptures about the topic.

This area of science is very complex and requires a lot of knowledge about physics. I just haven't devoted too much time to it because I don't think of it as a Salvation issue. I do hope to do a full survey of the topic from Scripture, but I have 5 other topics in line first.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098308
This is a a real Nav chart from a flight path from the commercial airliner Pan Am. Where the fuck is Antartica and what is the land border on the edge? This also is a gleason map the most accurate map we have of earth. The earth is flat get over it. You have been duped. Any person who works in high level military intelligence, air defense, aviation, maritime,NASA knows the truth and is sworn a oath to lie about it to the public. Your utter nonesense is repugnant to any real intellectual. Government regurgitated bullshit.
View attachment 1098316
You fucking idiot. Antarctica is in the southern hemisphere. It's the south fucking pole. Have you ever studied geography?

Do you know what hemisphere means?

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098308
This is a a real Nav chart from a flight path from the commercial airliner Pan Am. Where the fuck is Antartica and what is the land border on the edge? This also is a gleason map the most accurate map we have of earth. The earth is flat get over it. You have been duped. Any person who works in high level military intelligence, air defense, aviation, maritime,NASA knows the truth and is sworn a oath to lie about it to the public. Your utter nonesense is repugnant to any real intellectual. Government regurgitated bullshit.
View attachment 1098316
Please show peer reviewed evidence made by reputable scientists to back your claim. To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens "claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Especially if those claims are that the Earth is flat, and they're made by a raping little pussy like Marshall Casterson.

Edit:https://flatearthdeception.com/maps-prove-the-flat-earth-deception/

Last edited:

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
Your a damn liar nobody has flew over Antartica. Antarctica is heavily guarded by a international naval blockade. The area is a no fly zone and if you travel by boat they will sink you. Many Japanese fishing boats got sunk for getting to close. They are lying and you cant prove a thing. If they did they probably flew over the outer edge. Airliner buses dont travel there so if they did go they were probably on a small air plane which does not hold enough fuel to cross. They probably confused the north pole with Antartica.
You can literally just google "visit antarctica" and organise your own trip

Why don't you put aside some meth money and take a holiday from your daily routine of stupid see some ice and penguins?

Oh silly me you have 6 mouths to feed. My bad

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098308
View attachment 1098316
How do satellites stay in geo-stationary orbit?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Orange Rhymer

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You fucking idiot. Antarctica is in the southern hemisphere. It's the south fucking pole. Have you ever studied geography?

Do you know what hemisphere means?
He's a flat earther which means he's literally of subnormal intelligence and you're wasting your time talking to him as if he's of human intelligence and not some shit eating ape piece of garbage. You'd have better luck explaining quantum physics to a goat.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Please show peer reviewed evidence made by reputable scientists to back your claim. To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens "claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." Especially if those claims are that the Earth is flat, and they're made by a raping little pussy like Marshall Casterson.

Edit:https://flatearthdeception.com/maps-prove-the-flat-earth-deception/
Misinformation, it is not a deception but a fact. I posted real government research paperwork used in real experiments and studies that admit the earth is flat. Because they are using real data and research for technology and weapons. This is not a theory but a official document. What do you have besides cartoon images and testimony from liars. Their own people know its flat. The research papers prove it. Russia and US are lying.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Misinformation, it is not a deception but a fact. I posted real government research paperwork used in real experiments and studies that admit the earth is flat. Because they are using real data and research for technology and weapons. This is not a theory but a official document. What do you have besides cartoon images and testimony from liars. Their own people know its flat. The research papers prove it. Russia and US are lying.
As it's flat, kindly take yourself to the edge and hop off. We'll all be better off.

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As it's flat, kindly take yourself to the edge and hop off. We'll all be better off.
I could honestly see this tiger petting tard traveling across the globe repeatedly trying to fall off. Oh wait no I can't because he's a redneck wetback spic, who's tiny amount of disposable income is spent on cigarettes and bath salts.

Czolg

kiwifarms.net
Marshall is such a fascinating fellow. I would never think that such pathetic person can even exist. I mean, how can you be Mountain Jew, flat Earther, embodiment of r/iamverybadass, wife beater and crack head at the same time? He's like 5 lolcows fused into one being. Your can laugh at him for so many reasons. This is almost impressive.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino