Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Deadpool

Everyday is "free comic book day" with piracy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marshall is such a fascinating fellow. I would never think that such pathetic person can even exist. I mean, how can you be Mountain Jew, flat Earther, embodiment of r/iamverybadass, wife beater and crack head at the same time? He's like 5 lolcows fused into one being. Your can laugh at him for so many reasons. This is almost impressive.
You forgot anti-vaxxer and rapist.

• Autistic
Reactions: TamarYaelBatYah

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
How do satellites stay in geo-stationary orbit?
Satelites are fake. GPS is tower triangulation using old towers from the Loran navigation system. G Direct TV uses the crystal firmament to triangulate signal from bouncing signal from the sky. This why the dishes always point at 45 degree angle and not straight up . Same with other communication satelite technology. I have a a paper from the Army core of engineers on microwave technology and magnetic fields. Space is fake and so are satelites. Some satellites are high altitude balloons. You all been duped. Your system of belief is a lie.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Can you read a map? Antartica is not on it. It's a the edge.
Then where's this supposed to be?

Amundsen-Scott-South-Pole-Station-Antarctica.jpg

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
When did you serve? Where were you based and what rank did you achieve? What did your naval counterparts make of your flat Earth beliefs? Can you prove you even enlisted?
It's not a belief but scientific data.
When did you serve? Where were you based and what rank did you achieve? What did your naval counterparts make of your flat Earth beliefs? Can you prove you even enlisted?
I did 3 deployments to Africa region all south of equator. My rank and service time is irrelevant. I was a Navigator and worked with nautical charts and nav systems. I was a NCO though. I worked in operations department. Some deployments I was on the bridge other times I work in Combat Information center where we track aircraft and surface contacts using radar systems. This is also where we launch missiles and handle sensitive intelligence data for targeting and tracking.

Then where's this supposed to be?

View attachment 1098529
Someone stuck a pole in the ground and took a picture. What does that prove? 🤣

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed Marshall has posts that seem to pop up in thread in spots that didn't have his posts. Then I remembered he's on mod queue for acting like a spastic toddler. Just throwing that out there for other people who've noticed and were curious.
My rank and service time is irrelevant.
That's because you're a stolen valor liar, who never served. You only pretend to hoping to look badass and knowledgeable when it's obvious you're neither.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
It's not a belief but scientific data.
If the Earth was flat, then gravity would get considerably weaker the closer you came to the edge, because gravity is strongest at an object's center of mass. Yet despite this, every habitable place on Earth, many of which would be either close to the center (Alaska, Northern Russia) or near the the edge (South America, Australia) all report a gravitational acceleration of somewhere between 9.7639 and 9.8337 m/s^2.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
If the Earth was flat, then gravity would get considerably weaker the closer you came to the edge, because gravity is strongest at an object's center of mass. Yet despite this, every habitable place on Earth, many of which would be either close to the center (Alaska, Northern Russia) or near the the edge (South America, Australia) all report a gravitational acceleration of somewhere between 9.7639 and 9.8337 m/s^2.
The earth is stationary and does not move. Gravity has never been proven and is only concept that makes the heliocentric model possible in a vacuum space. Things fall because of density because we live in a enclosed pressurized structure. Depending on the size and displacement of structure ,gases temperature. It explains why small variances in free fall speed in certain areas. A barometer measures atmospheric pressure and it changes constantly and it also proves we live in a enclosed system.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Satelites are fake. GPS is tower triangulation using old towers from the Loran navigation system. G Direct TV uses the crystal firmament to triangulate signal from bouncing signal from the sky. This why the dishes always point at 45 degree angle and not straight up . Same with other communication satelite technology. I have a a paper from the Army core of engineers on microwave technology and magnetic fields. Space is fake and so are satelites. Some satellites are high altitude balloons. You all been duped. Your system of belief is a lie.

Those are some pretty far out claims and I have to admit that I'm skeptical about some of what you say. I was taught that satellite dishes point toward the equator as that is where satellites orbit to remain geo-stationary but I admit I didn't consider the crystal firmament theory. I blame the Australian school system.

Rather than get bogged down in the muck of it all, I just wanted to know what you think of Elon Musk and his SpaceX rockets? Pretty cool how he manages to land those rockets huh?

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
But you can get a telescope and see the the satellites yourself

You can look up at the sky at night, spot the odd moving dim star, and see them with your naked eye

• Agree
Reactions: Abortions4All

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But you can get a telescope and see the the satellites yourself

You can look up at the sky at night, spot the odd moving dim star, and see them with your naked eye
See it's a all a hologram that has been broadcast across the giant dome since the begining of time! Just like how NASA computer generated the pics from the Apollo space missions despite them happening in 1968 before computer generated imagery was a thing.

It all makes sense because our government is lying to us for no understandable reason, and every other government goes along with it for no understandable reason. You see it's completely logical to think everyone involved in every military, not to mention pilots, stewardess, and ship navigators all keep this secret for no reason (especially these days full of whistleblowers and leaks) and the only people telling us the truth are bat shit lunatics with no real knowledge of science!

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
See it's a all a hologram that has been broadcast across the giant dome since the begining of time! Just like how NASA computer generated the pics from the Apollo space missions despite them happening in 1968 before computer generated imagery was a thing.

It all makes sense because our government is lying to us for no understandable reason, and every other government goes along with it for no understandable reason. You see it's completely logical to think everyone involved in every military, not to mention pilots, stewardess, and ship navigators all keep this secret for no reason (especially these days full of whistleblowers and leaks) and the only people telling us the truth are bat shit lunatics with no real knowledge of science!
Its called poplace control. I get these questions all the time. Why would they lie about the shape of the earth and you would have leakers? Its call compartmentalization of information. People work on a need to know basic. The fact is the government has spent close to 4 trillion on fake space. Apollo missions were recorded in the dessert sands of California and Nevada. Area 51 is where they filmed this most likely. It was a studio. The moon lander is a joke and looks like a tweaker shelter made from tin foil and card board. Motive: if people new the earth was flat and we lived in a closed structure than it defeats the theory of evolution and people would seek who created it. Government powers would lose control because what they practice is against the creator. Its all about power this why all governments made a treaty to blockade Antarctica.