Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-09-22 220514.png

image-000001.pngimage-000002.pngimage-000003.pngimage-000004.png

Attachments

• W.D.Va._2 20-cv-00014-JPJ-PMS_79_0.pdf
    172.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null should send copies of both Russ and Melinda’s filings to both his Congressman and Senator as stunning examples of how permitting the combination of Pro Se and In Forma Pauperis litigants without some higher benchmark of review is allowing the mentally ill to bankrupt normal hard working tax paying Americans via the non stop and unstoppable weaponize Tron of the courts. At no risk or cost to the lunatics.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr the judge is DONE with this... no need for any motions to supplement the record, no need for any further arguments, nothing. Just GRANT the appeal bond and CLOSE the case.

GET FUCKED, MELINDA.

Does anybody know how much it would cost her to pay the appeal bond?
Oh like that’s gonna stop her from trying again?

Congrats again Josh!

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Null should send copies of both Russ and Melinda’s filings to both his Congressman and Senator as stunning examples of how permitting the combination of Pro Se and In Forma Pauperis litigants without some higher benchmark of review is allowing the mentally ill to bankrupt normal hard working tax paying Americans via the non stop and unstoppable weaponize Tron of the courts. At no risk or cost to the lunatics.
greer isn't doing his shit in forma pauperis, he actually pays for his filings out of pocket
disregard that i suck cocks

Last edited:

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
Melinda's probably going to either appeal the appeal bond decision or try and demand a pauper designation so she doesn't have to pay it. Either way, what bliss.

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
YeH, but at what cost to Null? That's what sucks with all of this. Even when he wins he loses, because these morons are incapable of paying costs for their frivolous bullshit.
imo this was smarter than straight asking for costs. Melinda has nothing, and the judge will probably have noted that this is a mercy killing and had more sympathy for Null's side. You can't stop the poor from filing frivolous lawsuits until they've been given time to properly get under the legal system's skin and Melinda has certainly done that by now.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I'm concerned, taking her ability to file garbage for free is the biggest win we could hope for without asking for more.
I still volunteer as tribute if you get fees. I'm not Ethan Ralph but have a skinny version of a hillbilly on tap for you.