Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm guessing that the Appeal Bond would at a minimum be set at an estimate of opposing councils fees?
According to VA law the minimum is attorneys fees + whatever the judge or clerk feels is needed. If we go by Rule 7 of appellate procedure, however, according to Robert Schmidt v. FCI Enterprises LLC, 19-2384 (4th Cir. 2021), "We have no precedent discussing the meaning of “costs on appeal,” ". They determined that costs before the appeal did not factor into the appeal bond

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
So as far as I can tell if things keep going at the same pace Melinda's going to give half of the judicial system liver damage from drinking to cope with her and Null ownership of her children by the time this is all over?

And of course sympathy to Null for this ongoing headache.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So as far as I can tell if things keep going at the same pace Melinda's going to give half of the judicial system liver damage from drinking to cope with her and Null ownership of her children by the time this is all over?

And of course sympathy to Null for this ongoing headache.
Melinda is the case study in why we need to revisit witchburning.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it was pretty stupid to insult the judge and try to force her to recuse herself. You can sense she's pretty pissed off by that. Melinda, you dumb cunt, if you shoot at the Queen, you best not miss.
Melinda's unique skills at making friends and influencing people. Somehow she managed to piss off a female judge by demanding the judge recuse themself because of misogyny and membership in the freemasons? I'm sure that made sense in the moment? A lot of things aparently make sense in the moment for Melinda. Do we know if she has ever been formally diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic?

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda's unique skills at making friends and influencing people. Somehow she managed to piss off a female judge by demanding the judge recuse themself because of misogyny and membership in the freemasons? I'm sure that made sense in the moment? A lot of things aparently make sense in the moment for Melinda. Do we know if she has ever been formally diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic?
She has a severe case Dunning Kreuger for sure.

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jones is the judge who dismissed her case, she tried to recuse him several times. Sergeant is the female judge who granted the appeal bond.
Two separate judges one male and one female both told her to get bent.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much winning today!

Looks to me like she's going to try to pretend that she didn't post all those things. It might be a good idea to start gathering up the posts where she clearly self identifies.
Our humble document already has it covered. Chapter 5.1 IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES - Melinda admitting it's she posting on the account and Melinda claiming Null isn't real and \ users here are just one person.

Her self restraint in not coming here has been unusual, to be sure. I think this is the longest hiatus she's ever taken from the forum.
It's not limited to the Farms, as far as we know she stopped all her online activity, including marketing for her book.
Either she realized she's incriminating herself or there is something going on that we don't know about.

Somehow she managed to piss off a female judge by demanding the judge recuse themself because of misogyny and membership in the freemasons?
If she knew what she's talking about she would've known that most lodges don't accept female members. Only the most progressive lodges like Grand Orient de France do.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
I hope Mel's kids are ok. I bet her rage and insanity is at dangerous levels. I know it's likely those kids are completely fucked but I do hope they somehow manage to rise above the shit life she has given them.

Would be funny if one of them comes here to dish on Mel when they get away from her, like Dana cain's kid did.
Agreed. Her children should have been taken away years ago, but leaving them in place now, when she's likely seething and losing her mind, seems like an especially bad idea. She was always an unfit mother, but Carl's Jr really needs to protect the kids now.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Her children should have been taken away years ago, but leaving them in place now, when she's likely seething and losing her mind, seems like an especially bad idea. She was always an unfit mother, but Carl's Jr really needs to protect the kids now.
The other choice is the violent beaner meth freak (or whatever kind of freak he is) Marshall.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there has ever been a good comparative study done between children growing up in foster care vs children raised by dysfunctional, insane parents.

My intuition says the latter is still better. But maybe the data say otherwise.