Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
The Clerk of Court is not enforcing the bond appeal judgement because the Judge did not use the specific word 'revoke'. She's filing a new slew of fucking garbage.

What a stupid fucking cunt. She needs to stop neglecting her children to focus on frivolous litigation. When will she learn that being a mother is more important than chimping out at strangers on the internet?

Spergichu

Survived the Dark Room on gm_construct
kiwifarms.net
IFP, presumably. Thing is, the clerk is way overstepping his authority.
If that's the case, then why the clerk is flipping their shit over a minor technicality? Are they an autist who expect perfection in motion text? Just some low-level bureaucrat powertripping? Or God forbid someone sympathetic to Melinda?

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null's new motion.

image-000001.png
image-000002.png
image-000003.png
image-000004.png
image-000005.png

If that's the case, then why the clerk is flipping their shit over a minor technicality? Are they an autist who expect perfection in motion text?

Because constant handjobs by the media gave the clerks an overinflated sense of authority and importance. They are important, yes. But not as all-powerful as the media made them out to be.

Attachments

• W.D.Va._2 20-cv-00014-JPJ-PMS_80_0.pdf
    241.9 KB · Views: 34

Casval Rem Deikun

On break with a cigarette in one hand and a coffee
kiwifarms.net
So legal Kiwis since this is essentially over can Null possibly have her branded as vextious litigant since she is using the court in bad faith through pro se litigation, and can he file for any possible legal fees and or damages due to this being lawsuit being one of her many frivolous lawsuits against Null?

Last edited:

BULLY HUNTER_77

NAME THE BULLY
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a way of dealing with it. I'm going to have to just press for damages and pay someone to collect at a loss.
The funniest solution is still Ethan Ralph as the debt collector. It also creates the most marketable content for both parties. Is he amenable to your proposal of a 50/50 split?

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So legal Kiwis since this is essentially over can Null possibly have her branded as vextious litigant since she is using the court in bad faith through pro se litigation, and can he file for any possible legal fees and or damages due to this being lawsuit being one of her many frivolous lawsuits against Null?
Look back and reread the last 10 pages or so. This has been answered ad infinitum. But, quick answer:
1. She is unlikely to be declared vexatious litigant yet
2. Why are you on this thread, asking questions about the lawsuit, without even having read the motions in said lawsuit? I suggest looking over document 63, or 64 for your answer. You can find them both here, and in places like Courtlistener.

The funniest solution is still Ethan Ralph as the debt collector. It also creates the most marketable content for both parties. Is he amenable to your proposal of a 50/50 split?
That 5'1 pussy would send Mantsu to the door while he hides behind a corner like last time, he is wholly unfit for the job (or any other, really). Still, Belligerent Whitetrash Debt Collection Agency needs to be a thing and it's a terrible shame it isn't already.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If that's the case, then why the clerk is flipping their shit over a minor technicality? Are they an autist who expect perfection in motion text? Just some low-level bureaucrat powertripping? Or God forbid someone sympathetic to Melinda?
Have you ever met one? And you're asking if they're autistic? And no, the clerk has no sympathy for anyone. The clerk is merely autistic.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad to see that while I was gone nothing has really changed with the case. Would be nice to read about Melinda chimping out that she has to pay a bond to go through with appeals though.

Join the Sheng-Ji Yang gang
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a way of dealing with it. I'm going to have to just press for damages and pay someone to collect at a loss.
Is there any chance of getting the court to apply a pre-filing injunction against her, a la Dora Adkins?

Join the Sheng-Ji Yang gang
kiwifarms.net
Null's latest filing (yesterday) appears to be exactly that.
Oh, nice! I'm just 20 minutes into today's Mad at the Internet, Josh mentioned Virginia not having a vexatious litigant rule and I was thinking about this.