Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
That's not how it works. When you buy something from Pacer, Recap simply sends another copy to the courtlistener. I assume maybe it got bugged or whatever?
Well, I'm not sure Nick uses RECAP. I wondered if CourtListener wouldn't have the docket until someone purchased a document and it uploaded to RECAP.

Still can't find it though. The district court level case (W.D. Va. 2020) shows up, but I can't find the appeals case. If you can figure out what the CourtListener URL is, please do post it.

Maybe it is bugged. If so that's annoying because one of the best things about CourtListener is it'll send out an email alert every time there's new docket entries.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a way of dealing with it. I'm going to have to just press for damages and pay someone to collect at a loss.
It would still be at a loss, but if your could help me figure out how to become a legal debt collector in the state of Virginia and help pay my gas up there, I'd be glad to showcase my children legally riding off with her kids bikes. I'll go all through her house and take fucking everything. Everything has some value to someone. I'm not really interested in turning her shit into profit though. Find some Jew to do that.
Ralph is waaaay too much of a sourpuss goofball to commit to something actually funny.
I don't know if you saw the complete Chris arrest livestream, but Ralph and his horse went in proclaiming that they were charging into war when they went to confront Chris Chan. Once they actually got there they spent like two hours pussying about until Ralph sent his horse to knock on Chris' door and proclaim for the whole world that she has gender confusion. By that time some autist figured out their position or some other motel resident got tired of the noise and they were kicked off of the premises by management. After that they went to the mall and got cucked by mall security and then they harassed a redditor with them claiming that he was from the Kiwi Farms. They were headed home until one of Ralphs pay pigs that stuck around sent him a text that the police had arrived. It was Mike Hancho or somebody. That could be wrong, but it's the first name that comes to mind. They rush back and luckily for Ralph he gets to document the arrest and scream exceptional wigger shit the whole while. Killstream baby. His website still has a breaking news bulletin for something that happened forever ago. Ralph took the funniest thing ever and turned it to shit and then just got lucky while he drunkenly proclaimed Killstream Baby!!!

I will go to Melinda's house and I will take absolutely everything that she owns with a shit eating grin on my face as long as we can do it legally.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda's house
:optimistic:
Judging by her lack of online activity, more likely trailer or car.

I'm not really interested in turning her shit into profit though. Find some Jew to do that.
Auctioning it on the forum would be a fun and profitable community event...
1632822862615.png

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The power of the Nazi banishes your jew magic away!

41h-m0xGBJL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Judging by her lack of online activity, more likely trailer or car
Probably.
I'm not sure it would be very profitable. She probably doesn't own anything us kiwis want to buy. Unless he seizes her panties. @Baby Yoda would probably pay a lot of money for that.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spent like 5 minutes looking for Illuminati version of this meme only for you to still call it a Jew :(

I'm not sure it would be very profitable. She probably doesn't own anything us kiwis want to buy.
I mean it more like memorabilia + supporting the forum than actually valuable items.

Unless he seizes her panties. @Baby Yoda would probably pay a lot of money for that.
Only if used I think...

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2576595

Probably.

I'm not sure it would be very profitable. She probably doesn't own anything us kiwis want to buy. Unless he seizes her panties. @Baby Yoda would probably pay a lot of money for that.
Profitable doesn't just mean financial gain. It can also mean "useful" and "beneficial". Wouldn't doing such a thing bring about a good laugh?

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a good look in a job interview bro.
I'm offering to volunteer my time with my only request being help with expenses. If I went into a job interview and told them to waive my salary and just give me gas money to get to work, as long as I had the proper qualifications, I would be hired on the spot.
View attachment 2576570
I will relinquish the goods into your willing hands good Sir Jew.
Only if used I think...
I can arrange that. I've gotten much more beguiling women to slip out of their panties.

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can arrange that. I've gotten much more beguiling women to slip out of their panties.
Jokes on you, she thinks panties cut off circulation. To the tamyim all undergarments are tight and made of synthetic fabric. She'll just be slipping out of her everyday unwashed clothes. Her everyday jeans or leggings are basically her panties.
Your panty raid will only turn up some really dirty clothes.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jokes on you, she thinks panties cut off circulation. To the tamyim all undergarments are tight and made of synthetic fabric. She'll just be slipping out of her everyday unwashed clothes. Her everyday jeans or leggings are basically her panties.
Your panty raid will only turn up some really dirty clothes.
Does that mean she was a few steps ahead of us, and preemptively stopped our seizure of her panties, by never wearing them at all?

We might be underestimating her plans in that case.