Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Lies! We all know the turtle is in constant motion or else the elephants would fall!
Cognitive dissonance is a common reaction when people are subconsciously wounded because of a truth that they cant consciously handle. So the subject dismisses it with out question because their sanity is at stake. Even if it goes against reason and logic. The model of earth they gave us is a religion not facts. I have all facts to prove reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
of course, Marshall...

One could Design An Experiment to support or disprove one's hypothesis.
Examine and interpret the results. Then use your original hypothesis and determine if the results align or do not align with one's hypothesis.

Here is a neat link that might help.

It's a little complicated. We are here to help if you have any questions.

With Love,
Your Sciencebuddies

Last edited:

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net
Cognitive dissonance is a common reaction when people are subconsciously wounded because of a truth that they cant consciously handle. So the subject dismisses it with out question because their sanity is at stake. Even if it goes against reason and logic. The model of warth they gave us is a religion not facts. I have all facts to prove reality.
Then show us, all you’ve posted is some sooper dooper secret CIA classified files that mention flat-earth conspiracies. Show us the actual scientific evidence and proof to back up your claims. Can it refute the literal centuries of research and studies which support the theories the rest of the world accepts?

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Then show us, all you’ve posted is some sooper dooper secret CIA classified files that mention flat-earth conspiracies. Show us the actual scientific evidence and proof to back up your claims. Can it refute the literal centuries of research and studies which support the theories the rest of the world accepts?
hqdefault.jpg

This is one one my favorite pictures taken from high altitude balloon. Examine it closely we can see the sun reflecting on the clouds. The sun spot on the clouds proves the sun isn't 93 million miles away and is in close proximity. It would be impossible for the sun from 93 million miles away to have concentrated sunlight above the clouds. We can also see a halo effect around and above the sun further confirming it is in close proximity. If the sun is close than the earth must be still to explain time zone differences. It proves a moving sun. I have much more evidence but this image alone destroys the heliocentric model.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
The sun is setting while I wait for you to copy/paste your victory documents. I'm shocked it takes this long in order to post a link to Pastebin or a dropbox.

I guess we should check in on the rising sun when YAHOOWAYAH greets the believers at the dawn?
I have 6 other people, other than myself to cook and clean for. Digging for the files on my labtop would have to wait, but fortunately, someone already posted them. Scroll back

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098689
This is one one my favorite pictures taken from high altitude balloon. Examine it closely we can see the sun reflecting on the clouds. The sun spot on the clouds proves the sun isn't 93 million miles away and is in close proximity. It would be impossible for the sun from 93 million miles away to have concentrated sunlight above the clouds. We can also see a halo effect around and above the sun further conforming it is in close proximity. If the sun is close than the earth must be still to explain time zone differences. It proves a moving sun. I have much more evidence but this image alone destroys the heliocentric model.
No, it really doesn't.

• Agree
Reactions: Whatthefuck

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Cognitive dissonance is a common reaction when people are subconsciously wounded because of a truth that they cant consciously handle. So the subject dismisses it with out question because their sanity is at stake. Even if it goes against reason and logic. The model of earth they gave us is a religion not facts. I have all facts to prove reality.
You are telling me that this information, based on my religion states this is incorrect? I thought Yahova tought you to be tolerant of other people's belief strings?

Can't all flat earth religions just get along?

I have 6 other people, other than myself to cook and clean for. Digging for the files on my labtop would have to wait, but fortunately, someone already posted them. Scroll back

I saw 2 PDF's none were summary judgments, adjudications, or findings of appeals in your favor. While your legalese is improving, you should study for the bar, none of these are overwhelming 'wins' over Sir Lord Moon of the Ukrainian Nighthoods.

ForscytheBat

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah You mentioned somewhere that you got CPS to recognize the rights of Eskimos and Native Americans in Virginia. Im not joking. Or it was something like that. It was many pages back in the thread, but it was when you were talking about having a 90% lawsut success rate. Can you point to the specific legislation that changed because of a lawsuit you filed? Like, what did you do to bring eskimos and native americans more rights in VA?

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098689
This is one one my favorite pictures taken from high altitude balloon. Examine it closely we can see the sun reflecting on the clouds. The sun spot on the clouds proves the sun isn't 93 million miles away and is in close proximity. It would be impossible for the sun from 93 million miles away to have concentrated sunlight above the clouds. We can also see a halo effect around and above the sun further conforming it is in close proximity. If the sun is close than the earth must be still to explain time zone differences. It proves a moving sun. I have much more evidence but this image alone destroys the heliocentric model.
Are you sure the sunlight isn't just being reflected off the camera lens or being refracted by entering the atmosphere at such a shallow angle?

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
@Marshall-Law did you go to high school like all the other kids?

Did you get science class?

Did the teacher do that experiment with a vacuum chamber and the nail and the feather where they both fall down at the same rate?

If gravity isn't real why would both he feather and the nail fall at the same rate? Or fall at all? If there's no air above them what's pushing/pulling the two items down?

Toasty

You have an appointment
kiwifarms.net

Did the teacher do that experiment with a vacuum chamber and the nail and the feather where they both fall down at the same rate?

If gravity isn't real why would both he feather and the nail fall at the same rate? Or fall at all? If there's no air above them what's pushing/pulling the two items down?
Science teacher conspiracy.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net

That experiment wasnt documented correctly. Examine the video and notice it was cut and doesnt actually show the full experiment. Even if they were able to create the vacuum experiment it still doesnt prove a globe. Two facts that are irrefutable. Water always sit level and does not curve. No curvature.

To answer the question about the photo, it's not lens flare because the light is concentrated under the sun. The halo above is a reflection from the dome. If the sun was 93 million miles away you shouldn't see halos above the sun period. But you do. Lens flare is spotty and looks way different. This is not the only photo with this effect. There are many. Sun dogs is also another proof of the firmament. A reflection from the crystal dome.
I have also took photos myself of clouds behind the moon. The evidence is overwhelming. Its not theory but factual.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino