Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098689
This is one one my favorite pictures taken from high altitude balloon. Examine it closely we can see the sun reflecting on the clouds. The sun spot on the clouds proves the sun isn't 93 million miles away and is in close proximity. It would be impossible for the sun from 93 million miles away to have concentrated sunlight above the clouds. We can also see a halo effect around and above the sun further confirming it is in close proximity. If the sun is close than the earth must be still to explain time zone differences. It proves a moving sun. I have much more evidence but this image alone destroys the heliocentric model.
lol the earth was proven round in the 4th century BC with fucking napkin math using shadows.

'But muh holy book' and whatever pathetic excuses that dribble out of the mouth (always from an earlier debunked fraudster of course) of a spec ed tard who almost certainly has no GED means fuck all to how reality works. Screeching about it and using dishonest debunked shit from decades ago will never change it.

In this case, ya ever hear of atmospheric distortion? Light tends to bend a bit when it tries passing through shit... you know, like glass, clouds, your empty as fuck skull... that's why you see reflections and halos like this. Also pretty exceptional to throw out the equally valid conclusion of "the earth rotates and spins around the sun, causing the time zones since only one half of a sphere can see said point at all times".

But go on ahead, keep throwing out old debunked shit in the sad attempt to pretend to know more than the sheep. Keep digging a hole rather than fucking work and support your family.

At least you're not sobbing and beating children while being wrong on this... hopefully.
That experiment wasnt documented correctly. Examine the video and notice it was cut and doesnt actually show the full experiment. Even if they were able to create the vacuum experiment it still doesnt prove a globe. Two facts that are irrefutable. Water always sit level and does not curve. No curvature.

To answer the question about the photo, it's not lens flare because the light is concentrated under the sun. The halo above is a reflection from the dome. If the sun was 93 million miles away you shouldn't see halos above the sun period. But you do. Lens flare is spotty and looks way different. This is not the only photo with this effect. There are many. Sun dogs is also another proof of the firmament. A reflection from the crystal dome.
I have also took photos myself of clouds behind the moon. The evidence is overwhelming. Its not theory but factual.
Translation: I can't prove the experiment wrong other than screeching about a conspiracy because I am desperate to pretend I know more than others and am not some methed out tard with no job and no future.

Also lol no:

This is water in microgravity, note how it condenses into a sphere.

You keep smashing your head on this approach, but you'll still forever be wrong no matter how often you scream that you aren't. Reality doesn't care about your dumb dumb ideals. Reality don't care about your poorly read cargo cultist understanding of the Tanakh and what few books from the New Testament you latch onto. Reality just is.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
lol the earth was proven round in the 4th century BC with fucking napkin math using shadows.

'But muh holy book' and whatever pathetic excuses that dribble out of the mouth (always from an earlier debunked fraudster of course) of a spec ed tard who almost certainly has no GED means fuck all to how reality works. Screeching about it and using dishonest debunked shit from decades ago will never change it.

In this case, ya ever hear of atmospheric distortion? Light tends to bend a bit when it tries passing through shit... you know, like glass, clouds, your empty as fuck skull... that's why you see reflections and halos like this. Also pretty exceptional to throw out the equally valid conclusion of "the earth rotates and spins around the sun, causing the time zones since only one half of a sphere can see said point at all times.

Translation: I can't prove the experiment wrong other than screeching about a conspiracy because I am desperate to pretend I know more than others and am not some methed out tard with no job and no future.

Also lol no:

You keep smashing your head on this approach, but you'll still forever be wrong no matter how often you scream that you aren't. Reality doesn't care about your dumb dumb ideals. Reality don't care about your poorly read cargo cultist understanding of the Tanakh and what few books from the New Testament you latch onto. Reality just is.
It's a sad day when Brad knows more about science than someone else. You can't expect someone like Marshall to understand fluid dynamics.

Reactions: Adamska

Marshall-Law

Marshall Casterson
kiwifarms.net
I see that Marshall has never heard of subsun before. This is what you get when you do drugs. Don't do drugs kids.
I never got into drugs. The reason why I even took a IQ test which in the 9th grade I scored a 127. I was too smart for pears and I hated the system. They couldn't figure out how I would sit in class and do nothing and never did homework I was able to ace my tests. At a young age I understood exactly what they were doing to us even as a child. You repeat something over and over and write it a thousand times you start believing it. It is social conditioning and brainwashing. Getting up early for school causes sleep deprivation making your mind more susceptible to brainwashing.
I am mentally and intellectually superior. I was born that way and didnt need to be taught. I had bad grades in the 9th grade because of rebellion. In one semester I brought my straight F's to straight A's because my Dad whooped my ass when he realized I had potential to get good grades. The schools are government controlled. Hell I was reading Noam Chomski at 11 years old and my favorite band was Rage Against the Machine because they told it like it was. I was super advanced at a young age. Even when I went in the military I protected my mind from being brainwashed so I could advance my knowledge and see what goes on behind closed doors. I was right all along.

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
I never got into drugs. The reason why I even took a IQ test which in the 9th grade I scored a 127. I was too smart for pears and I hated the system. They couldn't figure out how I would sit in class and do nothing and never did homework I was able to ace my tests. At a young age I understood exactly what they were doing to us even as a child. You repeat something over and over and write it a thousand times you start believing it. It is social conditioning and brainwashing. Getting up early for school causes sleep deprivation making your mind more susceptible to brainwashing.
I am mentally and intellectually superior. I was born that way and didnt need to be taught. I had bad grades in the 9th grade because of rebellion. In one semester I brought my straight F's to straight A's because my Dad whooped my ass when he realized I had potential to get good grades. The schools are government controlled. Hell I was reading Noam Chomski at 11 years old and my favorite band was Rage Against the machine because they told it like it was. I was super advanced at a young age. Even when I went in the military I protected my mind from being brainwashed so I could advance my knowledge and see what goes on behind closed doors. I was right all along.
Rage Against The Machine was owned and controlled by Sony. Pretty mainstream 'rebellion'

• Dumb
Reactions: Army Burger

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I am mentally and intellectually superior. I was born that way and didnt need to be taught. I had bad grades in the 9th grade because of rebellion. In one semester I brought my straight F's to straight A's because my Dad whooped my ass when he realized I had potential to get good grades. The schools are government controlled. Hell I was reading Noam Chomski at 11 years old and my favorite band was Rage Against the machine because they told it like it was. I was super advanced at a young age. Even when I went in the military I protected my mind from being brainwashed so I could advance my knowledge and see what goes on behind closed doors. I was right all along.
if you scored 127, why are you an idiot? Maybe if you divide that by three you'll be closer to your actual IQ. Also, if you're mentally and intellectually superior, how come you don't put an apostrophes between the "n" and "t" in didn't?

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was too smart for pears and I hated the system.
Pears are pretty stupid as far as fruit go, but I'm pretty sure they're smarter than you.

Edit: School starts early so it can end in the early afternoon, and only retards are sleep deprived at school because intelligent people go to bed at a decent time (or have a decent bedtime set by intelligent parents) so they're not sleep deprived the next day.

You're not fooling anyone and making yourself look dumber by the post. You really should just cut your losses and slink away in defeat.

Last edited:

Marshall-Law

Marshall Casterson
kiwifarms.net

In this case, ya ever hear of atmospheric distortion? Light tends to bend a bit when it tries passing through shit... you know, like glass, clouds, your empty as fuck skull... that's why you see reflections and halos like this. Also pretty exceptional to throw out the equally valid conclusion of "the earth rotates and spins around the sun, causing the time zones since only one half of a sphere can see said point at all times".

But go on ahead, keep throwing out old debunked shit in the sad attempt to pretend to know more than the sheep. Keep digging a hole rather than fucking work and support your family.

At least you're not sobbing and beating children while being wrong on this... hopefully.

Also lol no:

These guys are circus clowns putting on a performance. They are magicians nothing more. Their is plenty of footage of them dropping things in a so called vacuum. CGI and stage strings.
Watch this expose video.

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Deadpool Imagine going through life and comparing your intelligence to fruit.
To be fair other than rocks, fruit and vegetables are the only thing he can even imagine being smarter than, and he's even wrong about that.

Case in point:
These guys are circus clowns putting on a performance. They are magicians nothing more. Their is plenty of footage of them dropping things in a so called vacuum. CGI and stage strings.
Watch this expose video.

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
That experiment wasnt documented correctly. Examine the video and notice it was cut and doesnt actually show the full experiment.
I'm not talking about a video I'm talking about someone doing this right in front of you. Or if you have the equipment do it yourself

Even if they were able to create the vacuum experiment it still doesnt prove a globe. Two facts that are irrefutable. Water always sit level and does not curve. No curvature.
Ever been to the beach and looked out to sea? By your logic if the Earth was flat I should be able to get a telescope and see new zealand. I do not. If I can get a telescope and see as far as Jupiter why can't I use it to see New Zealand, or heck just approaching ships?

Next time you go to beach bring binoculars see how ships turn up on horizon. You see masts first like they rise.
I never got into drugs.
Because hemp and opiates are """herbs""" isn't that what your missus said?

marshall-law said:
I had bad grades in the 9th grade because
You don't say

Marshall-Law

Marshall Casterson
kiwifarms.net
I'm not talking about a video I'm talking about someone doing this right in front of you. Or if you have the equipment do it yourself

Ever been to the beach and looked out to sea? By your logic if the Earth was flat I should be able to get a telescope and see new zealand. I do not. If I can get a telescope and see as far as Jupiter why can't I use it to see New Zealand, or heck just approaching ships?

Next time you go to beach bring binoculars see how ships turn up on horizon. You see masts first like they rise.

Because hemp and opiates are """herbs""" isn't that what your missus said?

You don't say
You cant see across large bodies of water because atmosphere refraction from gases and water vapor. Your eyes cant see that far because your eye sight has a vanishing point. Use a telescope and things will reappear. We do this experiment all the time with ships on the horizon. You can watch a ship vanish and appear to go hull down on the horizon and disappear. But with a telescope the ship will be in full view again. People think the earth curves because of this. But it's not actually true. Your eyes can only process so much and has a vanishing point.

Banh Xeo

Tôi có một dương vật hoàng gia. Cảm ơn người dịch
kiwifarms.net
Lol what the actual fuck is going on here.
How do you function in society @Marshall-Law ? I can only assume you are vilified by your community and no one takes you seriously except your spawn and your insane wife, and that’s probably under threat of violence.

Antarctica is real, a friend of mine has spent a 6 month rotation there and brought me back a dope rock she chipped out of a crag a few years back. Also the tourism industry, and you can see satellites with a telescope and EVERYTHING ELSE IMAGINABLE that is proof.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watch this expose video.
Since I have a job tomorrow (unlike you), I'm just going to say that nitpicking based on your current beliefs does not a good debunk make, since I can just state looking at that shit vid that your source shittifies an already low quality rip to make a rapid motion look like a drop, and a random object can still bounce against an object. Lying for your deity is something fucks like that guy (and you tbh) will happily do.

Try again, especially since you're reusing the very same bullshit moves as other flattards which have been yeeted before.

Case in point, the ability to see further than expected; it happens all the time over bodies of water because of a refraction effect that can occur over them. Don't fucking matter that regardless of that, you can still eventually see a ship sink below the horizon with good optics. Still fucking dumb, will still be fucking wrong no matter how many times you try and contest it, which will be forever because of sunk cost bullshit and a refusal to admit you're wrong.

Enough of you you insecure low-T brainlet, time for sleep.

cjöcker

kiwifarms.net
Satelites are fake. GPS is tower triangulation using old towers from the Loran navigation system. G Direct TV uses the crystal firmament to triangulate signal from bouncing signal from the sky. This why the dishes always point at 45 degree angle and not straight up . Same with other communication satelite technology. I have a a paper from the Army core of engineers on microwave technology and magnetic fields. Space is fake and so are satelites. Some satellites are high altitude balloons. You all been duped. Your system of belief is a lie.
May I ask, what would motivate people to lie about the shape of the earth and the existence of satellites and space?

Reactions: Adamska and redcent

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Angela Carter
kiwifarms.net
I am mentally and intellectually superior. I was born that way and didnt need to be taught. I had bad grades in the 9th grade because of rebellion. In one semester I brought my straight F's to straight A's because my Dad whooped my ass when he realized I had potential to get good grades. The schools are government controlled. Hell I was reading Noam Chomski at 11 years old and my favorite band was Rage Against the Machine because they told it like it was. I was super advanced at a young age. Even when I went in the military I protected my mind from being brainwashed so I could advance my knowledge and see what goes on behind closed doors. I was right all along.
Did you receive one too many beatings and pounding in the military showers, Mitchell?
Because what the actual fuck are you talking about

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino