Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, the Bible doesn't actually say the Earth is flat or that space isn't huge. That's caused by a combination of confusion from modern readers not understanding Ancient Near-Eastern myths (the Hebrews couched a lot of Genesis in the language of prior epics as a literary device to contrast the stories with each other) and mistranslations of Hebrew by people without contextual understandings of ancient Semitic languages.

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
You cant see across large bodies of water because atmosphere refraction from gases and water vapor. Your eyes cant see that far because your eye sight has a vanishing point. Use a telescope and things will reappear. We do this experiment all the time with ships on the horizon. You can watch a ship vanish and appear to go hull down on the horizon and disappear. But with a telescope the ship will be in full view again. People think the earth curves because of this. But it's not actually true. Your eyes can only process so much and has a vanishing point.
I mentioned telescopes before. If you re-read the quote I asked if you can use a telescope to see jupiter despite atmospheric gases or whatever why can't I see New Zealand if I stick a telescope near the beach

You act as if people don't try these little experiments throughout their life growing up. Not everyone feels like they are totes smart and too rebellious to learn things when they're a kid.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned telescopes before. If you re-read the quote I asked if you can use a telescope to see jupiter despite atmospheric gases or whatever why can't I see New Zealand if I stick a telescope near the beach

You act as if people don't try these little experiments throughout their life growing up. Not everyone feels like they are totes smart and too rebellious to learn things when they're a kid.
He also doesn't realize that you can use a telephoto lens to capture video of ships vanishing below the curvature of the earth far beyond the capabilities of the human eye to see. It's been done. Some people are just too dumb.

cowPoly

“Learn by reeeing“
kiwifarms.net
You cant see across large bodies of water because atmosphere refraction from gases and water vapor. Your eyes cant see that far because your eye sight has a vanishing point. Use a telescope and things will reappear. We do this experiment all the time with ships on the horizon. You can watch a ship vanish and appear to go hull down on the horizon and disappear. But with a telescope the ship will be in full view again. People think the earth curves because of this. But it's not actually true. Your eyes can only process so much and has a vanishing point.
lol you’re one of those fagget flat earthers?

• Feels
Reactions: Adamska and Begemot

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
He also doesn't realize that you can use a telephoto lens to capture video of ships vanishing below the curvature of the earth far beyond the capabilities of the human eye to see. It's been done. Some people are just too dumb.
I want to see how many nonsense excuses I can get out of him before he rage quits

Reactions: Nigero and Adamska

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
I think an overripe Comice is smarter than you.
You can mock me all you want but everything I have stated is factual. Science points to a flat earth but your science dogma is a phony believe structure rooted in greek mythology. Facts you cant measure curvation on this earth and there are zero images of earth that are not CGI. You have nothing but phony balony paintings of satelites and planets. It's not the real world.

redcent

Well colour me triggered
kiwifarms.net
You can mock me all you want but everything I have stated is factual. Science points to a flat earth but your science dogma is a phony believe structure rooted in greek mythology. Facts you cant measure curvation on this earth and there are zero images of earth that are not CGI. You have nothing but phony balony paintings of satelites and planets. It's not the real world.
Interesting

Considering you can see planets in the night sky with the aid of a telescope tell me how they are paintings

Reactions: Adamska

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that you're this stupid. Nothing you have said is based on facts.

I’m guessing Marshall was dropped as a baby down the stairs in an M. C Escher painting repeatedly.
I think his parents went all Spanish Christian missionary on him and beat him against a rock.

Last edited:

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Interesting

Considering you can see planets in the night sky with the aid of a telescope tell me how they are paintings
You see lights in the sky doesnt mean they are planets. Buy a nice telescope and look at the stars: they look nothing like the portrait paintings like NASA gives you. They are nothing like we see in the text books. They are stars.

It's called a vanishing point. I already addressed this issue. You can zoom in with a telescope and the ship will still be there. It's a trick of the eye because you eyes can only process so much. When I was in the navy standing quarter master of the watch. My look out watches would get visual contacts of light houses 100 miles out which the light house was only 60 to 80 feet tall. Using NASAs curvature calculations 8" squared per mile: you shouldn't be able to see the light from that distance at sea level. Distance and position was confirmed using a telescopic Alidade with distance verified with updated charts ,GPS and radar. Margin of compass error .004 second against the beam of the ship Set and drift of 4 feet per 15 miles. . I have done these experiments on my own and have seen the fallacy of NASA's clams of curvature. Nice try but your arguing with someone who has real world experience and over 100000 miles of sea time.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
It's called a vanishing point. I already addressed this issue. You can zoom in with a telescope and the ship will still be there. It's a trick of the eye because you eyes can only process so much. When I was in the navy standing quarter master of the watch. My look out watches would get visual contacts of light houses 100 miles out which the light house was only 60 to 80 feet tall. Using NASAs curvature calculations 8" squared per mile: you shouldn't be able to see the light from that distance at sea level. Distance and position was confirmed using a telescopic Alidade with distance verified with updated charts ,GPS and radar. Margin of compass error .004 second against the beam of the ship Set and drift of 4 feet per 15 miles. . I have done these experiments on my own and have seen the fallacy of NASA's clams of curvature. Nice try but your arguing with someone who has real world experience and over 100000 miles of sea time.
You're also lying piece of shit with a history of being a lying piece of shit.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
Ah, I think I get it. Marshall and Melinda are trying to put all their time and effort into their threads with such blockheaded stupidity that people will get tired of responding and just give up.

Too bad, it's about as likely to happen as Melinda leaving for good. You know, you still never answered my question. What does your toilet paper - or rather, The Torah, say about those who make false claims?

Oh. That's right. You haven't answered because you know exactly how damning it is to make false claims.

And Marshall, you're claiming you were smarter than your pears? Well that's understandable. Apples are a little more brainy In my opinion. For a second I thought you were trying to say you were smarter than your peers, and that'd be hogwash.

Hey, just curious. If the earth is indeed flat, why hasn't anyone streamed themselves flying to the edge? Or according to your map, flying North from America to Russia?

Also, nice rewrite on history. You claimed in one of your videos that it took until you were eating cleaner foods for your mind to clear up and for you to see the truth. Now it's a story about how you knew all along, and your whole life was just confirming it. Sure, buddy.

Toasty

You have an appointment
kiwifarms.net
You see lights in the sky doesnt mean they are planets. Buy a nice telescope and look at the stars: they look nothing like the portrait paintings like NASA gives you. They are nothing like we see in the text books. They are stars.
I've looked through a telescope myself and seen planets. Not lights. I've seen the rings around Saturn through a telescope. Never seen Ireland though.
Edit:image of Saturn through the telescope I use taken with a skyris 236m cameraFB_IMG_1579091725429.jpg here's the scope I use. And Jupiter.FB_IMG_1579092035189.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
I've looked through a telescope myself and seen planets. Not lights. I've seen the rings around Saturn through a telescope. Never seen Ireland though.
Edit:image of Saturn through the telescope I use taken with a skyris 236m cameraView attachment 1099381 here's the scope I use. And Jupiter.View attachment 1099382
g106reua98u21.jpg

Saturn in the daytime. What does this prove? It's a celestrial body of light. How could a reflection appear through that has more luminosity? It's not a planet. Just like the moon is a light and has it's own light source and power. It is position behind the firmament.

Toasty

You have an appointment
kiwifarms.net
I never said that it proved anything about your silly theory. It was a response to this comment you made, proving it wrong, and that just about anyone can get to a nice telescope, although in my case a very nice telescope, and see for themselves.
People aren't just going to believe your angry bluster about this so why are you bothering?

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I never said that it proved anything about your silly theory. It was a response to this comment you made, proving it wrong, and that just about anyone can get to a nice telescope, although in my case a very nice telescope, and see for themselves.

People aren't just going to believe your angry bluster about this so why are you bothering?
Marshall here doesn't know what distance is or how magnification works. Not to mention things like resolutions.

Marshall wants desperately to be accepted for his "intelligence", but he doesn't realize that he comes off as someone who needs to wear a cranial helmet in public.

Marshall Castersen

kiwifarms.net
Marshall here doesn't know what distance is or how magnification works. Not to mention things like resolutions.

Marshall wants desperately to be accepted for his "intelligence", but he doesn't realize that he comes off as someone who needs to wear a cranial helmet in public.
Z c

It's all right I think I hurt your belief system. I exposed its ridiculousness. I laugh at you NCP's because I have real knowledge.