Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 102 68.0%

• Total voters

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice try. But in Virginia no one has the legal right to be on another's property if:

(1) the owner of the property posts visible no trespassing signs on the property. Virginia has NO TRESPASSING laws.
(2) They are asked to leave orally
(3) They are told in writing not to come on someone's property
(4) They are served a cease and desist letter to not contact the person
(5) they are not a law enforcement officer carrying out their duties

It's a Class 1 Misdemeanor to trespass on a person's property, crossing their signs posted that say "do not trespass", or if they have been told orally or in writing to stay off a person's property and they are not law enforcement officers carrying out their duties.

Read it and weep....

VA CODE § 18.2-119. Trespass after having been forbidden to do so; penalties.​

If any person without authority of law goes upon or remains upon the lands, buildings or premises of another, or any portion or area thereof, after having been forbidden to do so, either orally or in writing, by the owner, lessee, custodian, or the agent of any such person, or other person lawfully in charge thereof, or after having been forbidden to do so by a sign or signs posted by or at the direction of such persons or the agent of any such person or by the holder of any easement or other right-of-way authorized by the instrument creating such interest to post such signs on such lands, structures, premises or portion or area thereof at a place or places where it or they may be reasonably seen, or if any person, whether he is the owner, tenant or otherwise entitled to the use of such land, building or premises, goes upon, or remains upon such land, building or premises after having been prohibited from doing so by a court of competent jurisdiction by an order issued pursuant to §§ 16.1-253, 16.1-253.1, 16.1-253.4, 16.1-278.2 through 16.1-278.6, 16.1-278.8, 16.1-278.14, 16.1-278.15, 16.1-279.1, 19.2-152.8, 19.2-152.9 or § 19.2-152.10 or an ex parte order issued pursuant to § 20-103, and after having been served with such order, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. This section shall not be construed to affect in any way the provisions of §§ 18.2-132 through 18.2-136.

Code 1950, § 18.1-173; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1982, c. 169; 1987, cc. 625, 705; 1991, c. 534; 1998, cc. 569, 684; 2011, c. 195.
Link: https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter5/section18.2-119/

That's a really long way to say no. Not suprised.

Actually, NO. Just no. "Color of law" is a crime in which a person deprives a person of their rights by actions that do not conform with the law.
Your lack of reading capabilities, is as always, a treat to behold. "Color of law" is not a crime. Color of law means acting with the power of law. Deprivation of rights while acting with the power of law (by misusing it) is a crime. Please learn to read.

A court order does NOT give anyone a right to show up at your door.
Courts issue orders like that all the time, for police, or collectors. For all your reeing about my having proof, you always seem to ignore mine, and can't prove your assertions
People v. Ceballos and Katko v. Briney are the two major cases when one looks into setting up booby traps in or around your home. So if Melinda wants to know how it'll go down in court she can read those, or not. We all know she has a reading disability.
Those are outside the 4th circuit though, and not exactly relevant (unless the court decided that they were)

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those are outside the 4th circuit though, and not exactly relevant (unless the court decided that they were)
It's more to do with wanting to protect your home. There are other cases in Canada and even in England which are very similar. Though they are often because someone decided to rig their home with basically tripwire guns. I do like the booby trap safe which was set to release CS gas but due to it's age it was more akin to nitroglycerin. You can still buy them at auction still with the gas.

PillCosby

kiwifarms.net

If any person without authority of law goes upon or remains upon the lands

Did she read the part? Wonder what she’ll conjure up once she reads the part…. Serial weirdos and liars just get weirder and more liary the more they’re faced with their own ineptitude.
For someone that supposedly dislikes society this much she sure uses societies systems quite a bit. Welfare, law, apparently the internet. I’m new to this kiwi, holy shit what a dumb degenerate. Just a flailing wind sock of mediocrity. We’ve made it too easy to get food, water, and shelter in America. Do you ever thank the taxpayers or do you despise them for enabling you?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, because fathers get to sleep. That's some sexist shit right there.
Not sexist at all. It's been statistically proven that women do the majority of unpaid domestic work in households, even when they also have a second job outside of the home.

Most men do not pull their fair share in households. That's been proven the world over.

View attachment 2633806
I have an American Staffordshire and he is a good boy that would never do a bite. Here is a picture of him as a puppy.

Pls don't make your good boy do a bite.

Gross. You let your dog up on the furniture and linens. Disgusting.

If any person without authority of law goes upon or remains upon the lands

Did she read the part? Wonder what she’ll conjure up once she reads the part…. Serial weirdos and liars just get weirder and more liary the more they’re faced with their own ineptitude.
For someone that supposedly dislikes society this much she sure uses societies systems quite a bit. Welfare, law, apparently the internet. I’m new to this kiwi, holy shit what a dumb degenerate. Just a flailing wind sock of mediocrity. We’ve made it too easy to get food, water, and shelter in America. Do you ever thank the taxpayers or do you despise them for enabling you?
Having a Court Order is not "authority of law" to show up on someone's property. Do you think because a woman gets a Court Order for child support that she can repeatedly just go to her ex-husband's house and knock on his door and demand the money? No. She'd be arrested for Trespassing.

You're absolutely delusional.

Like I said before, anyone comes on my property crossing my Trespassing signs and they can be arrested when I call the cops and they can go to jail for Trespassing. I won't hesitate to call the police or use deadly force if necessary.

Courts issue orders like that all the time, for police, or collectors
Unless the Order says "Collection Agent may go on so and so la property", then, no, they can't do it. No Order can undermine any pre-existing law like Trespassing law.

So if the Order doesn't have the express language authorizing it, then they can go to jail for Trespassing.

The ONLY truthful statement I have seen you make!

She has been coping and seething for a really long time now. I am impressed with how she is able to just get knocked down by fact after fact and still come back up swinging with demonstrable false statement after false statement. Its impressively persistent stupidity
Coping and seething? You wish bitch.

I came to let you sociopathic Stalking mother fuxkers know straight up, if you Trespass on my property or send someone disguised as a Collection Agent you WILL be arrested and go to jail ...and I will use deadly force if necessary.

That goes for anyone you hire from a verified Collection Agency. First of all, they have to verify who they work for. And they can still go to jail to for Trespassing. I wouldn't think twice about calling the cops on them after they cross my do not Trespass signs.

You can think I'm bluffing or think that the law won't come and arrest a Trespasser, but you'll only learn the hard way that will end your ass up in jail.

But that's all hypothetical anyway, because you Stalkers will NEVER get my address

@ShinyStar
BWA-HA-HA! I read it and wept, Melinda, tears of laughter. The code defeats you in the first sentence: 'If any person without authority of law..."

The court order that Josh is going to get to claim your property is going to be the law giving the collector authority. They will absolutely have the authority of law, and so they will not be trespassing, even if you post a sign, even if you tell them know, even if you actually go to the length of printing out a letter.

The problem with a cease and desist letter is that it only has your authority. Your authority will have already been overruled by the court telling Josh - yes, go onto her property and get what she owes you. You would need to take your cease and desist letter to the court and get them to put their authority behind it, in which case it would be a cease and desist order. But the court won't do that, Melinda. If you go to them and tell them to keep Josh's legally authorized collector off of your property, then the court will say - pay the man and he won't have to step foot on your property. And when you say, 'no,' then the court will tell you that they aren't going to give you a cease and desist order, because they've already given an order authorizing Josh's agent to be there.
You're delusional.
Having a Court Order is not "authority of law" to show up on someone's property. Do you think because a woman gets a Court Order for child support that she can just go to her ex-husband's house and knock on his door repeatedly and demand the money? No. She'd be arrested for Trespassing.

Like I said, anyone comes on my property crossing my Trespassing signs and they can be arrested when I call the cops and they can go to jail for Trespassing. I won't hesitate to call the police or use deadly force if necessary.

You can think I'm bluffing or think that the law won't come and arrest a Trespasser, but you'll only learn the hard way that will end your ass up in jail.

@ShinyStar
Beyond that, your projection is legendary. Josh is a poor, and you are attempting to oppress him by turning the government of the United States into a cudgel with which to beat him. You are the bad guy in that scenario. You should have stopped oppressing Josh when he tried to settle with you.

You are not the victim of cyberbullying. People were having a (sympathetic) conversation about you - that didn't include you - and you barged in and began ranting and raving at them. They were good boys and girls who didn't do anything, and you began abusing them. When they stood up for themselves, and continued the conversation with you, you escalated into trying to attack them and Josh with any authority, be it God or the government, you could use against them. And throughout it all, you have consistently tried to gaslight them all by claiming that they are the ones at fault. You try to turn their accurate descriptions of your behavior around on them, but you are legitimately the bad guy here, Melinda. This isn't gaslighting, it's the truth. You are the one trying to gaslight, but unfortunately for you, gaslighting only works if people believe you.

90% of this thread is people responding to your provocations. 10% of it is people talking about your lawsuit. There's almost nothing in it from other sources. If you stopped attacking the people on this website, then your thread would go away, and the only society you'd be deprived of is the people chatting in this thread. I think you've revealed that this website is the only society you have to connect with, which is sad. Maybe if you tried behaving nicely, you could start to get some positive interactions. Stop suing Josh, start acting like a big girl instead of a whiny brat, and your problems would vanish almost immediately. This is 100% your own fault, Melinda, and absolutely nothing bad would happen to you if you went away or changed your behavior.

TL;DR You are the gaslighting bad guy and you're wrong about the law.
👆👆👆projection and gaslighting

You're a narcissistic Abuser trying to accuse someone of what you're doing. I'm not going to even entertain this comment. You're a fool, who even if crushed with a pestle and a mortar, your folly would not leave you.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually that's false. It depends on the chores. There's also a decent percentage of the chores done by both sexes. Since you fail at everything including citing shit (because you're an idiot)

Now mind you different sites will give different percentages. I would link those but it's a Sunday.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Coping and seething? You wish bitch.
I came to let you sociopathic Stalking mother fuxkers know straight up, if you Trespass on my property or send someone disguised as a Collection Agent you WILL be arrested and go to jail ...and I will use deadly force if necessary.
That goes for anyone you hire from a verified Collection Agency. First of all, they have to verify who they work for. And they can still go to jail to for Trespassing. I wouldn't think twice about calling the cops on them after they cross my do not Trespass signs.
But that's all hypothetical anyway, because you Stalkers will NEVER get my address

Another post of coping and seething from Melinda. I just hope she isn't beating her children while writing this out. I hope she is beating her imaginary dogs with her imaginary guns. Then transferring funds from her imaginary trust fund into an imaginary off shore account to commit more imaginary crimes after bragging about winning her imaginary lawsuit and ignoring the real lawsuits she keeps losing

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have 2 pit bulls who don't take kindly to Stalkers.
How often do you have sex with them?
If I didn't think it would be horribly neglected and maybe abused, I'd say they should get a Newfie dog. Those dogs are basically just babysitters you don't need to pay. Especially if you're dealing with exceptional children. The Newfie would make sure they didn't drown or wander off, at least. And even keep them warm at night.

I mean...
I'm partial to Great Danes when it comes to big dogs. A family member has one and he's a big dumb loveable oaf. He's also super protective of their kids.

gross. you let your dog up on the furniture and linens. disgusting.
Shitty dog owner confirmed. Let me guess you leave your (imaginary) dogs chained in the yard. Probably attached to the same cinder block you tie your disabled kid to when he's bad.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another post of coping and seething from Melinda. I just hope she isn't beating her children while writing this out. I hope she is beating her imaginary dogs with her imaginary guns. Then transferring funds from her imaginary trust fund into an imaginary off shore account to commit more imaginary crimes after bragging about winning her imaginary lawsuit and ignoring the real lawsuits she keeps losing
Imagine being nearly 40 and still playing pretend. I can see if it was with her kids or at game session, but she's doing to cope with her failures.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being nearly 40 and still playing pretend. I can see if it was with her kids or at game session, but she's doing to cope with her failures.
I found the picture Melinda has in her head when she shows up to her frivolous lawsuits

215639e7fcee74acb2dc8fd0432fe92e.jpg

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm partial to Great Danes when it comes to big dogs. A family member has one and he's a big dumb loveable oaf. He's also super protective of their kids.

Shitty dog owner confirmed. Let me guess you leave your (imaginary) dogs chained in the yard. Probably attached to the same cinder block you tie your disabled kid to when he's bad.
My animals go where they please on my property if they want to go on the couch or my bed I don't care. They want to play in the backyard cool. I just make sure to pick up on feces so it doesn't burn the grass. Next place we're getting chickens that will be free range.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I have work, so I'll disprove this later, but I should point out that any comparison between Moshe (a man given a frankly impossible task by God who did his best with it and managed not to fuck up till the last second) and you (woman who gives herself an impossible task, tilts at windmills instead of doing anything useful and fucks up every single time) is insulting to both Moshe and God. That was not my intention, and I apologize if it seemed as such.
Oooh, boy, the Christian is going to try to do Old Tesatment exegesis. Funny!

Lady, I've already seen how you do exegesis. You "cut and paste" verses in a sequential line out of context, you never reference The Torah and you use English translations instead referencing Hebrew......then you think that's "exegesis". What a joke!

Never. Bestiality is forbidden in The Torah. And I don't have sexual desire for animals, not even the Christian ones like you

My animals go where they please on my property if they want to go on the couch or my bed I don't care. They want to play in the backyard cool. I just make sure to pick up on feces so it doesn't burn the grass. Next place we're getting chickens that will be free range.
It doesn't surprise me at all that you let your animals lay where you lay. Goes with your spiritual uncleanness. There's your sign folks.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah
Most men do not pull their fair share in households. That's been proven the world over.
So has Marshall cleaned up his act in regards to that yet, or does he still leave you to deal with six children and all the housework while he makes YouTube videos in his garage and plays video games?

Lady, I've already seen how you do exegesis. You "cut and paste" verses in a sequential line out of context, you never reference The Torah and you use English translations instead referencing Hebrew......then you think that's "exegesis". What a joke!
Your idea of "exegesis" is literally just reading what you want to into scripture regardless of what scholars with degrees in ancient Aramaic and Hebrew say, so forgive me for thinking even a cockroach would be better at reading scripture than you.

It doesn't surprise me at all that you let your animals lay where you lay. Goes with your spiritual uncleanness. There's your sign folks.
Where do you back this belief up with Torah citations?

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact you hate animals shows how much of a bitch you are. Animals are better than people. Everyone here knows how much I can't stand parasites.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
I think this board on the Kiwi farms is doing the world a favor. Without it, Melinda would be running down the street after random people and shouting fake Jewish words at them while accusing them of stalking. She would show up at their house accusing them of stalking her while going to the police about them. She might even just start suing random businesses for harassment instead of just leaving a bad yelp review. So in a way, we are saving society by making her cope and seethe here rather than her coping and seething in public

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
The fact you hate animals shows how much of a bitch you are. Animals are better than people. Everyone here knows how much I can't stand parasites.
I guarantee Melinda is the kind of white trash to leave her (alleged) pit bulls outside in the hot sun on heavy chains, with no shade and dirty water bowls. No surprise when she or her kids end up getting savaged by one.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee Melinda is the kind of white trash to leave her (alleged) pit bulls outside in the hot sun on heavy chains, with no shade and dirty water bowls. No surprise when she or her kids end up getting savaged by one.
That's sad, I built an atrium for my animals so they can go out and sunbathe.