Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 96 66.7%

• Total voters

obsdj

kiwifarms.net
I loved the references! Being snobby when arguing with someone with little general knowledge is a joy.
Oh sure, it's fun here, I just didn't think it was great to include in a legal filing. I can't imagine the judge is enjoying the spectacle of having the court's process repeatedly abused, at great length and to the highest levels of absurdity, as much as we are.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't think it's relevant - how would claiming that he was a victim of a crime help her case?
By showing the lengths people will go to harm Null because of his site? I dunno, I just saw her reeeeeeeing about Hardin lying while she was lying herself and hoped it could be used to nail her.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any consequences she could face by lying that someone held him up at knife point, or that she really did make the bar association comment?
The only consequences she could face is sanctions for a spam of clearly irrelevant and frivolous motions.
Don't think it's relevant - how would claiming that he was a victim of a crime help her case?
Nothing she says is relevant.
Oh sure, it's fun here, I just didn't think it was great to include in a legal filing.
I don't think the court is gonna be all that bothered by that reference.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1634597610094.png
Isn't this an admission she sues for the same thing, something she should not be doing and claims to not be doing?

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637613
Isn't this an admission she sues for the same thing, something she should not be doing and claims to not be doing?
Not necessarily. You are allowed to bring the same claim rising out of a different facts. That is to say if I defamed you in 2010 and the court found it to be not defamatory, and I made new and materially different defamation towards you years later, you would still likely have a possible claim. That being said, everything before 2018 is barred by statute of limitations. See, in more details, here

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any consequences she could face by lying that someone held him up at knife point, or that she really did make the bar association comment?
It's completely irrelevant. There is far more stuff in this filing to drop the judicial hammer on her for than that. She is insanely going after the Judges and Hardin again. Mel had best hope that her motion for a hearing is denied. Because if she physically appears before the Judge, any Judge reading this, she'll leave in handcuffs.

Hardin is in a tough place. It's normally bad form to beat up on a pro se litigant and seek sanctions. But Mel is truly extra special.

If Hardin does wish to make a point he could probably seek a protective order regarding Josh, his family and Hardin himself. Between the crazy threats in this thread to the whole bit about someone stabbing Null, not to mention her referencing what I can only assume are Virginia's Colonial Era Dueling Code I would think he could make a case regarding the direction the escalating crazy is heading..

Edit; just skimming through this, it's not a pleading. It's a manifesto.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Hardin does wish to make a point he could probably seek a protective order regarding Josh, his family and Hardin himself. Between the crazy threats in this thread to the whole bit about someone stabbing Null, not to mention her referencing what I can only assume are Virginia's Colonial Era Dueling Code I would think he could make a case regarding the direction the escalating crazy is heading..
I don't know that such a request would be granted, although it would be fun if Hardin asked and the court agreed.

Mechanical Pencil

Buttsweat and tears
kiwifarms.net
At least change the song list up a bit, Melly.
She should go back to her pirate RP posts, I'm pretty sure those are her only comments that I've read from start to finish.

Either that or she should post dog pictures. Preferably after dressing them in little pirate hats and working them in as characters to her pirate RP.

Post dog pics, Mel.

EDIT: I totally missed the new court happenings, sorry for derailing

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By showing the lengths people will go to harm Null because of his site? I dunno, I just saw her reeeeeeeing about Hardin lying while she was lying herself and hoped it could be used to nail her.
If they will stomp on her for any lies, it will be the repeated and ongoing questionable claims about her prior lawsuits. Which are part of the record and can be easily proven.

@Null please ask Mr. Hardin to post the letters he gets from Virginia State Bar about .elinda's complaints. They should be wildly entertaining.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1634598774356.png
@TamarYaelBatYah
For your reading pleasure:
All those people are or were fucking rich and have \ had big media presence.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I find most interesting, is that she is not only lying about her posts, she is lying about easily verifiable lawsuits she made. She claims, for example, that she has not sued "judges and clerks". But she has. See Scott v. Lyall
Screenshot 2021-10-19 021613.png
Screenshot 2021-10-19 021626.png
Screenshot 2021-10-19 022610.png
Screenshot 2021-10-19 022635.png

She claims she has not disobeyed court orders ever before, but she has. For example, by constantly relitigating her issues, or failing to pay sanctions. She keeps on making such easily verifiable lies over and over again.

Why does she lie about facts the judge can fact check in minutes?

Maybe the only valid point she made is that Hardin claimed Andrew was her boyfriend at one point, although this is still hardly relevant.

View attachment 2637640
@TamarYaelBatYah
For your reading pleasure:
All those people are or were fucking rich and have \ had big media presence.
Mel: "NULL IS LYING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE BEING LEGAL. Okay, so sofar no criminal complaints were issued, or won against the site, but it is tottally illegal! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Lol, okay, Mel.

Last edited: