Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 96 66.7%

• Total voters

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never thought I could see anyone outdo Russell Greer in insane legal documents..but today I can say I have.
@Useful_Mistake How would you rate Mel's manifesto from 1 good to 10 too wacko for anyone.
10, only so far as I have never seen anyone outright lie to the judge so much about the facts the judge himself knows to be true. She is literally denying all reality.
How long will these replying-to-replies-to-replies reindeer games continue, do you think, before the court puts a stop to it?
Soon, I wager. Most (important) motions are already replied by both parties, so I figure the judge will make

Kiwi's can you fact check me? Mel claims that Hardin quotes Rayfield v. Lawrence but she doesn't show where, and I can't find it anywhere. I assume it's another lie. Found it. She's still wrong about the case. She reads "all virginia cases" as "all cases in 4th circuit" for some weird absurd reason. That is her entire basis for why Hardin's citation is wrong. It's wrong because she can't read

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda seemed have had some damn fine cocaine when she wrote up that bit of insanity.
Well what else would she spend her stimulus checks on? It's not like her kids give anything back to her, why should she give them anything? They haven't paid back for their 5 years of breastfeeding.

DarkAlien

Taunt and haunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has been coping and seething for a really long time now. I am impressed with how she is able to just get knocked down by fact after fact and still come back up swinging with demonstrable false statement after false statement. Its impressively persistent stupidity
She gets through by glazing over or rewriting uncomfortable truths. Like her previously saying she didn't love Marshall and she wasn't attracted to him anymore just a few months ago and then comes now saying he has a juicy ass and it's ok he sucks at parenting because he gives her some dick 🤷

She also totally didn't address her weird flogging judgement website. She just ignores things selectively, except sex stuff she loves sex stuff.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New docs. Motion for hearing (by Mel) and a brief in support, second notice of non-consent, Mel ree about appeal bond, brief in support of sanctions of Hardin (by mel)

TL/DR

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have never in my life seen someone repeat so many times that they are right because they are right. And I've read Brett Kimberlin and Bill Schmalfeldt filings. Ffs Melinda you didn't need over 40 more pages to prove to the court that you are complete idiot. You've already done it and now you are just piling the hot coals on your head to make yourself into a martyr. Stop it. It's unseemly and embarrassing.

I have to say that her memo about the sanctions where she goes on and on about the 21 day thing was magnificent in its utter retardation. As if she doesn't understand that procedures are in place to ensure fairness as much as possible. You have to fucking be on notice what precisely the other party is complaining about in order to fix it you twàt.

God she is stupid. I've lost braincells reading these documents the dumb was so overpowering.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TL/DR

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have never in my life seen someone repeat so many times that they are right because they are right. And I've read Brett Kimberlin and Bill Schmalfeldt filings. Ffs Melinda you didn't need over 40 more pages to prove to the court that you are complete idiot. You've already done it and now you are just piling the hot coals on your head to make yourself into a martyr. Stop it. It's unseemly and embarrassing.

I have to say that her memo about the sanctions where she goes on and on about the 21 day thing was magnificent in its utter retardation. As if she doesn't understand that procedures are in place to ensure fairness as much as possible. You have to fucking be on notice what precisely the other party is complaining about in order to fix it you twàt.

God she is stupid. I've lost braincells reading these documents the dumb was so overpowering.
To think 99% of her her filings would lose most of it's mistakes if she double or triple read the things she was reading. Tbf, that still wouldn't solve her major issues, but that probably would have gotten rid of a lot of minor ones like the straw mans she keeps making. Btw, did you see her take on Rayfield v. Lawrence? I've never seen anyone misread something so badly and raise it as a valid argument that she's so proud of.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that surprises me is that she thinks admitting to the court you are a very frequent liar is a good move.
I can’t get over how she has gone full on Russel Greer and is senselessly attacking Hardin himself over and over and over.

She denies the posts here, authenticated by the site administrator (the party she is suing) are her, yet even a cursory perusal of those postings side by side with her filings rather unmistakably reveal the truth. The first few pages read exactly like one of her marathon posts taking on each perceived enemy line by line. Quote by quote. I don’t think it would actually be possible for somebody else to fake Melinda that well.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over how she has gone full on Russel Greer and is senselessly attacking Hardin himself over and over and over.
That's an insult to Russ. His filings are far more better and coherent. And even he didn't attack Skordas as much as Mel attacks Hardin.
. I don’t think it would actually be possible for somebody else to fake Melinda that well.
Nor would it be possible to post unique selfies on her on demand of kiwifarms users which she has done. Same applies to pictures of her kids. It's her alright

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To think 99% of her her filings would lose most of it's mistakes if she double or triple read the things she was reading. Tbf, that still wouldn't solve her major issues, but that probably would have gotten rid of a lot of minor ones like the straw mans she keeps making. Btw, did you see her take on Rayfield v. Lawrence? I've never seen anyone misread something so badly and raise it as a valid argument that she's so proud of.
You are right that if she would just SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and oh, I don't know, ask for extensions of time when necessary to properly respond to filings that require in depth analysis like a smart person would do, it would up her reading comprehension and she wouldn't be making these easily corrected errors. Filing briefs is not a race. You can be granted time extensions for cause. Filing the requests for extensions shows the court that you are not ignoring things but that you need extra time for some things and they understand. It's part of normal briefing. If you rush things in life you end up with shit results. And Melinda's filings show just how much she has fucked up.

But she is so mired in her way of thinking I don't know that slowing down would help her. She's too accustomed to her blinders and her paths that she assumes everyone treads. All lawyers hate pro se. All male judges are chauvinists. Everyone is keeping Melinda down. Goys are evil. There shall be no deviation allowed from these patterns. It's unbelievably short sighted and incredibly narcissistic. Such a waste.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What glorious filings Melinda! I can finally Sneed Post in your thread!
Screenshot_20211018-205812_Chrome.jpg

Melinda's Attorney seeds and feeds! Formerly chucks.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What glorious filings Melinda! I can finally Sneed Post in your thread!
View attachment 2637939

Melinda's Attorney seeds and feeds! Formerly chucks.
I didn't think anyone was worse at screenshots than Russ...I stand corrected.

That being said, I'm glad you enjoy the new docs

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think anyone was worse at screenshots than Russ...I stand corrected.

That being said, I'm glad you enjoy the new docs
I work off the phone in the middle of nowhere. We ain't got no internet and we ain't got no PowerPoint. Literally connect my computer to the internet once a month via a cellphone tether for routine maintenance and downloads.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I work off the phone in the middle of nowhere. We ain't got no internet and we ain't got no PowerPoint.
Right, but all phones come with easy to use "crop" feature whenever you take a screenshot. Or is it only for Android products? Anyway, that aside, glad this could brighten up your workday.