Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 57 32.8%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 117 67.2%

• Total voters

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get this button whenever I take a screenshot. That's how I crop them (when I am on my phone).
View attachment 2637981
Never seen it. My phone just let's me take a generic screen capture and hard saves it as a picture file I can't edit. My potato internet situation is a bit off topic tho.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can’t get over how she has gone full on Russel Greer and is senselessly attacking Hardin himself over and over and over.
In their minds they are right and those evil corrupt lawyers are the only obstacle between them and their sweet victory.

You are right that if she would just SLOW THE FUCK DOWN and oh, I don't know, ask for extensions of time when necessary to properly respond to filings that require in depth analysis like a smart person would do, it would up her reading comprehension and she wouldn't be making these easily corrected errors.
I believe at this point we leave the field of law and enter the field of psychology.

Melinda's Attorney
Melinda's Attorney, that is: Mrs. M. Leigh Scott.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't fuck with Poland, a lone man fucked over an army.
Which specific event are you refering to? Polish men have done tons of badass things to enemy armies. So have their brothers, the Lithuanians (who got cucked and did not get any land post ww2)
and hard saves it as a picture file I can't edit
I only get that problem when I am low on storage space.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which war are you talking about here?
World War 2.

100790_036_2.jpg
image_large.png