Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 47 33.1%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 95 66.9%

• Total voters

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought they were dismissed because she failed to state a claim aka they couldn't understand anything she was saying
Failure to state a claim does not mean that the court does not understand your argument. It means that your argument has no basis under the law, and thus court is unable to provide remedy. That being said, sometimes the court can not understand your argument. Like Judge Jones put it in one of Mel's suits (quoting another decision):

Screenshot_20211019-085957_Drive.jpg

SunburnNation

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2637640
@TamarYaelBatYah
For your reading pleasure:
All those people are or were fucking rich and have \ had big media presence.
@TamarYaelBatYah First Amendment biotch, and there's legal precedent involving this very site to back that up.
His evil website known as...
View attachment 2637679
...kiwifarms.nent
@TamarYaelBatYah If you're so much smarter than the judges and lawyers who've studied for this, why is it that you can't perform basic editing on the court documents you file?
Failure to state a claim does not mean that the court does not understand your argument. It means that your argument has no basis under the law, and thus court is unable to provide remedy. That being said, sometimes the court can not understand your argument. Like Judge Jones put it in one of Mel's suits (quoting another decision):

View attachment 2638592
@TamarYaelBatYah This is why you never get anywhere.
I think Melinda finally broke rackets.
What does that mean? Like smashing a tennis racket?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Better question is how long will it take her to accuse Ridge Wallets of being the leader of the cult she alleged Judge Jones and Hardin are part of?
She probably wouldn't have even known that if you hadn't spilled the beans. Not cool man.
So I'm a little bit tired and this is a lot of crazy reading, but why is she re-litigating the settled issues rather than discussion the application for costs?
She can't let go.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm a little bit tired and this is a lot of crazy reading, but why is she re-litigating the settled issues rather than discussion the application for costs?
Because she’s a batshit crazy bitch who shrieks pointlessly at things without reason. She screams Hardin Lied! Over and over and never really addresses the subject of fees beyond the pronouncement that lying lawyers don’t get paid or some similar made up theory.

One distinct hallmark of Melinda’s filings is she is correct. She learns “law” as she goes. Mainly by parroting statements others have used, and randomly applying them to everything and anything. She learned Bad Faith recently. Color of Law is another of her Cargo Cult Legal terms. Although that one also carries a “Color of Sovereign Citizen” bs about it. In this case as near as I can make out (and I admit I’m probably wrong, because translating meth‘d up batshit crazy bitch to English is maddening) she seems to be taking the general concept of the Bad Faith exceptions to the American Rule that invalidate in forma pauperis, and is globally applying it to the awarding of attorney’s fees. The Plaintiff rules that the opposing attorney acted in bad faith therefore she doesn’t have to pay.

After watching that clip of Marshall responding to an earlier Rekeita video that Nick played last night I’ve come to the conclusion that there will never be an end to this. You can’t fix people that are this insanely stupid and yet completely enamored with their own idiotic self righteousness.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Because she’s a batshit crazy bitch who shrieks pointlessly at things without reason. She screams Hardin Lied! Over and over and never really addresses the subject of fees beyond the pronouncement that lying lawyers don’t get paid or some similar made up theory.

One distinct hallmark of Melinda’s filings is she is correct. She learns “law” as she goes. Mainly by parroting statements others have used, and randomly applying them to everything and anything. She learned Bad Faith recently. Color of Law is another of her Cargo Cult Legal terms. Although that one also carries a “Color of Sovereign Citizen” bs about it. In this case as near as I can make out (and I admit I’m probably wrong, because translating meth‘d up batshit crazy bitch to English is maddening) she seems to be taking the general concept of the Bad Faith exceptions to the American Rule that invalidate in forma pauperis, and is globally applying it to the awarding of attorney’s fees. The Plaintiff rules that the opposing attorney acted in bad faith therefore she doesn’t have to pay.

After watching that clip of Marshall responding to an earlier Rekeita video that Nick played last night I’ve come to the conclusion that there will never be an end to this. You can’t fix people that are this insanely stupid and yet completely enamored with their own idiotic self righteousness.
I wonder if there is a way to label her a vexatious litigant that applies across other jurisdictions? Like it labels her a vexatious litigant in her district and can be presented in other jurisdiction to just dismiss every case in every other district so this can't happen. I doubt there is enough assets in this crazy person's possession, real or fake, to make her stop. Unless there is some way to get her and her fat simp put in a home

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah is an embarrassment to self-actualizing women everywhere, pass it on.

I can buy diapers by myself. I asked Marshall to pitch in because it's the principle of the matter. He SHOULD help.

I don't use social media. Anyone with a Gmail account can type on YouTube. And that's where you can find Marshall about 24 hours a day

There will be no more sex with Marshall. Haven't had sex with him in about 2 weeks since I asked him to leave my house.

Because once my mind is made up, it's made up.

I'M DONE MARSHALL.
READ THAT OVER AND OVER!
Marshall, you can try to ignore my calls and emails and texts and try to delete my comments on YouTube in retaliation for me setting boundaries but you can't ignore this message because these guppies archive this shit forever.

You hear that Marshall? I'm DONE. You blew it. I'm not going to be disrespected. I'm not going to be controlled by your patriarchal, sexist views. I've come too far in my life to settle for the shit you dole out in a relationship. Yes, you were better than my first husband, so I don't regret leaving him, but you still have major relationship issues that you refuse to correct. You should know of all people that I don't settle for less than righteous!

Marshall, do the next woman a favor and tell her the 100% truth about how you think and what you believe. Take off the mask and be real. Stop love bombing to get what you want.

I'm taking my life back! I want to wake up every morning and be free of your BS Marshall. This isn't just another fight. I can't deal with your shit anymore.
I want a partner, not a project!

Because I don't need to send Goy after him to punish him. I don't need revenge. Elohim gave me my daughter as restitution. I prayed and told Elohim that I wanted a girl because it would be enough restitution for everything I went through with Marshall.

"Adonai saw that Le’ah was unloved, so he made her fertile, while Rachel remained childless" (Gen. 29:31)

And while I do believe Marshall genuinely did love me at times, the point of the verse is that Elohim compensates women's misfortune in dealing with men with children.

I trust Elohim to deliver to Marshall what he deserves

Divorced Marshall

Abandoned Wise County

And I'm about to ditch Kiwi Farms too

Start a new chapter in my life
Ahhh sooo nice

Marshall is in no way as Righteous as me. If he was, I wouldn't have left him

1607666816885.jpg

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she seems to be taking the general concept of the Bad Faith exceptions to the American Rule that invalidate in forma pauperis, and is globally applying it to the awarding of attorney’s fees. The Plaintiff rules that the opposing attorney acted in bad faith therefore she doesn’t have to pay.
I thought she made that argument as an argument as to why court should sanction Hardin (even though no actual Rule 11 motion was made (her attempt was in violation of Rule 11 (c) (2). )

Her argument as to why she shouldn't pay, I think was more or less "am poor, no can do make poor pay! Every caselaw that says you can is wrong. GFM reeeeeeee"
I wonder if there is a way to label her a vexatious litigant that applies across other jurisdictions? Like it labels her a vexatious litigant in her district and can be presented in other jurisdiction to just dismiss every case in every other district so this can't happen. I doubt there is enough assets in this crazy person's possession, real or fake, to make her stop. Unless there is some way to get her and her fat simp put in a home
The federal court could always just forbid her from filing stuff in federal court. That more or less would solve the problem.