Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 57 32.8%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 117 67.2%

• Total voters

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
The smartest thing someone with a thread about them can do is just disappear. Delete anything you can and stay off any sort of social media or website where they can be found easily. Eventually the users get bored and the thread gets relegated to the abyss of the last few pages.

Melinda is basically a master class on how not to act. If she had just disappeared and stopped suing she'd be an amusing afterthought. Instead she shows up here and makes an ass of herself and looks stupider by the day.
The Jennfur Jay thread has Jennfur in there frequently and she is actually pretty chill there. And because of that, that threads audience like having her around.

And I remember some cases where threads were approved for dropping due to the subject going quiet, growing up, and asking with awareness and respect

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Jennfur Jay thread has Jennfur in there frequently and she is actually pretty chill there. And because of that, that threads audience like having her around.
Honestly, she's such a sweetheart.

@TamarYaelBatYah
Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask. Are you familiar with subreddit r/femaledatingstrategy? Since I do feel like their message brushes against your own ideologies a bit, I'd like to hear if you do have anything to say about them.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Dear Leader is indeed awarded fees and expenses, what would the likelihood of livestreaming the collection? Id imagine there'd be privacy concerns that would impede such an endeavor.

At the very least, I would hope there's a video recording of the process made available. I'd love nothing more than to watch someone take stuff, not to mention any particle shenanigans Mel might pull.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>46 pages
It has nothing on Russel Greer's
what would the likelihood of livestreaming the collection? Id imagine there'd be privacy concerns that would impede such an endeavor.
I imagine he'd be able to do it, and Hardin can certainly give Null better advise about this than I can. Worst comes to worst, he can always make a deal with Mel wherein he would forgive a part of the debt if she allowed him to film her.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Dear Leader is indeed awarded fees and expenses, what would the likelihood of livestreaming the collection? Id imagine there'd be privacy concerns that would impede such an endeavor.

At the very least, I would hope there's a video recording of the process made available. I'd love nothing more than to watch someone take stuff, not to mention any particle shenanigans Mel might pull.
Not really, get the body cam footage from the police officers who have to go with them.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And I remember some cases where threads were approved for dropping due to the subject going quiet, growing up, and asking with awareness and respect
@jenffer a jay is copacetic.

All Smelly Melly had to do not to become a lolcow was nothing. We were already ripping her weird stalker's ass open for him as he is an obviously mentally ill creep. We did nothing to this retarded cunt. But no she had to sperg out. Fuck this bitch and her batch of six retarded hillbilly hobgoblins.

Imagine the distended cunt of this demonic twat, this tard launcher spitting out the vile offspring of defective retards every nine months, who will grow up to be lolcows themselves.

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net

Useful_Mistake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't for the life me understand how anyone can watch his videos. The um's, ah's, you see's, and coughs take up 15 out of every 20 minutes
People shit on Nick at the fact that he can never get to the point he's talking about, but Marshall is way worse. I think in Part 1 it took him over 10 min to even so much as play Nick's video, much less address it. That means he tried putting 2 hours of Nick's commentary in the 9 minutes he had left remaining. Needless to say it was shit

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I like how they are getting the wrong "color of law" definitions from google, lol. The only good definitions can be found here and here. It's weird how many people are unable to understand something so simple.
Why do you think so many nutty lawsuits by absolute morons purport to be under Section 1983? Unfortunately most laws are written by lolyers too dumb actually to practice law but just smart enough to get elected. So they throw around phrases like "color of law" while not grasping that people even dumber than they are (like the idiot whore Melinda) will literally be incapable of understanding what that even means.

Drowningman

I have a red pencil box.
kiwifarms.net
Once again the expression "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is fully proven by Melinda and Russell Greer.
Marshal just believes anything Mel tells hm like he can barely put 2 sentences together as we have seen from his videos.
How total idiots can use the legal system to make peoples life hell is a crime itself
I'm sure the founding Fathers never could have foreseen Mountain Jew coming.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Once again the expression "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is fully proven by Melinda and Russell Greer.
Marshal just believes anything Mel tells hm like he can barely put 2 sentences together as we have seen from his videos.
How total idiots can use the legal system to make peoples life hell is a crime itself
I'm sure the founding Fathers never could have foreseen Mountain Jew coming.
I am convinced their "little knowledge" is just being able to google things. Not understanding what they are googling but just being able to google things

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I like how they are getting the wrong "color of law" definitions from google, lol
Since KiwiFarmsDotNet is a community centered around friendship, help and learning let's try to define the term in a way that it's understandable even by a person with intellectual deficit and confirm if I understand it correctly...
As I understand it, action taken under the color of law is an unlawful action taken by an individual holding some official legal power and pretending to be exercising that power. So:
- If a police officer fines me for driving a black car it's under the color of law because there is no law that forbids driving black cars.
- If a police officer stops me for speeding and flogs me for it it's under the color of law because such penalty is illegal.
- No matter what Josh or Hardin put in their motions it is not under the color of law because neither of them holds any kind of official legal power.
Am I understanding this correctly?

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since KiwiFarmsDotNet is a community centered around friendship, help and learning let's try to define the term in a way that it's understandable even by a person with intellectual deficit and confirm if I understand it correctly...
As I understand it, action taken under the color of law is an unlawful action taken by an individual holding some official legal power and pretending to be exercising that power. So:
- If a police officer fines me for driving a black car it's under the color of law because there is no law that forbids driving black cars.
- If a police officer stops me for speeding and flogs me for it it's under the color of law because such penalty is illegal.
- No matter what Josh or Hardin put in their motions it is not under the color of law because neither of them holds any kind of official legal power.
Am I understanding this correctly?
A'yup. As was said "Color of Law" 99.9% of the time applies exclusively to the executive branch. And really the way Melinda uses it is not correct. Color of Law is the action of a Law Enforcement Official in which they have presumptive power. It is assumed the Police Officers actions have the power or color of law. The way Melinda uses it is those circumstances where an enforcement action is taken under the assumption of "Color of Law" but for which there is no actual underlying law.

And even when the above hapoens, it is not always improper or "unlawful". For example Police have broad latitude in the moment for maintaining public order and safety. You may have a right to stand in a public street, but if the Cop believes that it pose a hazzard he may order your ass off the street under Color of Law, even if there isn't a specific law against it. Where Melinda's interpretation might come up is if you were issued a fine for standing in the street, where no underlying law against it existed. But you would still have to get the fuck off the street. This is what happened with Melinda's car seat incident. The Officer did not act improperly under color of law. The only thing she actually succesfully fought was the fine.