Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 56 33.5%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 111 66.5%

• Total voters

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could easily qualify for Section 8 housing which would accommodate her gaggle of spawn.

She's been thrown out of Section 8 because she refuses to follow the rules of the program. That's one reason that she's gone back to Marshall, her outside options for housing have been greatly curtailed.

She could also claim emotional abuse and easily be able to get transitional housing.

She probably could go to a shelter and ladder her way up from that to housing. But she won't do that, because she refuses to go to a shelter. She did once, but the shelter director saw Melinda doing something that concerned her enough to call CPS. From that, Melinda learned that shelter workers will call CPS if they see her neglecting or abusing her children. So now she flat out refuses to utilize that resource.

Melinda claims, of course, that the shelter director was just a Bad Goy discriminating against a righteous Israelite FOR NO REASON, but you can rest assured that isn't what happened. People that are trained in recognizing neglect and abuse generally do a good job in picking up on it when they see it. That goes double for shelter workers who see abusive and neglectful situations all the got-damn time. When the director called CPS, she had good reason to be concerned.

Mr. Faget

Real Fruit Flavor™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People that are trained in recognizing neglect and abuse generally do a good job in picking up on it when they see it. That goes double for shelter workers who see abusive and neglectful situations all the got-damn time. When the director called CPS, she had good reason to be concerned.
I'd take this a step further.

People that are trained in recognizing neglect and abuse will likely miss over half of the people who cross their path and meet the criteria for such, whether from clever masking by the abuser(s), being overworked/tired/IRL events weighing on them enough to be a distraction, countless possible reasons they could miss it. So, with that in mind, said person still noticed Mel, which says a lot about how obvious and/or bad she must've been.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Every time I've heard this stupid cunt talk she's sounded like she's about to burst into tears at any moment.
You see what you want to

In that video she looks like a toothless meth addict.
Like I said, you're delusional. Because I have a full set of teeth.

(Smelly) " I don't need to wear makeup for you, goy..."
Yeah, that's what I said

@TamarYaelBatYah

If you hate us so much, why do you keep coming back?
It's in the pleadings. $1 to whoever can cite which one! (and where!)

A normal amount of sex for two people working an average of 30-40 hours a week each would be, like.. once or twice a week? How on earth do you find the time? Never mind, don't answer that question, answer this one: Why are you so personally offended by the idea that other people might not have as high a sex drive as you do?

👆👆👆moving the goal post

Really, now, "people"? Because what you said before was "the male sex drive never seizes to amaze me". That was you, don't try to deny it, because I have a screenshot.

So what you really mean is to box women into your sexless ideologies. Lady, go fuck yourself.

Average is about once a week.
That's the bare minimum to sustain a relationship. It didn't say that was the upper limits.

You're just a whore because you like to have sex frequently
👆👆👆misogyny (and from the mouth of a Buddhist, there's your sign folks!)

She probably could go to a shelter and ladder her way up from that to housing. But she won't do that, because she refuses to go to a shelter. She did once, but the shelter director saw Melinda doing something that concerned her enough to call CPS. From that, Melinda learned that shelter workers will call CPS if they see her neglecting or abusing her children. So now she flat out refuses to utilize that resource.

Melinda claims, of course, that the shelter director was just a Bad Goy discriminating against a righteous Israelite FOR NO REASON, but you can rest assured that isn't what happened. People that are trained in recognizing neglect and abuse generally do a good job in picking up on it when they see it. That goes double for shelter workers who see abusive and neglectful situations all the got-damn time. When the director called CPS, she had good reason to be concerned.
LIBEL

#TAG-exhibit

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635341962477.png
How do I cash in?

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
You see what you want to

Like I said, you're delusional. Because I have a full set of teeth.

Yeah, that's what I said

👆👆👆moving the goal post

Really, now, "people"? Because what you said before was "the male sex drive never seizes to amaze me". That was you, don't try to deny it, because I have a screenshot.

So what you really mean is to box women into your sexless ideologies. Lady, go fuck yourself.

That's the bare minimum to sustain a relationship. It didn't say that was the upper limits.

👆👆👆misogyny (and from the mouth of a Buddhist, there's your sign folks!)

LIBEL

#TAG-exhibit
#TAG-dumb
#TAG-retarded
#TAG-ugly
#TAG-smelly
#TAG-toothlessmethaddict

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net

Men are usually conditioned or expected to want sex more than women, yes, but you're not a dude last I looked. Really, I'm not sure why you think society's ills are the result of people not having enough sex. And I'm dead sure I also said that an average for a working couple is probably around once or twice a week, which, sure, that would be abject cruelty to someone like you but it sure doesn't sound like a "sexless ideology" to me.

Again, why are you so offended by the idea that not everyone has as high a sex drive as you? Some people hate cilantro. My aunt despises garlic, I love garlic. You "need" sex at least once a day. They're all personal preferences. It's not very feminist of you to try and force all women into your sexual preference.

Last edited:

talk talk talk

Have YOU taken up the White Man's Burden?
kiwifarms.net

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Men are usually conditioned or expected to want sex more than women, yes, but you're not a dude last I looked. Really, I'm not sure why you think society's ills are the result of people not having enough sex. And I'm dead sure I also said that an average for a working couple is around once or twice a week, which, sure, that would be abject cruelty to someone like you but it sure doesn't sound like a "sexless ideology" to me.

Again, why are you so offended by the idea that not everyone has as high a sex drive as you? Some people hate cilantro. My aunt despises garlic, I love garlic. You need sex at least once a day. They're all personal preferences. It's not very feminist of you to try and force all women into your sexual preference.
a low libido in a woman isn't a "personal preference". It's a symptom of physical or mental health issues. That's FACT.

Just like it's a FACT men can't maintain erections because of mental/emotional or phsyical health issues. It's all connected.

I also digress. Sometimes the mental health issue that lowers a woman's libido is the result of abuse from her partner, so I'm in no way blame dumping on women completely. An abused woman lacks desire for sex.

In which case, maybe you deserve a little leeway @fnaarf , because you may have been unrighteously abused by a man in the past, maybe that's why you're the way you are. Doesn't excuse your behavior, just explains it

"behind every woman scorned is a man who made her that way" 🎶
(--Miranda Lambert, "Baggage Claim")

Well done. Just don't sue me for the $1 lol
You have PayPal?

Some day, one of Smelly's lolsuits will survive pre-trial motions and she will get deposed. Interrogating counsel will spend a long, long time with Paragraph 28. Fondly do we hope--fervently do we pray--that this will be a video deposition.
I'll make sure I don't wear bangs so you can see my 5head completely

FencePost

kiwifarms.net
Again, why are you so offended by the idea that not everyone has as high a sex drive as you? Some people hate cilantro. My aunt despises garlic, I love garlic. You need sex at least once a day. They're all personal preferences. It's not very feminist of you to try and force all women into your sexual preference.
Ackshually, the cilantro thing is genetic, some people are just cursed to think it tastes like soap. The point still stands for Smelly, though. Nymphomania can come from genetics and/or the person's environment.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
a low libido in a woman isn't a "personal preference". It's a symptom of physical or mental health issues. That's FACT.
No scientific citation, just "it's fact because I say so". Not even biblical evidence to back it up (not that any exists). Real "scholar" material right here. Again, trying to force women who aren't high libido into being high libido is not only not feminist in the least, it borders on sexually abusive. Trying to demand that women do things that they're not comfortable with sexually is incredibly gross, creepy, violating behavior.

Just like it's a FACT men can't maintain erections because of mental/emotional or phsyical health issues.
And sometimes men just have low sex drive as well!
In which case, maybe you deserve a little leeway @fnaarf , because you may have been unrighteously abused by a man in the past, maybe that's why you're the way you are.
That's incredibly patronizing and sexist of you. So I can't have my own opinion that I've developed from my own observations, it has to be because a man did something to me? Fuck off with that. Women are capable of independent thought and actions without the influence of a man.

Jannetje Schaft

kiwifarms.net
Ackshually, the cilantro thing is genetic, some people are just cursed to think it tastes like soap. The point still stands for Smelly, though. Nymphomania can come from genetics and/or the person's environment.
It far more often cmes from childhood sexual abuse, like that she suffered at the hands of her father and later, the foster parents she was foisted upon as a result of being so insufferable her family tossed her out

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, you're delusional. Because I have a full set of teeth
Prove it by showing a picture of Marshall's cock, I know you give bad head so if you have teeth his dick will have a bunch of punctures in it
At this point #TAG-EXHIBIT is just a label for shit that hit you close to home lol, you do such a bad job of masking the fact