Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 66 32.2%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 139 67.8%

• Total voters

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit that as batshit goes, her decision that every guy who nuts in a woman gets sperm in the woman's bloodstream was at least entertaining, especially coupled with her later smug declaration that she's good at debating science. It certainly beat 50 pages of "That's breastfeeding/No it's not."

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would the judge actually see it before the clerk scanned it into the filing system? If so, I wonder why the judge didn't just hammer out an order denying her motions. The matter was already dismissed with prejudice; it seems facially obvious that the court isn't going to enjoin the prevailing party from engaging in the same activity that was being sued over.
I doubt the Judge had read fully through it. Just saw the shear volume and shouted “Enough!”

LadiosSopp

Sipping Tea in the Joker Galaxy
kiwifarms.net
It appears that @LadiosSopp accurately transcribed, to the best of their abilities, what Marshall said. None of it made any sense after translating it from deadbeat manlet to English but I am impressed nonetheless
It hurt, but I tried.

Just those two minutes made me feel for the folks analyzing Melinda's "filings".

This place is a source of attention and validation for her, she doesn't deserve it, specially considering she says the site is distressing her.
Also a few people giving her advice on how to be better, also she sucks and is an idiot and isn't really needed here.
A part of me still wants to see her reaction IF the courts finally torches this Bitch, but it will come to naught. Dammit First Amy and now her, is there any other fun ones besides them?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I doubt the Judge had read fully through it. Just saw the shear volume and shouted “Enough!”
Why read it? Just issue an order reminding Melinda that the court has already determined that her suit was not filed in good faith, thus removing her in forma pauperis status, and warning her that her motions will be struck if the filing fee is not paid within X days; additionally, instructing the clerk to not accept any further motions that are filed without the accompanying filing fee.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why read it? Just issue an order reminding Melinda that the court has already determined that her suit was not filed in good faith, thus removing her in forma pauperis status, and warning her that her motions will be struck if the filing fee is not paid within X days; additionally, instructing the clerk to not accept any further motions that are filed without the accompanying filing fee.
The implication from the Judges mournful wailing warning is that somebody has to at least read this shit. Even if it’s just the intern. Which seems a cruel thing to do to someone. Even if they are a lawyer.

obsdj

kiwifarms.net
The implication from the Judges mournful wailing warning is that somebody has to at least read this shit. Even if it’s just the intern. Which seems a cruel thing to do to someone. Even if they are a lawyer.
All the more reason for them to just freaking take action already. Issue the orders, shut her down.

Of course, now that she's banned here, I'm predicting she'll file yet another motion claiming by her roundabout non-logic that her banning somehow proves all her claims somehow. I'm also going to predict she does so in spite of the judge's warning about monetary sanctions, because she thinks she has a "right" to file as many motions as she wants, and/or she thinks she does have "good cause" (the qualification of which I really wish the judge hadn't included). And the court will let her because hey, why start putting your foot down now?

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit that as batshit goes, her decision that every guy who nuts in a woman gets sperm in the woman's bloodstream was at least entertaining, especially coupled with her later smug declaration that she's good at debating science. It certainly beat 50 pages of "That's breastfeeding/No it's not."
She has a hard time with the idea she might not know something. She just has the universe figured out and no one can tell her otherwise.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean if Mel wants to try to tard wrangle the likes of Russell Greer,
Russhole would never join operation led by a woman. For him women are good for one thing only.

Dana claims to be a divine figure. Can't see them working together.

Melinda says "nigger" so for Fatrick she's as bad as the rest of us.

and others I would think that would lead to the most hilarious of situation.
True, crossover of the century.

She really thought she was judgement proof because enough people let her get away with this horseshit for a long enough time. Enough people backed down, not just legally but also to her "I'll git marshall to kick your ass" bullshit.
There is some unintentional wisdom in it.
Be as unbearable as possible and people would usually do anything to make you go away.

What is Marshall whining about now? I'm not watching 2 mins of his bull
As I understand it he's saying that Judge Jones (yes, the one they wanted to recuse himself) responding is somehow a big win for them.

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: some poor bastard working for the Judge has to read multiple poorly written arguments that make him wish that he drunk himself to death in Law School instead of dealing with Melinda's bullshit. Those clerks would rather be working on their huge backlog of Criminal cases instead.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: some poor bastard working for the Judge has to read multiple poorly written arguments that make him wish that he drunk himself to death in Law School instead of dealing with Melinda's bullshit. Those clerks would rather be working on their huge backlog of Criminal cases instead.
Russholes insane filings are at least mildly entertaining in a so bad its hilarious sort of way. His AGT lawsuit has got to be wandering through the Federal Courts back office staff for anyone needing a good laugh. Melindas shit is just awful.

Mexican Molotov Marauder

kiwifarms.net
I mean if Mel wants to try to tard wrangle the likes of Russell Greer, Dana, Patrick, and others I would think that would lead to the most hilarious of situation. Like our own Real LulCows of the Internet.
Kengle already tried to unite other cows to form a Tard Justice League against the farms. On account of lolcows being exceptionally stupid selfish egomaniacs it all immediately fell apart. I do agree, what you proposed would be the corn harvest to end all corn harvests, it's just never going to happen. See, the universe wouldn't be able to handle the obscene amount of fun we would have.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
Possible unpopular opinion, but I am sofuckingglad bitchface is banned. I ended up skipping reading any post with that fucking whore’s face on it. I really only want to keep up on the suit.

I understand how null probably struggled with wanting to keep hands off theoretically and finally banning her. Imagine the unmitigated gall of suing a restaurant for poisoning you and still eating there all the fucking time, shitting on the customers while they are eating, and making “I’m being poisoned” noises the whole time while stuffing her whore face.

She did get a million more times than she gave in that her responders were her entertainment as much as she was theirs and there was not a single opinion she had that was worth even the cost of the oxygen she consumed expelling them. She glorified cum catching and spawn spewing and keeping them technically alive while guaranteeing they will be Turpin-level useless as adults.

Let her poison fucking fb with her venom. Maybe she can make a few $ letting Greer venmoing her dollars for showing her tits.

Good riddance and hope that null finds a way to get any and every possible penny possible.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
It's so unpopular that only 90% of recent posters shared the same opinion.
Oh, I know nobody liked her or respected her. I think a lot of people liked to fuck with her once she was here. And she deserved the fucking with but she seemed to perversely enjoy it.

Probably shouldn’t have opened w “unpopular opinion “ as I am sure a lot of my vent wasn’t UO, though. You are right there. I went more vents and less focused than intended

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I know nobody liked her or respected her. I think a lot of people liked to fuck with her once she was here. And she deserved the fucking with but she seemed to perversely enjoy it.
It was fun fucking with her for a bit but after a while it just becomes sad. You realize that she actually believes everything more than 100% because despite everyone slapping her in the face with actual proof, she would come back and reference her own paper as to why she is right. And the worse part is that she is teaching her children this and only this. They aren't getting an education that could ever help them when they grow up. And she actively fights CPS who might actually help them (first time for everything) in a better situation.

I feel bad for her kids. Nobody and I mean nobody asks to be Melinda Scott's kids. And from the second her cousin or some redneck or Marshall's sperm found that egg, they were doomed to fail at life

Forgotten Snack Cake

Deliciousness like a knife into your lifespan
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly the first two are from her first husband, the third was from some other guy, the fourth may have been with Marshall it isn’t clear, and the last two are his. All squat births. Also I think Marshall has kids from a previous marriage. I know he has a dead one.
Marshall has Bradley who decided to check out of life early upon seeing the face of his father. And he also has a daughter with the ex wife he was arrested for putting in a choke hold. Mel seethes about her because unlike her righteous self who never goes after child support (except the time she did) Marshall’s ex made Marshall pay support. But you have to remember none of them are Marshall’s children anymore because
A) Dna-changing-semen magic
B) “Choose your own family” Torah edition
C) Ex wife’s current husband adopted the daughter and that removes all responsibility from Marshall.

Take your pick.