Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 66 32.2%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 139 67.8%

• Total voters

Batshit

Evil Spirit ISO Meat Puppet
kiwifarms.net
Dana claims to be a divine figure. Can't see them working together.
Dumpster went off on her own tangent where she wanted to unionize the cows as well & even called Tommy Tooter about us. I absolutely think the 2 of them conversed & ineptly conspired. There've been several times where I've caught of whiff of them on each other.

Karl der Grosse

Like catnip for fat crazy women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears that @LadiosSopp accurately transcribed, to the best of their abilities, what Marshall said. None of it made any sense after translating it from deadbeat manlet to English but I am impressed nonetheless

I never really realized before what a moist talker Marshal Lol is. He got's a juicy mouth, for real.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And it's not like he'd venmo a dollar to Melissa. She's certainly not his toothy 9 or 10, since that's what he deserves.
And Mel, being rejected by a balding and poor guy? Both sexually and intellectually? She would not take it well.

Melindas shit is just awful.
This is absolutely the best thing ever written in a legal document:
1637727857454.png

Possible unpopular opinion, but I am sofuckingglad bitchface is banned
I have ambivalent feelings. On one hand she must be fuming mad about it, on the other we don't get to see it.

Dumpster went off on her own tangent where she wanted to unionize the cows as well & even called Tommy Tooter about us.
I remember she tried to get Pam Swain as an ally too. The alliance was as successful as everything else in Dana's life.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
have ambivalent feelings. On one hand she must be fuming mad about it, on the other we don't get to see it.
Simpatico. Of course there is a chance now that she will try and sue Josh to allow her to participate on the forum that she formerly tried to sue Josh to remove. Anything is possible. I am absolutely shocked that someone as unbelievably stupid as she is and lacking in all dignity hasn't socked up yet. I mean, she's a writer, surely she's creative enough to post as another character and join the conversation without getting caught.

Last edited:

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Abolutely, precisely and exactly zero. She's too stupid to have any success at anything.
Agreed but what I mean is that she gets mad at people laughing at her latest filing and she files a motion to the court wanting it taken off the goddamned internet and uses what we say as evidence. She explains how we're wrong and aschuallee Marshall lol's lint ladden ass crack is really hot and it's subjective therefore those doxers cannot know it's gross and that's defamation. The process continues itself ad infinitum until either she or Null kills themselves to escape the autistic feedback loop.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only for you :feels:

I am absolutely shocked that someone as unbelievably stupid as she is and lacking in all dignity hasn't socked up yet.
If it wasn't Mel I'd say she's working on some opsec - making the sock approved for posting without mod approval and more believable by posting in other threads (Belial does it a lot, I think one of the socks even joined us here for a while).
It's Mel so I think she's still trying to figure out how to hide her IP.

I mean, she's a writer, surely she's creative enough to post as another character and join the conversation without getting caught.
...just like Marshall came here as himself and a legion of his supporters :)

I'm just seeing this and trying to catch up, but what's the odds on the odorous Appalachian witch now using court filings to deboonk us now that she's banned?
Judge Jones already told her to cut the crap and warned her about consequences so I think it's unlikely. If she wants to talk to us she'll probably use her social media or join one of the splinters.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
This random account on the Melinda Scott thread keeps calling me a goyim. I wonder who it could be :thinking:
I was going to post a list of things his socks do to identify themselves and came the horrifying realization that most gunt board posters who joined after mid 2021 behave identically to him. It's impossible to tell the difference between Bryan and a brand new but unrelated IBS Alog until he posts in his own thread.

DarkAlien

Taunt and haunt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This random account on the Melinda Scott thread keeps calling me a goyim. I wonder who it could be :thinking:
Calling us goy, touting the upmost miracle work of birth, talking about ecological breastfeeding like a retard, simping for juicy ass Mexicans that like to beat her, cursing us, taking about yahoowey, spouting unproven and borderline idiotic science. Instantly recognizable.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Calling us goy, touting the upmost miracle work of birth, talking about ecological breastfeeding like a retard, simping for juicy ass Mexicans that like to beat her, cursing us, taking about yahoowey, spouting unproven and borderline idiotic science. Instantly recognizable.
You forgot something about how capitalism is bad and living on welfare is righteous according to Yahua

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possible unpopular opinion, but I am sofuckingglad bitchface is banned. I ended up skipping reading any post with that fucking whore’s face on it. I really only want to keep up on the suit.
The people who wouldn't stop trying to scoring dunkers arguing with a mentally retarded welfare pig were the real problem but it's easier to just ban her.