Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 66 32.2%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 139 67.8%

• Total voters

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
REPLY by Joshua Moon to response to Motion for attorney's fees (in the appellate court)

image-000001.png
image-000002.png
image-000003.png
image-000004.png

Attachments

• REPLY by Joshua Moon to response to Motion for attorney fees.pdf
    148.9 KB · Views: 40

polyester

kiwifarms.net
REPLY by Joshua Moon to response to Motion for attorney's fees (in the appellate court)

Short and sweet.

Why didn't Hardin file like this from the start (i.e. before the judge warned both parties to stop spamming him)?

No benefit to arguing every one of Melinda's bizarre little lies when you can just point out that all of them are unsworn, irrelevant, and inadmissible and thus should be disregarded wholesale.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short and sweet.

Why didn't Hardin file like this from the start (i.e. before the judge warned both parties to stop spamming him)?

No benefit to arguing every one of Melinda's bizarre little lies when you can just point out that all of them are unsworn, irrelevant, and inadmissible and thus should be disregarded wholesale.
The absolute best part is the bit where he slips the knife in regarding the local rules only apply to someone represented by council and that he has no obligation to give heads up notice to a batshit crazy pro se litigant about his motion for fees. She's gonna go appopletptic over that one. "How Dare He!"

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net

The absolute best part is the bit where he slips the knife in regarding the local rules only apply to someone represented by council and that he has no obligation to give heads up notice to a batshit crazy pro se litigant about his motion for fees. She's gonna go appopletptic over that one. "How Dare He!"
Thats a good one but I also enjoyed the part of him referring to her actions as being done in bad faith and her motions being frivolous. Idk which one will make her cope and seethe more

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Short and sweet.

Because "lol, that person is totally wack, yo, none of that shit be true, dog" is not a good argument usually. It's better to err on the side of caution and explain in detail why it's wrong. The Judge might not be following everything as close as we are, and some obvious things still need to be pointed out.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think overabundance of evidence was not a bad thing in this case. If Hardin wasn't responding and shooting down her claims the judge could've gotten an impression he has nothing to say, especially if he doesn't read the docs as carefully as we do. And now when the judge asked to keep it short Hardin shows he can comply.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think overabundance of evidence was not a bad thing in this case. If Hardin wasn't responding and shooting down her claims the judge could've gotten an impression he has nothing to say, especially if he doesn't read the docs as carefully as we do. And now when the judge asked to keep it short Hardin shows he can comply.
This is a different court. Different Judges. This was filed regarding Melinda's questionable appeal.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the problem and why the judge in the original case was so upset and ordered a cessation of filings. Melinda HAS to get in the last word. But that means Hardin HAS to reply or else Josh runs the risk of letting something slip through that an inattentive judge could possibly base something on. It's a vicious cycle and when a pro se plaintiff starts down this road is difficult to stop them when they are as crazy as Melinda. Schmalfeldt did this but usually the order from the judge to stop it the fuck already usually came sooner than this judge did it.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
And if I shat up the airport bar arguing with a mentally ill welfare hooker all night I'd get thrown out for the sake of the other patrons.
Your analogy is bad because this isn’t a bar its a collection of bars and every bar is different. If you don’t like what one bar is like you can totally go to another and do whatever you want. But unless you are Null your desires as to what the KF culture is overall is kinda worthless and just trying to moderate when you are not a moderator. If they have a problem with our posting they will tell us and have us change.

if you want to discuss this further pm me so it doesn’t shit up the thread.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
I'll shit up any thread I want faggot.
No you’ll shit up any thread Null and his team allows you to. Same for me and anyone else. Yeah I guess if your want to go through the effort of proxies and vpns just to shitpost on KF you could do that without following any rules but then you’d be on par with a lulcow. Not very desirable.