Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. 0-6 on lawsuits.

What to do with the thread now that Melinda is banned?

• Create a new thread with an updated OP.

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • Keep this thread as it is.

Votes: 136 67.7%

• Total voters

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Melinda can't even be arsed to shower, do you think she even bothers to do any basic maintenance on her fake pew pews? If she actually had any they would probably jam due to the years of dirt and grime collecting on them.
Nowhere in the Torah it says that a single mother should oil and clean her guns! You've never clearly breastfed, cleaned and cooked for a family if you think someone would have time for maintaining anything! You secular humanists go to extreme lengths to attack anyone not conforming your patriarchal worldviews!

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nowhere in the Torah it says that a single mother should oil and clean her guns! You've never clearly breastfed, cleaned and cooked for a family if you think someone would have time for maintaining anything! You secular humanists go to extreme lengths to attack anyone not conforming your patriarchal worldviews!
You joke, but she's literally given this excuse

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes I didn’t know Dyn was a thing.
How dare you! Dyn is a man, not a thing!

He probably beats her physically because she tries to be so intellectually superior it makes his reptilian brain twitch
But is it physical violence? Maybe his brain shuts down and escapes into vidya just like Mel complained. Judging by how she reacts to mean words on the Internet I can't imagine her not retaliating if someone assaulted her physically.

Forgotten Snack Cake

Deliciousness like a knife into your lifespan
kiwifarms.net
Judging by how she reacts to mean words on the Internet I can't imagine her not retaliating if someone assaulted her physically.
Her feminist mindset believes that you should be able to take it like a woman. Whether that be choke holds, punches, or rape. After all, her female body was able to pop out several children at home. What’s a little choke hold compared to that? Certainly can’t get any dumber from the lack of oxygen in a choke hold. Better to just take it.

If he puts me in a choke hold, I'll take it like a WOMAN. I've been through 6 unmedicated vaginal labors, how hard can a choke hold be compared to labor pains?

I don't trust cops. The legal system often narcissistically abuses people asking for help and protection all the time

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her feminist mindset believes that you should be able to take it like a woman. Whether that be choke holds, punches, or rape.
She later elaborated that she asked him to choke her.
Actually I got confused when he told me he put her in a headlock. I thought it was the beginning of a sex story. Like I thought they were doing some BDSM manuever. I was thinking in my head "oh, me next please, choke me too!"
...so I think she takes it as long as she's aroused by it.

Useful_Mistake

Exhibit in a fight between a Jew and Anti-NZ Dog.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, a whole nother week has gone by without a single filing or ruling. Yawn.
Bullied the Judge. Here's a ruling
ORDER denying Motion for Preliminary Injunction also Clerk is directed not to issue the subpoena requested by the plaintiff.

image-000001.png
image-000002.png
image-000003.png

image-000001.png

Attachments

• W.D.Va._2 20-cv-00014-JPJ-PMS_117_0.pdf
    74.8 KB · Views: 21
  • W.D.Va._2 20-cv-00014-JPJ-PMS_118_0.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net

Burmese Rice Farmer

Myanmar's new head of state
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bullied the Judge. Here's a ruling
ORDER denying Motion for Preliminary Injunction also Clerk is directed not to issue the subpoena requested by the plaintiff.

I think the funniest part of this is that she just went "Give me their IPs" expecting it to just magically work

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net