Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SS Reichsmarshall

Sieg Heil from the Greater Nazi Reich
kiwifarms.net
Edit: 1.51.20 apparently a neighbour of hers yelled out her boyfriend is a pedophile. Wait what?
Rekieta said that Marshall and Melinda's neighbor yelled that Marshall was a pedo?

Edit: It would be hilarious to me if one of Marshall's neighbors found out about this thread and could somehow proove with evidence that @Marshall Castersen is indeed a pedophile. That way Marshellio could proove how tough he is by doing hard time in prison. The other prisoners would know he is a pedo, so Im sure he would have a great time defending his manlet body against all of them.

Last edited:

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her oldest is apparently a girl so just imagine how Marshal treats her.
I guess now we have the answer to who is feeding, diapering, and raising the rest of them, Mommy can't right now, someone's is wrong on the internet.
This is a great way to ensure your children run as far as they can, as soon as they can.
Edit: how did we not come up with Marshmello sooner?

Last edited:

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta said that Marshall and Melinda's neighbor yelled that Marshall was a pedo?

Edit: It would be hilarious to me if one of Marshall's neighbors found out about this thread and could somehow proove with evidence that @Marshall Castersen is indeed a pedophile. That way Marshellio could proove how tough he is by doing hard time in prison. The other prisoners would know he is a pedo, so Im sure he would have a great time defending his manlet body against all of them.
Someone linked a stream I watched last night. About 1 hour 51 minutes in. This was in Melinda's suit that she wrote which makes it even dumber

Quoted link:

I think he's done a few. Here's one

Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can catch up on the onion boy thread. This is the only difference their absence will make in the world. @TamarYaelBatYah may note the slow down, and eventual inactivity on this thread and realize we were right, but I'm sure the goal posts will move, and it won't quite be good enough. I have faith that stupid will remain stupid, and we haven't heard the last of these fun folk yet.

• Optimistic
Reactions: xtamarlover

Begemot

Fuck chainlink and fuck Sergey Nazarov the whore
kiwifarms.net
I think Marshall's sense of humour expired pretty quickly after his infanticide was brought up. Melinda got a couple of shots across the eyes and told to stay off KF cause it's full of glow-in-the-darks.
Yeah, it's extremely interesting that even after all their specious nonsense, it took Bradley Castersen's possibly untoward death to make the vile rape apologist, Melinda Leigh Scott, stop spouting her shiksa maledom fetishes. It shut them up very quickly.

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
Someone linked a stream I watched last night. About 1 hour 51 minutes in. This was in Melinda's suit that she wrote which makes it even dumber

Quoted link:
I wish Melinda and Marshmallow
So did @Marshall Castersen actually kill an infant?

I’m sad we didn’t get to see the squalor.
I think he either got really sad at that and thinks we are a bunch of sick, disgusting people talking about a dead baby or he is scared that someone is shining a spotlight on the situation and might dig deeper and discover something that wasnt meant to be discovered.

AJneedsElocution

kiwifarms.net
Im not sure if im exceptional or not as i haven't been following this thread too closely

around an hour ago this thread was bumped and when i opened it had a video posted with no other comment,i had to go out and do something when i came back and when i re-opened the the thread the post was gone?

heres the vid that was linked

I cant seem to find it referenced in the last 10 or so pages and it was posted on the 19th,not sure if i caught an aborted gay OP or if im just a fucktard

🤨

Edit:Seems a Kiwi was just having Tech issues when trying to post the video originally

Attachments

Last edited:

Dead Hams

i'm gonna say a swear...
kiwifarms.net
Im not sure if im exceptional or not as i haven't been following this thread too closely

around an hour ago this thread was bumped and when i opened it had a video posted with no other comment,i had to go out and do something when i came back and when i re-opened the the thread the post was gone?

heres the vid that was linked

I cant seem to find it referenced in the last 10 or so pages and it was posted on the 19th,not sure if i caught an aborted gay OP or if im just a fucktard

🤨
Bitch, you better say please!

Also, Null clearly said he consolidated the multiple accounts into one.

Edit: This Marshall character and this "Marshall Law" who claims not to be Marshall sure do like each other. A lot. Between this video and Marshall Law's comments about Marshall, they seem quite smitten. IS MARSHALL CHEATING ON MELINDA WITH MARTIAL LAW? DOES MARSHALL HAVE THE BUTT HUNGER?!

And Null doesn't really prune too many users I think. Does he? I'm pretty sure he lets the farms sort out who survives.

AJneedsElocution

kiwifarms.net
Bitch, you better say please!

Also, Null clearly said he consolidated the multiple accounts into one.

Edit: This Marshall character and this "Marshall Law" who claims not to be Marshall sure do like each other. A lot. Between this video and Marshall Law's comments about Marshall, they seem quite smitten. IS MARSHALL CHEATING ON MELINDA WITH MARTIAL LAW? DOES MARSHALL HAVE THE BUTT HUNGER?!

And Null doesn't really prune too many users I think. Does he? I'm pretty sure he lets the farms sort out who survives.

I guess im gonna have to read through the last months activity of this thread to have any clue whats going on lol

I did it find it weird how this thread had dissapeared off the top of the threadlist considering it had video sperging posted.I assume Null or staff should be able to see who initially posted then deleted the post

SS Reichsmarshall

kiwifarms.net
I guess im gonna have to read through the last months activity of this thread to have any clue whats going on lol

I did it find it weird how this thread had dissapeared off the top of the threadlist considering it had video sperging posted.I assume Null or staff should be able to see who initially posted then deleted the post
It was me. I initially posted and then deleted it because the link wasn't embedding properly and my phone was being a piece of shit.

Thank you for reposting it for me btw.