Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen -

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They will soon learn about the power of weaponised autism.
The funny thing is, I don't even think it will ever even need come to that. With minimal direct interaction they've already just about worn themselves out against the justice system trying to sue everyone under the sun, and while being completely ineffective they've produced a great deal of spastic entertainment. Like Kurt Eichenwald, they don't need much help making utter fools of themselves.

break these cuffs

purple city byrdgang
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, I don't even think it will ever even need come to that. With minimal direct interaction they've already just about worn themselves out against the justice system trying to sue everyone under the sun, and while being completely ineffective they've produced a great deal of spastic entertainment. Like Kurt Eichenwald, they don't need much help making utter fools of themselves.
This is the kind of army you slowly walk backwards from while laughing as they stumble and trip trying to grab you.

Reactions: Adamska

Big moth tiddies

Anyone got a light?
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Marshall Castersen. I almost certainly never would have posted in this thread before, but seeing your pants on head batshit exceptional shit show video threatening us mean nasty kiwis made me realize you and you co-dependent shitbag have to be checking these threads regularly to see what we're up to.

Well, we're laughing at you. We're laughing at the pathetic insane ramblings you dumbasses scrawl in crayon on a piece of paper and call a lawsuit we're laughing at your pathetic attempts to frighten a bunch of people who, quite frankly, have encountered much worse than you on the internet. We're laughing at both of you and the sad circus you two put on that unwittingly entertains us.

So, In response to your video, I post this comment. By all means, keep writing your second grade homework in an attempt to "subpeona" Josh for our information. If you knew anything about the law, you'd already know that it's not only, NOT A CRIME, but also that you can't compel him to release that info anyway, and that by using vpns and shit, the info you'd get would be worthless.

So, I raise a toast and a fuck off to you, Marshall Castersen. To what is almost certainly another five to ten years of fruitless hounding and badgering of the legal system at your exceptional hands.

P.S. Kill yourself.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It finally happened... We all got the Jew death curse. Only one way to defeat it now

We can have "Yeea haaa Waa" fight Allah cage match style for the fate of all of our souls. If we all buy Qur'ans and keep them on us it should be enough act of faith to have Allah's Righteous protect us from Yee haw Junctions Righteous... Who's with me?
Hey Marshall suck start a shotgun you white trash inbred snake fucking circus geek.

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Marshall suck start a shotgun you white trash inbred snake fucking circus geek.
I already did a ritual with a Quran and a picture of Joshua AKA "Big Daddy Hitler" Moon. He (and via Metaphysical Muhammad Slonder law the Farms) are now immune to all "Yee Who Wa" curse. Muhammad and Allah will protect us in any court of law... We will win our Jihad

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He actually has two? Amazing.
Lolz

And he's gonna make @Null talk? How? YHWH's gonna come down and smite our boi? Sue him again I want James P. Jones to dunk on this bitch one more time.
He's saying he's going to kidnap and torture/rape Nool until he gets....information. I don't know what information but I'm a hundred percent sure he's fantasing about sodomy being involved.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
The site is getting sued in the Supreme Court.

@Null
Watch out n00l, he is gettin mad on the Internet, decreeing that you face the SURPREEEEEM court of a country you don't live in! :dienull:

JUSTICE FOR THE FAMILIES OF ALL WHO SUICIDED FROM KIWI FARMS! which would be no one.

Did he just say 'how can a pro-se litegant know more then a lawyer?' Simple answer: they don't.

RollingRock

kiwifarms.net
The case

In order to have her filing fees waived she had to prove she is too poor to pay them.
Unsurprisingly welfare makes up the majority of her income at $790 a month. She claims to make $750 a month being self employed.
She is legally separated, but not divorced, from her Nth husband.
She gets nothing in alimony or child support despite having 5 kids from as many marriages.
At the time of filing she had $2.00 in cash, $10.34 in a business account and $5.00 in her checking account.
She owns a 2004 GMC Yukon apparently worth $1000.
She pays nothing for rent or mortgage, which means her boyfriend pays for it. She does however pay $350 a month for utilities and $900 a month for food. Again, 5 kids.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino