Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Yes, exactly.
I believe micro evolution is real. (That creatures and humans adapt to environment over time). I believe MACRO evolution (that we came from reptiles or monkeys to be wrong). Also, that the material of the earth could very well be millions and millions of years old but that Adamkind is only 5780+/- years old

I don't believe the Rabbinical version of Yasher, which contains the story of Lillith is geniune. I believe it's a social forgery. I think
Rabbinical Judaism goes out of its way to promote Polygyny and misogyny, the Lillith story included.

I accepted a long time ago that Marshall made children with other women before marrying me.
Acceptance was part of the process. Just as he had to equally accept that I made children with other men before meeting him.

I'm not jealous or butthurt at all because the child's existence has nothing to do with my marriage. The child still deserves love and life regardless of Marshall's past.

The 3rd wife of my dad was not very nice to me and I wouldn't want any child to feel that. Also I'm a former foster child.... and when I see a child I see them for who they are, not their parent's choices
Was not very nice? Why? What did she (3rd wife of your dad) do?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SS Reichsmarshall

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, exactly.
I believe micro evolution is real. (That creatures and humans adapt to environment over time). I believe MACRO evolution (that we came from reptiles or monkeys to be wrong). Also, that the material of the earth could very well be millions and millions of years old but that Adamkind is only 5780+/- years old
Do you believe that this only applies to humanity, or do you also disbelieve that one species can change form over time through adaptation? And do you also believe that all other species are young, or do you think they are old like the earth?
Speaking of the earth, do you think it is a flat plane or an oblate spheroid?

I don't believe the Rabbinical version of Yasher, which contains the story of Lillith is geniune. I believe it's a social forgery. I think
Rabbinical Judaism goes out of its way to promote Polygyny and misogyny, the Lillith story included.
Where and when do you think it originated, since you think it's a forgery/ later addition?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TamarYaelBatYah

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Please give more than a one word response.
A) Are you in contact with your biological mother and siblings?

No, not at all. One sibling I went NC with about 10 years ago. One I went minimal contact 10 years ago and then after she didn't get the hint, NC 5 years ago.

Should have done it 15 years ago.

My mom I have had less than a dozen interactions with since I was 20 (an adult). Minimal contact really since I was 11 years old. I went NC about 7 years ago. I made contact briefly last year but regretted it. Went back to NC. Hope I can stay that way

b) Do you own a car?

Yes, why?

c) How did you meet Marshall?

Online dating site for Messianic/Netzarim/Hebrew Roots people

Do you believe that this only applies to humanity, or do you also disbelieve that one species can change form over time through adaptation? And do you also believe that all other species are young, or do you think they are old like the earth?
Speaking of the earth, do you think it is a flat plane or an oblate spheroid?

Where and when do you think it originated, since you think it's a forgery/ later addition?
I believe no species can change, only adapt. For example, a person may become hairer or darker because of climate and then their children are born with the adaption.

I think species are on the same timeline as Adamkind, because they were made on Day 5. And I believe the YOM (days) in Genesis are literal 24 hour periods. Not figurative time periods.

Im undecided about the two theories of the Earth's shape.

I stay away from the debates because my POV is that a lot of flat earthers don't really care about scholastic endeavors they just want to think they have knowledge Academics with degrees don't have. It's social class warfare, not an earnest desire to find truth and knowledge

I honestly don't understand why most people argue over it when they can't even figure out how to treat other human beings, which is more important.

In the end a person can be saved whether or not they believe the earth is flat, triangle, round, square ....a big fucking yo yo....whatever. Scripture says Judgment Day is for how you treated others, not what you think the shape of the earth is.

I'm not sure about the dating of the Rabbinical Yasher. But the content in it is foul, Satanic really.

Fangsofjeff

♡ you are now breathing manually ♡
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah If YHWH came to you in what you believe to be the most true, pure, and convincing method, and told you to put a pinecone up your ass for thirteen days, would you do it?

And you're not allowed to say "YHWH would never...." This is a hypothetical. He's approached you. You know it to be him. He tells you to put a pinecone up your ass for thirteen days. Do you do it? Yes or no?
I mean, why wouldn't you? I'm an atheist but if god came to me and told me to put twenty pinecone up my ass for a year I'd do it lol.