Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe you're still at this. I gotta say, you're a crazy bitch and an overall terrible person but damned if you aren't persistent. Last I checked this thread was like what, a month ago? Jesus.
She can't go without our attention. The daddy issues run deep. Deeper than making some better life choices getting knocked up by a half dozen different dudes who leave you.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe you're still at this. I gotta say, you're a crazy bitch and an overall terrible person but damned if you aren't persistent. Last I checked this thread was like what, a month ago? Jesus.
Then why are you here?

She can't go without our attention. The daddy issues run deep. Deeper than making some better life choices getting knocked up by a half dozen different dudes who leave you.
No daddy issues here. No need for attention.

But...what makes you think my exes left me?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
More like the Kiwi Farms loyal user base couldn't stand a dent in their ratings.

Wow, you abused the stickers so hard the mods removed 'em for you. It's like a parallel to your children and CPS if you think about it hard enough.
I'm sure a sexist like you would like that for me. Your Patriarchal world-view is so threatened by my existence that this is the kind of speech you piss out.

Glad my anti-patriarchal existence bothers you so much!

My children have never been removed from my home and never will be. Aw, bet that really hurts a sexist like you!

AmbiTron

kiwifarms.net
Then why are you here?

More like the Kiwi Farms loyal user base couldn't stand a dent in their ratings.

I'm sure a sexist like you would like that for me. Your Patriarchal world-view is so threatened by my existence that this is the kind of speech you piss out.

My children have never been removed from my home and never will be. Aw, bet that really hurts a sexist like you!
Why are YOU still here?

• Agree
Reactions: redcent

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sexist for accusing you of being a Narcissistic parent using her children and religion as props to hide her insecurity. I just as quickly accuse Marshall of being a low-T bitch baby who flunked out of the navy and needs to beat children or women to feel strong.

I'm equal opportunity in hurling vitriol at subhumans who don't deserve to be around children.

Unlike you, who demands women conform to your lifestyle and who shame them for living a life not filled with failure and tears.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Ever stopped to think it was done because mods knew you would complain about it? Ratings mean nothing here. If you want a site where they do mean something, got to Reddit. I guess you'll have to grow up now and use your words.

Reactions: Adamska

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Your continued insistence on participating in your own thread says otherwise. As does your general defensive nature.

Because it's the only sane option, really.

Oh please. a neg rate from you was a confirmation that we were right. Why would we want that taken away?

I guarantee you that you do not threaten the worldview of any patriarchy or misogynist. If anything you affirm their beliefs.

You misspelled "entertains" there, Melinda. No need to thank me, just here to help.

Speaking of entertaining, it brings me no end of laughs to see you complain about us being fabulists when we comment on your plain as day emotional response, yet you go around and try and tell us out worldviews and philosophies even after we tell them to you plain as day.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Why are YOU still here?
That question has already been answered several times. Follow a thread properly. Do your own homeworks, I'm not going to coddle you

They give so little fucks about you and their spawn that they don't even send a check. You're of course going to tell us how you're a big stronk wymon who left them, but you're also a liar.
Actually if you had been following the thread properly you would know that >>I<< declined child support from them. And then Marshall adopted my children so child support became very irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is I left all my exes. But it doesn't matter what you believe, I was just curious what made you think they left me.

How come Marshall can't even get a supervised visitation with his daughter then?
Because the child's biological mom is trying to use the child like a pawn against Marshall instead of allowing the child to have a relationship with Marshall. She wants to take Marshall's money but then have her husband be "dad". Fucking decide lady.

I heard the child say in a video she wanted to talk to Marshall. So why is she not letting her call?

I gave my ex 3 years of chances before I pushed to end his visitation. This bitch doesn't even give Marshall a chance to prove himself.

Your continued insistence on participating in your own thread says otherwise. As does your general defensive nature.

Because it's the only sane option, really.

Oh please. a neg rate from you was a confirmation that we were right. Why would we want that taken away?

I guarantee you that you do not threaten the worldview of any patriarchy or misogynist. If anything you affirm their beliefs.

You misspelled "entertains" there, Melinda. No need to thank me, just here to help.

Speaking of entertaining, it brings me no end of laughs to see you complain about us being fabulists when we comment on your plain as day emotional response, yet you go around and try and tell us out worldviews and philosophies even after we tell them to you plain as day.
Your comments are stupid. You just try to say the opposite of whatever I say. Are you older than 15?

Anyways, PASS on these

So who else noticed this thread bloated a whole page once she came back lmao, she can't argue the thread is active when she's gone
You obviously can't read. The thread kept going after I was silent...again.

Even had a direct question directed at me.

I'm not sexist for accusing you of being a Narcissistic parent using her children and religion as props to hide her insecurity. I just as quickly accuse Marshall of being a low-T bitch baby who flunked out of the navy and needs to beat children or women to feel strong.

I'm equal opportunity in hurling vitriol at subhumans who don't deserve to be around children.

Unlike you, who demands women conform to your lifestyle and who shame them for living a life not filled with failure and tears.
And your sexism against my anti-patriarchal views and lifestyle rages on as you continue to hurl baseless accusations and inane insults toward me.

Glad my anti-patriarchal existence bothers your Christian Patriarchal world view so much. Eat shit and die 😁

Last edited by a moderator:

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Actually if you had been following the thread properly you would know that >>I<< declined child support from them. And then Marshall adopted my children so child support became very irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is I left all my exes because I don't care what you have to say all that much. But it doesn't matter what you believe, I was just curious what made you think they left me.
I don't read 99% of the shit you type because I don't care what you have to say about most anything. Yes Marshall certainly is a great provider. Good thing he adopted the children and good on you for declining child support. With it you might not live in section 8 shitholes where you either sue the landlord or get evicted. You're a great provider too.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
That question has already been answered several times. Follow a thread properly. Do your own homeworks, I'm not going to coddle you
You've given us an answer several times, yes, but it's been bullshit every single time.

Your comments are stupid. You just try to say the opposite of whatever I say. Are you older than 15?

Anyways, PASS on these
Ah, there it is. One of the other tells you have that lets me know I've hit a nerve. "PASS"
Classic Melinda.

You obviously can't read. The thread kept going after I was silent...again.

Even had a direct question directed at me.
The thread gained less than a page in the few days you didn't respond, and you've decided that it'll never go away no matter what, so you might as well go whole hog in? Because that's always a winning strategy! Just ask @Cowlick and @DocHoliday1977 how that strategy works out as compared to not responding. It'll be very enlightening for you, I'm sure.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I don't read 99% of the shit you type because I don't care what you have to say about most anything. Yes Marshall certainly is a great provider. Good thing he adopted the children and good on you for declining child support. With it you might not live in section 8 shitholes where you either sue the landlord or get evicted. You're a great provider too.
It's not my job to be the head provider as a woman. And I'm glad Marshall agrees with my POV and doesn't try to make me into a man or abuse me with overloading me with responsibility as a woman by insisting I be the head provider. Because I know many men abuse their wives by making them providers in the workforce while pregnant and doing all the domestic work too

Marshall works hard at his job and fortunately I have enough intelligence not to look down on him because of how Capitalism stacks men as laborers. Mr. Trump's dad gave him $1M to start his small business. Not everyone's dad does that for their son.

I'm not ashamed of living in Section 8 at all. It's the trade off of homeschooling. Instead of using public buildings called public schools, I use public housing. No worse, no better.

You're a typically socially conditioned person. Now you've been exposed.

-supports marital rape and denounces women who don't live the house-mum lifestyle calling them evil

-insists they are against a patriarchy

WHAT
1. Show me one place I ever stated that women who weren't homemakers were "evil"
And
2. Show me one moral argument proving that spousal rape is inherently wrong

You've given us an answer several times, yes, but it's been bullshit every single time.

Ah, there it is. One of the other tells you have that lets me know I've hit a nerve. "PASS"
Classic Melinda.

The thread gained less than a page in the few days you didn't respond, and you've decided that it'll never go away no matter what, so you might as well go whole hog in? Because that's always a winning strategy! Just ask @Cowlick and @DocHoliday1977 how that strategy works out as compared to not responding. It'll be very enlightening for you, I'm sure.
Hasn't hit a nerve at all. It's called debate.

But I see you still havent learned how to stop telling people how they feel. Get your own head checked for the very mental illness you are so worried about others having.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
Marshall works hard at his job
what job?

1. Show me one place I ever stated that women who weren't homemakers were "evil"
And
2. Show me one moral argument proving that spousal rape is inherently wrong
1. You spent several pages going off at me for not going out and finding myself a husband and supporting myself instead. Or is your memory as poor as a goldfish

2. :stress:... Just....
The fact you even ask this question at all is beyond fucked up. But you know what, fine. If this is your twisted idealation then it is okay on the off chance marshal dies of corona chan that some nutcase forces you to marry him and raped you as he sees fit, no matter how you feel. In fact why wait? Why not just throw you into the middle east and let's see how long you last there.