Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Cited by professors, yall. College educated in the great state of western Virginia. What's wrong, Linda? Did Marshall's eye go wandering again? You can tell us, we'll only make fun of you a little bit.

My Ketubah with Marshall includes a provision for Monogamy. That includes no "micro-cheating". He does much better than most men I've seen. And if he side steps that provision of the Ketubah, YHWH will punish him. Maybe me too? Lol I trust YHWH to hold people accountable.

Marshall knows I believe in "eye for eye". He watches his eyes, lest I go looking for some eye candy myself.

Toasty

Thinks cousin fuckers burn at the stake brighter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FYI dummies: Just because I tell someone something in private on a social media Instant Message DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE. If I told someone I was the Queen of France in private, would you believe that too? I'm not under oath on an instant message.
Yeah, yeah, every one here is aware you are a liar.
I'm still offering $100 for anyone who can tell me why my federal suit against CPS was dismissed. Let's see how well
Literally no one cares
You missed again! nah-nah, boo-hoo, stick your head in doo doo 🤪

tamar.jpeg
Didn't you say you didn't like posting pictures of yourself on social media? Yet you keep doing it. Oh yeah. Liar.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awwwww, baby's mad. Googoo gaga, baby want milkies? Baby want fresh goat milkies? Here's your blankie, sweetie, now calm down, and suck your bottle, googoo baby
You'll have to forgive Melinda. The only intellectual stimulation she gets is teaching Noah's ark to feral toddlers with tourettes, and that's just Marshall.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Has nothing to do with any lack f understanding of codes.

I've benefited greatly from my federal suits, even the ones that have been dismissed. I learned exactly what I needed to know to fill the gaps of knowledge in my law school drop out mind.

I can write a flawless pleading now.

Your Free Mason order isn't going to prevail against my Elohim.
If that's the case, why have you continued to miss out on key details when filing? That's why you continue to have your cases dropped.

Reactions: xtamarlover

Burmese Rice Farmer

#1 Rohingya killer for 3 years running
kiwifarms.net
You know, for as often as Melinda likes to say "Elohim hates Christians, die pagans," she really hasn't substantiated the claim, and some Google searching basically leads to nothing.

So, Melinda, can you substantiate your claim that Elohim hates pagans?
Then again, I don't think you actually know what the real definition of paganism is, so it probably doesn't matter.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
]
FYI dummies: Just because I tell someone something in private on a social media Instant Message DOESN'T MEAN IT IS TRUE. If I told someone I was the Queen of France in private, would you believe that too? I'm not under oath on an instant message.

Why don't you share the whole story instead of just an isolated screenshot? DISINFORMATION MUCH? Refer to comments #6287, #1117, #7057
So you're a person prone to lying to people over the internet? Great! That calls into question everything you've said on here thus far. You yourself said you're under no oath while messaging online. So now, if you say something here and expect us to believe it, you better have verifiable proof (Your word clearly isn't enough) of whatever it is you're trying to prove. Have fun!

Burmese Rice Farmer

kiwifarms.net
So you're a person prone to lying to people over the internet? Great! That calls into question everything you've said on here thus far. You yourself said you're under no oath while messaging online. So now, if you say something here and expect us to believe it, you better have verifiable proof (Your word clearly isn't enough) of whatever it is you're trying to prove. Have fun!

There's one thing she's right with here, nothing she says is true or believable, including her faith.

After all, how are we supposed to believe she's Jewish or that Elohim loves you with no evidence? She's under no oath of honestly on the internet, after all, so for all we know Elohim fucking hates her and wants her to suffer.

Her book also doesn't exist as she has yet to prove that exists but that much is obvious at this point.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that her case against CPS was dismissed because she again failed to state a proper cause of action. I'm sure Melinda thinks it was a Freemason judge ruling against her because he's an agent of Babylon. The guy probably even believed the earth is round and gravity exists!

What was that 'malicious' info you sued CPS over to try to get whatever it was removed from your ever-growing CPS file?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
There's one thing she's right with here, nothing she says is true or believable, including her faith.

After all, how are we supposed to believe she's Jewish or that Elohim loves you with no evidence? She's under no oath of honestly on the internet, after all, so for all we know Elohim fucking hates her and wants her to suffer.

Her book also doesn't exist as she has yet to prove that exists but that much is obvious at this point.
I checked all three places she claimed her book was being sold at. Any new author could easily be found online and the other new books were from well established authors.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Didn't you say you didn't like posting pictures of yourself on social media? Yet you keep doing it. Oh yeah. Liar.

No, what I said was that I'm not into VANITY and the SELFIE CULTURE. I put "culture" in bold on purpose. Refer to comment #2927.

Posting a selfie 2 or 3 times is not vanity and it's not part of selfie culture. Selfie culture is people who have entire social media pages full of shots like that's all they do all day and they do it to get people to lust after them. Vanity is when the selfie is taken with the purpose of self glory. A nice smiling shot is different. I don't take vain pictures.

You know, for as often as Melinda likes to say "Elohim hates Christians, die pagans," she really hasn't substantiated the claim, and some Google searching basically leads to nothing.

So, Melinda, can you substantiate your claim that Elohim hates pagans?
Then again, I don't think you actually know what the real definition of paganism is, so it probably doesn't matter.

Yes, I did substantiate that. Refer to comment #7333.
I'll re-post it here too, because the subject is close to my heart.

A. Christians don't follow The Torah and Elohim has unambiguously stated They hate anyone who does not follow The Torah:

"If a person will not listen to Torah,
even his prayer is an abomination." (Prov. 28:9)

“If you will not observe and obey all the words of this Torah that are written in this book, so that you will fear this glorious and awesome name, Adonai your Elohim..."Adonai will bring upon you all the sicknesses and plagues that are not written in this book of the Torah — until you are destroyed" (Deut. 28:58)

"“Thus it will come about that just as once Adonai took joy in seeking to do you good and increase your numbers, so now Adonai will take joy in causing you to perish and be destroyed," (Deut. 28:63)

"For me, my heritage has become like a lion in the forest — she roared out against me; so now I hate her." (Jeremiah 12:8)

"“All their wickedness was already there in Gilgal; that’s where I came to hate them. Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will expel them from my house, I will love them no more; all their leaders are rebels." (Hosea 9:15)

"“Wasn’t Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares YHWH. “I loved Jacob, but Esau I hated" (Malachi 1:2-3)

*Esau broke The Torah by selling his firstborn right for a bowl of soup (Gen. 25) and also for having two wives (Gen. 26:34/Jubilees 25)

"Those who brag cannot stand before your eyes, You hate all who do evil" (Ps. 5:6)

"Adonai tests the righteous; but He hates the wicked and the lover of חָמָס." (Ps. 11:5)

"There are six things Adonai hates,
seven which he detests:
a haughty look, a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
a heart that plots wicked schemes,
feet swift in running to do evil,
a false witness who lies with every breath,
and him who sows strife among brothers." (Ps. 6:16-19)

B. Here is The Messiah, son of Elohim, also saying that Christians (people who don't follow The Torah) will go out of His presence into eternal damnation:

"And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’" (Matthew 7:23)

*the "law" referred to here is The Torah

If that's the case, why have you continued to miss out on key details when filing? That's why you continue to have your cases dropped.

This is the most mature statement and question you have asked in 350+ pages!

I will respond when I have more time

Spergichu

kiwifarms.net
A. Christians don't follow The Torah and Elohim has unambiguously stated They hate anyone who does not follow The Torah:

“If you will not observe and obey all the words of this Torah that are written in this book, so that you will fear this glorious and awesome name, Adonai your Elohim..."Adonai will bring upon you all the sicknesses and plagues that are not written in this book of the Torah — until you are destroyed" (Deut. 28:58)

"“Thus it will come about that just as once Adonai took joy in seeking to do you good and increase your numbers, so now Adonai will take joy in causing you to perish and be destroyed," (Deut. 28:63)

"For me, my heritage has become like a lion in the forest — she roared out against me; so now I hate her." (Jeremiah 12:8)

"“All their wickedness was already there in Gilgal; that’s where I came to hate them. Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will expel them from my house, I will love them no more; all their leaders are rebels." (Hosea 9:15)

"“Wasn’t Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares YHWH. “I loved Jacob, but Esau I hated" (Malachi 1:2-3)

*Esau broke The Torah by selling his firstborn right for a bowl of soup (Gen. 25) and also for having two wives (Gen. 26:34/Jubilees 25)

"Those who brag cannot stand before your eyes, You hate all who do evil" (Ps. 5:6)

"Adonai tests the righteous; but He hates the wicked and the lover of חָמָס." (Ps. 11:5)

seven which he detests:

B. Here is The Messiah, son of Elohim, also saying that Christians (people who don't follow The Torah) will go out of His presence into eternal damnation:

"And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’" (Matthew 7:23)

Yet again, you post a bunch of vague scripture without context and say that your specific interpretations are 100% correct and no one else is because they're not a giga-brain like you. What are your qualifications for translating ancient Hebrew and interpreting scripture? You boast on and on about your Parks and Rec degree but I've never seen you state your qualifications for being a cult leader.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Yet again, you post a bunch of vague scripture without context and say that your specific interpretations are 100% correct and no one else is because they're not a giga-brain like you. What are your qualifications for translating ancient Hebrew and interpreting scripture? You boast on and on about your Parks and Rec degree but I've never seen you state your qualifications for being a cult leader.

There's nothing vague about what I posted. The Scriptures are clear: the person who does not follow The Torah is estranged from Elohim, PERIOD.

Also, where did I ever say that everyone else is wrong?

In fact, the opposite is true. I've cited other scholars in my writings that are in agreement with my views and whose views are well laid out. I read other Hebrew biblical scholars' works and I respect those who have done their homework well. Especially some women scholars that really have put earnest effort into their work.

I've walked The Torah since 2006, that's 14 years of putting my beliefs into practice. I've studied Biblical Hebrew for 15 years. I have read about 25 religious history books of varying lengths, most more than 200 pages. I have about 300 quality hours of reading blogs, watching videos and debating with others to understand the religious environment and variety around me. I have studied Orthodox Judaism, and read Rabbinical texts. I've read the historical foundation of Judaism and have parted with those things with which I disagree, as many have.

I believe that her case against CPS was dismissed because she again failed to state a proper cause of action. I'm sure Melinda thinks it was a Freemason judge ruling against her because he's an agent of Babylon. The guy probably even believed the earth is round and gravity exists!

What was that 'malicious' info you sued CPS over to try to get whatever it was removed from your ever-growing CPS file?

No, it was dismissed because I did not state that their actions were based on a policy. So in other words, the judge did not say what they did was unconstitutional, he said that they couldn't be held accountable as individuals.

Trust me, if the need arises, I won't be forgetting the word POLICY next time!

Why do you think disinformation is the same as lying?

Burmese Rice Farmer

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I did substantiate that. Refer to comment #7333.
I'll re-post it here too, because the subject is close to my heart.

seven which he detests:

Twisted poorly formed analysis isn't substantiation

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Twisted poorly formed analysis isn't substantiation
Even as CPS is LITERALLY knocking on her door, she chooses to sperg out on the Farms rather than set her tumor of a life in order. This is some Branch Davidian -level retardism. While I do wish the ATF would burn her and Marshall alive, I hope her kids make it out safely.

Toasty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you think disinformation is the same as lying?
It's another Melinda bizarrely stupid quotable dumbass quote of the day!
Use your imaginative powers to visualize me throwing glitter every where!
Look, Linda, knowingly presenting false information as if it were true is lying. No matter why, or who you do it to. I know you had shit parents, but even you should have grasped this concept by now.

Karl_der_Grosse

Currently being sued by a cousin-fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've walked The Torah since 2006, that's 14 years of putting my beliefs into practice. I've studied Biblical Hebrew for 15 years. I have read about 25 religious history books of varying lengths, most more than 200 pages. I have about 300 quality hours of reading blogs, watching videos and debating with others to understand the religious environment and variety around me. I have studied Orthodox Judaism, and read Rabbinical texts. I've read the historical foundation of Judaism and have parted with those things with which I disagree, as many have.

LOL, this is a pathetic level of scholarship. "I've read books, some over 200 pages even!" I read blogs and watch videos! I've studied Hebrew for fifteen years, even though I can't speak a lick of it, read it, or translate from Hebrew to English or vice-versa!"

Has anyone ever cited you in a scholarly work? Ever?

The only thing you're an authority on is raising unsocialized, ignorant children and rationalizing both your abuse and Marshall's abuse. Marshall could put one of your children in the hospital and you'd still be smugly making excuses and lying about what he had done.

Spergichu

kiwifarms.net
25 WHOLE books? Some over 200 pages? Golly well I sure look like a fucking moron. You spent 300 hours watching YouTube videos and reading BLOGS? You know 10 year olds have more hours logged in Fortnite, right? That is in no way a real accomplishment. How can you even verify what these people online or in books say? Do you just blindly take their word at face value, because why would anyone writing a book or recording a video be wrong about something?

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
even though I can't speak a lick of it, read it, or translate from Hebrew to English or vice-versa!

According to who?

Look, Linda, knowingly presenting false information as if it were true is lying. No matter why, or who you do it to

According to who?

Has anyone ever cited you in a scholarly work? Ever?

multiple times

Even as CPS is LITERALLY knocking on her door

They're knocking, according to who?

unsocialized

Unsocialized? According to who?

25 WHOLE books? Some over 200 pages? Golly well I sure look like a fucking moron. You spent 300 hours watching YouTube videos and reading BLOGS? You know 10 year olds have more hours logged in Fortnite, right? That is in no way a real accomplishment. How can you even verify what these people online or in books say? Do you just blindly take their word at face value, because why would anyone writing a book or recording a video be wrong about something?

Books are listed in the Bibliography of my "Seven Theses"