Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Melinda my question still stands. Who would you re-home your feral piget if it reached a portion of brain development wouldn't let it believe in mommy's hateful pagan cult?. You said foster care and a relative are off the slost so it seems like you're running out of options.

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Hey Melinda my question still stands. Who would you re-home your feral piget if it reached a portion of brain development wouldn't let it believe in mommy's hateful pagan cult?. You said foster care and a relative are off the slost so it seems like you're running out of options.
In a cold dark Appalachian holler, in a shallow grave is my guess. Marshall has made shovelling his life's work, so it'd all go seamlessly.

• Agree
Reactions: Burmese Rice Farmer

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So, while Melinda's bizarre screed against Christians- you know, those people that believe almost the exact same thing she does with regards to Jesus and his heavenly father but use different words to label them- is hilarious, we shouldn't let that distract us from her other zany beliefs, like her earth shape agnosticism and her belief that hydrocarbons are not organic.

There's nothing vague about what I posted. The Scriptures are clear: the person who does not follow The Torah is estranged from Elohim, PERIOD.
Well, the vauge part is the whole "Christians do not follow the law of god" premise that you never elaborate on.

No, it was dismissed because I did not state that their actions were based on a policy. So in other words, the judge did not say what they did was unconstitutional, he said that they couldn't be held accountable as individuals.

Trust me, if the need arises, I won't be forgetting the word POLICY next time!
You'll be forgetting something just as, if not even more vital to not having your suit tossed out, I'm sure.

Why do you think disinformation is the same as lying?
Because it is. Lying is the spreading of false information. Some say one must do it willingly for it to be a lie, but again, you do it willingly.

According to who?
Your complete inability to comprehend the Hebrew that has been presented to you. So according to reality itself.

According to who?
The definition of lying.

multiple times
Oh, by all means, tell us who by and in what papers, Melinda.

They're knocking, according to who?
Interesting how much that shitposting hyperbole got under your skin, Linda.

Books are listed in the Bibliography of my "Seven Theses"
That's nice, dear. It's still not actually impressive. Even if you did read all 25 of those books, you clearly retained nothing of them. Too much conspiracy woo in that head of yours.

lamp

Melinda, mom said it’s MY turn to use the Torah
kiwifarms.net
@TamarYaelBatYah so where is your proof of the statistics that most people don’t pay for their parents funerals? Where’s your proof that stalking is a sin? Where’s your proof that bugs or other harmful objects are in vaccines? Where’s your definition of paganism? Where’s your proof you’re not a prostitute? Did your kids consent to being converted to Judaism or did you forcefully convert them (a sin?) What’s the name of your publisher and when did your books get published?

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you discipline your children, Melinda? Do you use physical means of punishment? Do you ever withhold food? How about verbally, how do you chastise them? Do you ever threaten them with hell and damnation? Do you ever isolate them? How about Marshall? I have all the same questions about Marshall's behavior, with a heavy emphasis on the physical punishment question.

More questions: What do you do if one of your children is injured or becomes seriously ill? What kind of medical treatment would you allow for them? Would you try to treat the medical issue at home with prayer or essential oils? Have your children ever sustained a serious physical injury that you haven't sought treatment for? How long has it been since your children have seen a medical professional?

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
How do you discipline your children, Melinda? Do you use physical means of punishment? Do you ever withhold food? How about verbally, how do you chastise them? Do you ever threaten them with hell and damnation? Do you ever isolate them? How about Marshall? I have all the same questions about Marshall's behavior, with a heavy emphasis on the physical punishment question.

More questions: What do you do if one of your children is injured or becomes seriously ill? What kind of medical treatment would you allow for them? Would you try to treat the medical issue at home with prayer or essential oils? Have your children ever sustained a serious physical injury that you haven't sought treatment for? How long has it been since your children have seen a medical professional?
I'm sure she has been asked these questions repeatedly this week IRL, and has tired of them.

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1428290
An evil nation full of oppression and unrighteous rulings

As promised, I burned a flag on July 4th!
Uh oh we got a bad ass over here! What got your twat in a twist now? CPS come a knockin' or did you lose another lawsuit?

Glad you had a fun 4th I guess. Mine was low-key I just burned a Torah and then pissed the fire out while chanting your name.

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell #WhiteLivesAntiMatter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1428290

Stunning and brave. You want a medal? You want a pat on your back and a gold star? That does get me thinking, how do you feel about the riots that have transpired over the past month? Sure you might hate the government as all redneck white trash does, but the people protesting aren't "jewish", so I doubt you care about what they're protesting and rioting for. Unless of course you're more partial to your Black Israelite brothers than you are to Marshall.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: xtamarlover

Toasty

Fish in the percolator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1428290

Did you seriously show up to post a stock picture of a flag in a bonfire?
Are you really that concerned about impressing us, or attempting to shock us?
No one cares. Go back to your ratty ass couch.

Spergichu

Oh wow, my own personal Hell #WhiteLivesAntiMatter
kiwifarms.net
Did you seriously show up to post a stock picture of a flag in a bonfire?
Are you really that concerned about impressing us, or attempting to shock us?
No one cares. Go back to your ratty ass couch.
In hindsight, it should've hit me that Melinda is in no way smart enough to light a fire. At least without sustaining major burns either to herself or one of her piglets.

big brain melinda.png

Karl_der_Grosse

Oh, Saturday night's alright for fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Melinda actually had a firepit in her backyard (she doesn't), it would be much more likely to be used for burning one of her children's corpses when one of them gets an easily preventable and easily treatable childhood infection and dies in misery. Or when Marshall (or Melinda!) finally snaps and beats one of them just a little too hard.

• Agree
Reactions: Toasty