Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Deadpool

Blessed are the fires that have burned me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people think he is violent? I think its honorable for a man to slap a dishonorable bitch. Every man has his limits and can only take so much from a cunt. Why judge him? What did his ex wife do to provoke him? I bet Marshall Cast will fuck up anyone of you sucka's posting on here.

His address is easy to find why dont someone pay him a visit and find out if he is a lion or a lamb? Too many whiteknight cowards in our society these days. Our society has become too soft and need men like Marshall to restore the order. You coward men are ruled by woman. Its despicable 🤣

Lions are not the biggest or tallest animals of the Jungle. They are the most fierce and deadly. Tall men are like Giraffes slow and goofy and easy to take down. Mike Tyson was 5' 10" Conor Mc Greggor was 5' 9" Floyd Mayweather 5'8" Manning Pacquiao 5' 5" khabib nurmagomedov 5' 10". All world class champion fighters in the same height range. That's pretty average height doesnt really classify as a midget. I think you are gaslighting cause you have penis envy. There are support groups for men diagnosed micropenis. You should join one and you wont feel so alone in the world.
Male lions are lazy and lay around while the women hunt. Giraffes can swing their heads with the force of sledge hammers, and it takes five (female) lions to take an adult one down so in nature 1 giraffe>1 lion. You're equally stupid in every subject you speak about, and should really stop embarrassing yourself.

Edit: Also lions live on the African Savannah not in the jungle.

Last edited:

ForscytheBat

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
kiwifarms.net
What meth did you guys smoke on New Years?
I know I'm a bit late to the party on responding to this, but he's not really an accountant. He made that up to appear more Jewy. He's actually a bricklayer or welder or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I reported an abusive website to Cloudfare who then referred me to
your email.

I would like to report abusive content on a website called
KiwiFarms.net. They abuse people on the website with gang stalking,
gang harassment, defamation, other forms of verbal abuse, doxxing
people and encouraging criminal stalking.

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

Hi Melinda,

I do in fact run my own hosting company.

Have a terrific new year,
Josh

---

You run it to support abusive content?

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

I run it because I get a lot of complaints from dumb people, perhaps the
dumbest people.

---

Oh, it just occurred to me that this could be Joshua Moon. I didn't see the email address/name connection until now. If it is him, MAY YHWH KEEP CURSING YOU FOR YOUR WICKEDNESS!

And if this is Joshua Moon, don't email me again or I'll report you to the FBI for gang stalking.

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

lol, you emailed me to harass me for hosting a website that you've been
harassing for 3+ years now.

you're completely psychotic.

---

Wrong, try again! I emailed an anonymous email only to discover you on
the other end of it.

And wrong: I filed 2 lawsuits against your verbally abusive website,
one which got transferred to federal court, prompted only by more
threads being added. It moved beyond the scope of state court. Not my
issue if the court process is slow. You can't even count correctly, a
transfer and appeal isn't a new lawsuit. But of course, you were too
coward to even publish my appeals.

No matter, the next step is to report the lower judges for judicial
fraud, for not even following their own laws and rules.

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

1. Company emails are not anonymous.

2. You emailed my company email to harass me by attacking a company I
use, not knowing I would answer.

3. A website doesn't speak and cannot be verbally abusive.

4. Court records are public records we are allowed to talk about.

5. The court process has not been slow to you. Your lawsuits have been
disposed of with expediency I have never seen as they are more frivilous
than any judge has ever seen.

6. I've published all court documents I've seen. All your submissions to
the court have been pathetic insane drivel.

7. Have fun pissing off lawyers and judges and other people with money,
you belligerent insane person.

xoxo,
Josh

---

No need to argue with you, despite the fact that I don't agree. If
there is one thing I have witnessed from you, you are like N. Rekeita
and The Stalker: you will keep fighting in circlular arguments even if
you're incorrect.

Goodbye

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

Perhaps reconsider who it is walking in circles as you repeat your
failures ad nauseum.

Last edited:

Arctic Fox

The whitest little nigga around
kiwifarms.net
I reported an abusive website to Cloudfare who then referred me to
your email.

I would like to report abusive content on a website called
KiwiFarms.net. They abuse people on the website with gang stalking,
gang harassment, defamation, other forms of verbal abuse, doxxing
people and encouraging criminal stalking.

Melinda Scott
PO BOX 1133-2014PMB87
Richmond, VA 23218
mscottw@gmu.edu
540-692-2342

---

Hi Melinda,

I do in fact run my own hosting company.

Have a terrific new year,
Josh
It will never not shock me that so many people willingly dox themselves and act a fool on the internet, the most public thing humanity has ever made. What I don't get is why being talked about by a bunch of autists on the internet bothers them to the point that legal action is reasonable to them.
This legitimately needs to be studied.

Isaac Cox

XD
kiwifarms.net
It will never not shock me that so many people willingly dox themselves and act a fool on the internet, the most public thing humanity has ever made. What I don't get is why being talked about by a bunch of autists on the internet bothers them to the point that legal action is reasonable to them.
One thing I have to admire about a good chunk of the freaks made fun of here is their persistance. You'd think after 3 and a half years of failing and being mocked for it would give them some food for thought. Like "HEY! Maybe pouring gasoline over an open flame isn't the best way of putting it out. Call it a hunch!"

Maybe it's narcissism and they want to be talked about.... but at the cost of their personal lives and dox?

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
I am shocked that this comes so quickly after Not Marshall Casterson, using nickname Marshall Casterson says people call him, made himself look like an exceptional individual in Andrew's thread. Maybe Tamar should use the $6.5k Andrew sent her this summer to hire a lolyer. She didn't get the full $15k because she tried using him out of an extra $3k partway through the payments. Btw Andrew is definitely, totally over her this time :story:

Which Doctor?

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
perhaps the
dumbest people.
Smh. Poor Melinda. Still at it and still failing hard as ever. Why won't Yahewa close the site himself? What kind of gay ass God is that?! Worshipping day after day and he does nothing for you... Pretty lame.

Melinda if you read this I want to introduce you to Islam, Allah is cool as hell and he really does protect his righteous, see how the site has continued to stay up while all of your fighting has produced no fruit, well that's because Allah is stronger than your Yahewa, adorn yourself with burqa and REPENT for bothering our Mullah Joshua.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Party like it's 100 years ago- today!
kiwifarms.net
It's not being talked about by autists that gets their knickers in a bunch. It's the fact that we take every embarrassing thing they've ever said or done and put it in one convenient location. I'm willing to bet that this site has been the reason more than one lolcow is unable to move on in life (Nick Bate comes to mind). The Kiwi Farms is the epitome of the phrase "The Internet never forgets."

Toasty

You have an appointment
kiwifarms.net
So Marshall is either encouraging his wife to string along some mentally ill person whom she has accused of stalking just to get his hopes up and bleed him for cash.
Or he had no idea Melinda had gone off the reservation (again) and contacted her " stalker" to tell him a sob story to bilk him of cash, because Marshall can't adequately support his wife and family.
Either way he's a loser.
Imagine being cucked by @xtamarlover.
Every time she calls him begging for money, holding out some hope to him she's proving Marshal a useless man. I'll bet you all my internet biscuits that Andrew isn't the only sad sack she's stringing along to get cash from.

Bloody Kiwi

Killed 7 with one blow
kiwifarms.net
I knew this woman was stupid, but even German doesn't have a word to describe how stupid she is and they have dozens of ways to call someone an idiot.
Arsch mit Ohren, dumme Bratze, minderbemittelt, Dummkopf, Armleuchter, Depp, Dämel, Lackaffe, Blödel/Blödmann, Flachpfeife, ...
But i think the best one for Melissa is - geistiger Tiefflieger

Her IQ is so low, that you have to put a " - " in front of it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino