Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

Penile Fracture

Yes, you can break your penis.
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to finish up my read through of every X-Men related title, and I discovered Obsidians new game Out World's and got addicted. So I've just been distracted by other things.
How is the sheep herding in Wales going? Do you use Futures Contracts to sell bales of sheep fur? Personally, I don't really like sheep or goats because the noises they make scare me and they are associated with Satan, although once I did goat yoga. You do yoga and there are goats around you and sometimes they even jump up on your back. It's kinda cute but at the same time, I kinda dont like being walked all over by an animal.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Karl_der_Grosse

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to finish up my read through of every X-Men related title, and I discovered Obsidians new game Out World's and got addicted. So I've just been distracted by other things.
You starting from the 60s or more recent? Where are you up to? I'm mid way through the 90s myself.

I have used specific facts to support my observations. I don't just narrate story lines. That's the difference.
You do not. You have made them up completely out of whole cloth.

Karl_der_Grosse just says shit out of nowhere.
Karl is literally by admission fucking with you, and yet his shitpost hypotheticals still raise your dander.

I said that one particular profile's comments looked like jealousy (covetousness) because of the unmerited criticism. Vs constructive criticism.
Which "one particular" profile? You've said it of several posters.

Unmerited criticism, unsupported by solid facts is jealousy. I learned that from a life coach. How to te the difference. Narcissists will just claim others are "jealous" without solid factual data because they have feelings of grandosity and are shallow.
Which you do. You claim we are jealous of you. As for feelings of grandiosity and shallowness, Melinda, plank and speck.

Not every criticism is jealousy though, depends on how and why the criticism is said.

Like one time I had an Aunt say to me that I didn't finish my degree because I couldn't handle the responsibility. With not a single discussion with me firstly why I chose to leave my sophomore year. That's jealousy (covetousness) on her part.
What would she be coveting in this scenario?

I had Marshall once tell me that my lasagna needed more sauce. That was constructive criticism. It was the first time I had attempted to make 2 lasagnas at once, very labor intensive and yeah, my sauce was too light. It was helpful criticism
Or for another example, people offering you solid advice WRT your spurious filings, your nonsensical beliefs about the physical world, well reasoned assessments of your mindset. Those are completely constructive criticisms based on the solid facts of your own words and behavior.

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
Based on a post I made in the Greer thread, somebody asked me to give my take on Melinda's parenting. I don't claim to be an expert on early childhood development, but I probably know more about kids than most Kiwis. Also, like Melinda, IANAL and any advice in that area is pure layman.

Personal Opinion:

Melinda seems to be a unfit parent and should probably have her kids taken away. The biggest obstacle to this is whether or not the men she dates are legally "dangerous to children". Yeah, based on Melinda's description of Marshall's behavior, it seems obvious, but unless Marshall has actual offenses against children (I don't follow thread enough to know if that was proven), then in most states, it would be hard to prove "dangerous to children" even if they commit violent assaults against adults. And it's logical, "Likes to Fight Guy" may also be "Kind to Children and Animals Guy". But if Marshall has actual felonies against children on his record, then the law just isn't being enforced in this case for whatever reason.

I know little about Virginia child law specifically, but given how bad most foster/adoption systems are in the US, there is great leeway to parents as long as their kids are a) eating b) have a roof over their head and sufficient clothing a c) have a safe place to sleep d) meeting some low bar in terms of educating them e) have no evidence of physical or sexual abuse f) and no evidence of illegal drug use. It's a low bar on the whole and very unevenly enforced in most places. Lots of good discussion of these topics in the Cecily Kellogg thread, FYI. If Melinda is meeting those standards and isn't harboring an offender with specific convictions related to CHILDREN, then it is hard to take them away. I have no idea of their living conditions, but I do wonder about the possibility of physical abuse, given Melinda's attitudes towards spousal rape. Also, Marshall seems like someone who is a fan of the sticky icky? Unless he has a medical card, I would bet that a custody judge in rural VA probably wouldn't be thrilled by that. I don't agree with weed laws myself, but hey, if it is a loophole to get them out of there, I won't complain.

However, I also know very little about her previous baby daddies? Are they all like Marshall or is even one of them a competent, decent adult? Do they contribute anything? How many are there? Seems to be lots of inconsistency about this. If one of them decided to fight for custody of their kids, that would probably be the best way to save them (at least the few they parented) from the situation. But considering Melinda's apparent low self-esteem and bad dating choices, I feel doubtful that there is some amazing dad just waiting in the wings to save the day in the courtroom. However, I'm sure Melinda knows this: VA does NOT give preference to mothers in custody cases. Uh oh. Also, I forget who said it in the past few pages, but it is correct that Marhall is the legal dad simply by being married to her. He can rant about "wrong tassle in the courtroom" and "muh rights" all he wants, but he is the baby daddy from a VA legal perspective. And I think they were legally married, right? (yeah, I know, "read the thread"... sorry, I can't take 500 pages of these idiots).

I humbly await my first color splash of an autistic rating from Melinda. It is a great honor.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Based on a post I made in the Greer thread, somebody asked me to give my take on Melinda's parenting. I don't claim to be an expert on early childhood development, but I probably know more about kids than most Kiwis. Also, like Melinda, IANAL and any advice in that area is pure layman.

Personal Opinion:

Melinda seems to be a unfit parent and should probably have her kids taken away. The biggest obstacle to this is whether or not the men she dates are legally "dangerous to children". Yeah, based on Melinda's description of Marshall's behavior, it seems obvious, but unless Marshall has actual offenses against children (I don't follow thread enough to know if that was proven), then in most states, it would be hard to prove "dangerous to children" even if they commit violent assaults against adults. And it's logical, "Likes to Fight Guy" may also be "Kind to Children and Animals Guy". But if Marshall has actual felonies against children on his record, then the law just isn't being enforced in this case for whatever reason.

I know little about Virginia child law specifically, but given how bad most foster/adoption systems are in the US, there is great leeway to parents as long as their kids are a) eating b) have a roof over their head and sufficient clothing a c) have a safe place to sleep d) meeting some low bar in terms of educating them e) have no evidence of physical or sexual abuse f) and no evidence of illegal drug use. It's a low bar on the whole and very unevenly enforced in most places. Lots of good discussion of these topics in the Cecily Kellogg thread, FYI. If Melinda is meeting those standards and isn't harboring an offender with specific convictions related to CHILDREN, then it is hard to take them away. I have no idea of their living conditions, but I do wonder about the possibility of physical abuse, given Melinda's attitudes towards spousal rape. Also, Marshall seems like someone who is a fan of the sticky icky? Unless he has a medical card, I would bet that a custody judge in rural VA probably wouldn't be thrilled by that. I don't agree with weed laws myself, but hey, if it is a loophole to get them out of there, I won't complain.

However, I also know very little about her previous baby daddies? Are they all like Marshall or is even one of them a competent, decent adult? Do they contribute anything? How many are there? Seems to be lots of inconsistency about this. If one of them decided to fight for custody of their kids, that would probably be the best way to save them (at least the few they parented) from the situation. But considering Melinda's apparent low self-esteem and bad dating choices, I feel doubtful that there is some amazing dad just waiting in the wings to save the day in the courtroom. However, I'm sure Melinda knows this: VA does NOT give preference to mothers in custody cases. Uh oh. Also, I forget who said it in the past few pages, but it is correct that Marhall is the legal dad simply by being married to her. He can rant about "wrong tassle in the courtroom" and "muh rights" all he wants, but he is the baby daddy from a VA legal perspective. And I think they were legally married, right? (yeah, I know, "read the thread"... sorry, I can't take 500 pages of these idiots).

I humbly await my first color splash of an autistic rating from Melinda. It is a great honor.
My ratings have been disabled by an Admin.

You put your conclusion before your data in that one.

"Melinda should have her children taken away", followed by "I can't state a valid legal reason why"

Which you do. You claim we are jealous of you. As for feelings of grandiosity and shallowness, Melinda, plank and speck
I've called several here "uneducated', due to the lack of solidly built arguments, "pagan" and "Goy", due to the lack of spiritual maturity, and "haters", due to the incessant need to criticize everything Marshall and I do that doesn't look "perfect". I've also called many here "sexist", due to the way they speak toward a woman who engaged in serial Monogamy and who has matriarchal elements in her blended family.

I've only called about two people "jealous" (covetous) due to criticism that had no constructive or purposeful element behind it, other than to verbally jab.

I simply, as a creature of Adamkind, cannot feel jealousy (covetousness). I didn't even know what jealousy (covetous) was until I was about 23/24 years old and someone had to explain it to me. I never have felt jealous (covetous) toward anyone, I didn't know what it was or to explain why certain people behaved certain ways. Then again when I was 27 someone else explained more about it.

Not all humans can manufacture jealousy (covetousness) in their heart. Just as not all humans can feel pride in their heart. Not everyone is wired the same way. This is why empaths and righteous people are easily abused by Narcissists. They don't even see what's coming. They can't imagine in their head what others could do to them. They have to study evil people to become wise.

At 35 I'm doing a lot better. I know their games.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Well, when I'm super duper mad at Marshall and he is stonewalling in person I blurt things out online, in texts to other women and emails too. It's just a byproduct of anger. Better than smashing holes in a wall.

I'm just so mad about the paper!

Kim Kardashian and her husband do it too. Online venting, even between partners, is just a thing!
That's incredibly unhealthy. It isn't normal at all. Normal couples talk to each other calmly and rationally and work through disagreements like fucking adults.

t. Married with 3 kids.

• Agree
Reactions: Toasty

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net

"Melinda should have her children taken away", followed by "I can't state a valid legal reason why"
No, I said you said you should "probably" have your children taken away (my personal opinion, not a legal or professional one). And then I outlined some of the legal hurdles blocking that from happening in actuality.

If Marshall genuinely has a history of offenses against children, then they should not be in your home, and his presence there is likely due to the lack of complaints being filed against you with CPS. They can't enforce what they don't know about. My opinion doesn't matter, only the custody judge's matters. I don't know enough about the material living conditions you raise your children in to suggest that those are valid reasons for you to lose your kids. But living with a felon with crimes against children would absolutely be grounds for removal so I focused on that angle. If it was proven to Kiwis previously in this thread that he is not a child offender, then I am wrong.

And your attitude towards spousal rape makes me question your ability to maintain a safe home for your children. Even if Marshall bails, you seem likely to take in another questionable guy and your attitude towards spousal rape makes you an enticing target for a new predator.

Overall, I don't hate you or wish you ill, Melinda. You just seem to have a taste for creepy guys and "bad boys", which does not make you unique among women. It won't serve you or your children well in the long term, regardless of your custody status.

ETA: Seconding the poster who doubts the efficacy of your "have your relationship drama online on Kiwi Farms" strategy. I can't think of a single couple that I would be less likely to model behavior on than Kanye and Kim. Just because speds like to have their drama in front of people on social media doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is also sadly revealing when you post this stuff here... you have nowhere else to go. And nobody else cares besides Kiwis. If that doesn't raise some alarms for you, nothing will. From what little I've been able to stomach of this thread since you and Marshall joined, nearly EVERY person posting here, including your creepy stalker, has warned you of the danger of Marshall. You chose to ignore ALL of them, and here we are.

Last edited:

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
No, I said you said you should "probably" have your children taken away (my personal opinion, not a legal or professional one). And then I outlined some of the legal hurdles blocking that from happening in actuality.

If Marshall genuinely has a history of offenses against children, then they should not be in your home, and his presence there is likely due to the lack of complaints being filed against you with CPS. They can't enforce what they don't know about. My opinion doesn't matter, only the custody judge's matters. I don't know enough about the material living conditions you raise your children in to suggest that those are valid reasons for you to lose your kids. But living with a felon with crimes against children would absolutely be grounds for removal so I focused on that angle. If it was proven to Kiwis previously in this thread that he is not a child offender, then I am wrong.

And your attitude towards spousal rape makes me question your ability to maintain a safe home for your children. Even if Marshall bails, you seem likely to take in another questionable guy and your attitude towards spousal rape makes you an enticing target for a new predator.

Overall, I don't hate you or wish you ill, Melinda. You just seem to have a taste for creepy guys and "bad boys", which does not make you unique among women. It won't serve you or your children well in the long term, regardless of your custody status.
He was actually charged with suspicion for child endangerment for his phone smashing escapades back in Cali because his kid was in the house during the incident. (Real classy, I know) Although I don't know off the top of my head whether or not this was dropped for his plea deal.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

SickNastyBastard

The aesthetic Jake Hammer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
called several here "uneducated', due to the lack of solidly built arguments, "pagan" and "Goy", due to the lack of spiritual maturity, and "haters", due to the incessant need to criticize everything Marshall and I do that doesn't look "perfect". I've also called many here "sexist", due to the way they speak toward a woman who engaged in serial Monogamy and who has matriarchal elements in her blended family.
You are literally a retarded lady who actively tries to find reasons to not bathe yourself, or god forbid your children. Magic Mouth Marshall is like the Sammy Sossa for taking cocks up his ass. You are about as far from normal as a Slaton sister is from a swimsuit model. I don't care about your feelings, you're a sloppy individual making sloppy kids to continually shit over everything, Good for you, it's your civic duty at this point.

I've only called about two people "jealous" (covetous) due to criticism that had no constructive or purposeful element behind it
Lol, good thing you got over people being faggots. You're 35 and arguing with fat autists online who get DMCA complaints to take down Nikocado Avocado 's asshole in raw detail. You are at the zenith bro, classsssssssy bitch. Put these on your resume bruh

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
He was actually charged with suspicion for child endangerment for his phone smashing escapades back in Cali because his kid was in the house during the incident. (Real classy, I know) Although I don't know off the top of my head whether or not this was dropped for his plea deal.
Ah, thanks for clarifying! I remember Null talking about an incident with children on one of his Mountain Jew shows but didn't know the full details. And, yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he got things reduced to a lesser charge. DAs like convictions, the jails and prisons are full, and they will gladly drop some charges to ensure a guilty plea.

Too bad, because if he was specifically convicted for "Child Endangerment", then that would be a pretty clear sign that the children were in danger. Just being a felon isn't enough, unfortunately.

Here is some legal info from actual VA custody lawyers about mental illness. It can be factored into custody disputes if it affects the ability of a parent to do their duties. Melinda, do you have any mental diagnoses? If so, and you are not treating them correctly, then it seems like you could get in trouble for this. Might be worth a chat with your doctor.

From actual Jew Jew Law firm, not Mountain Jew Law:

"When it comes to custody and visitation, mental health can have an impact in various different ways. For example, if a parent has a mental health issue that impacts their ability to parent, the court is going to consider that in fashioning a custodial schedule. These kinds of things often include an addiction to some sort of drug or alcohol, a serious mental health diagnosis, or one that is maybe not as serious but the person who is diagnosed is not treating it properly. All of these things can impact the custodial schedule that the court creates.

It is important to note that if a parent suffers from a relatively minor mental health issue, such as general anxiety or depression whether situational or general and it is something that the person is properly managing and it does not impact their ability to be a good parent, those kinds of things are not going to impact the court’s decision in determining a custody schedule."

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
if it affects the ability of a parent to do their duties.
Key sentence right there

the jails and prisons are full,
Yes, unfortunately, the USA has a high incarceration rate. Made possible by the ridiculous notion that marijuana is bad and being behind on child support can somehow be cured by jailing a debtor.

The fact that jails are privatized doesn't help either.

That was an allegation, not proven in a court of law.

That's incredibly unhealthy. It isn't normal at all. Normal couples talk to each other calmly and rationally and work through disagreements like fucking adults.

t. Married with 3 kids.
And how many times have you been watched porn or cheated on your spouse out of anger?

AND DON'T LIE

ETA: Seconding the poster who doubts the efficacy of your "have your relationship drama online on Kiwi Farms" strategy. I can't think of a single couple that I would be less likely to model behavior on than Kanye and Kim. Just because speds like to have their drama in front of people on social media doesn't mean it is a good idea. It is also sadly revealing when you post this stuff here... you have nowhere else to go. And nobody else cares besides Kiwis. If that doesn't raise some alarms for you, nothing will. From what little I've been able to stomach of this thread since you and Marshall joined, nearly EVERY person posting here, including your creepy stalker, has warned you of the danger of Marshall. You chose to ignore ALL of them, and here we are.
Haha, I don't post here because I have nowhere else to go. If you think the stuff I post here is me being completely candid and vulnerable, you're way off. I'm much deeper than that.

Kiwi Farms has a special arrangement with my family, so I've come here. They declared war on my family March 13, 2017. I came here to defend my honor (regardless of how anyone responds to it) and to challenge your notions of "morality".

I also respond to things at a very human level because I'm observing any attempts to dehumanize me. When I was in high school I attended an international friendship program with Japanese students. The Japanese and American companies that sponsored the program believed that building bridges between the two cultures would prevent things like Pearl Harbor. "People fear what they don't know". Sometimes talking can break down hostilities

I don't have a thing for "bad boys". I look for men that seek YHWH. Also, when I lost my father I lost someone who used to spend hours on the phone with me talking every week. My husband fills that void. Except when he is on the phone too long, then I get agitated. But now I also have children that can fill that void too.

Marshall isn't convicted of any crimes against children, he wouldn't be in my house if he was.

And if he ever did leave me, I wouldn't look for anyone until menopause. I have 6 children and quite frankly I would be okay not to go through any more pregnancies and childbirth cycles. It's extremely hard work and I don't have the money to hire the assistance I would need for 7,8,9 etc children, even if my heart can love more children. I don't have a mother to help, I feel my plate is very full with 6

Deadpool

Magneto was right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is the sheep herding in Wales going? Do you use Futures Contracts to sell bales of sheep fur? Personally, I don't really like sheep or goats because the noises they make scare me and they are associated with Satan, although once I did goat yoga. You do yoga and there are goats around you and sometimes they even jump up on your back. It's kinda cute but at the same time, I kinda dont like being walked all over by an animal.
Well @Marshall Castersen is my biggest sheep customer. He says their vaginas are way tighter than Piglinda's. He goes through them pretty fast though because he gets angry and beats them to death. He buys a new one when the dead one starts to stink worse than Piglinda, so every 2-3 months.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Key sentence right there

Yes, unfortunately, the USA has a high incarceration rate. Made possible by the ridiculous notion that marijuana is bad and being behind on child support can somehow be cured by jailing a debtor.

And how many times have you been watched porn or cheated on your spouse out of anger?

AND DON'T LIE

Haha, I don't post here because I have nowhere else to go. If you think the stuff I post here is me being completely candid and vulnerable, you're way off. I'm much deeper than that.

Kiwi Farms has a special arrangement with my family, so I've come here. They declared war on my family March 13, 2017. I came here to defend my honor (regardless of how anyone responds to it) and to challenge your notions of "morality".

I also respond to things at a very human level because I'm observing any attempts to dehumanize me. When I was in high school I attended an international friendship program with Japanese students. The Japanese and American companies that sponsored the program believed that building bridges between the two cultures would prevent things like Pearl Harbor. "People fear what they don't know". Sometimes talking can break down hostilities

I don't have a thing for "bad boys". I look for men that seek YHWH. Also, when I lost my father I lost someone who used to spend hours on the phone with me talking every week. My husband fills that void. Except when he is on the phone too long, then I get agitated. But now I also have children that can fill that void too.

Marshall isn't convicted of any crimes against children, he wouldn't be in my house if he was.

And if he ever did leave me, I wouldn't look for anyone until menopause. I have 6 children and quite frankly I would be okay not to go through any more pregnancies and childbirth cycles. It's extremely hard work and I don't have the money to hire the assistance I would need for 7,8,9 etc children, even if my heart can love more children. I don't have a mother to help, I feel my plate is very full with 6
I don't watch porn because I'm not a teen and I have never cheated on my wife because I'm not a fucking degenerate. Jesus Christ your warped sense of "normalcy" is insane.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Alright, show me the proof he didn't plea guilty to child endangerment. You've proven time and time again your word isn't trustworthy. I don't care about your retarded conspiracies regarding his trial, I just want proof that Marshall wasn't found guilty of child endangerment.

totallynotPaulPogba

Mourinho crushed my will to live
kiwifarms.net

> joining the kiwi farms to own the kiwi farms

Wow, what the fuck.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
I have used specific facts to support my observations. I don't just narrate story lines. That's the difference.

Karl_der_Grosse just says shit out of nowhere.

I said that one particular profile's comments looked like jealousy (covetousness) because of the unmerited criticism. Vs constructive criticism.

Unmerited criticism, unsupported by solid facts is jealousy. I learned that from a life coach. How to te the difference. Narcissists will just claim others are "jealous" without solid factual data because they have feelings of grandosity and are shallow.

Not every criticism is jealousy though, depends on how and why the criticism is said.

Like one time I had an Aunt say to me that I didn't finish my degree because I couldn't handle the responsibility. With not a single discussion with me firstly why I chose to leave my sophomore year. That's jealousy (covetousness) on her part.

Vs

I had Marshall once tell me that my lasagna needed more sauce. That was constructive criticism. It was the first time I had attempted to make 2 lasagnas at once, very labor intensive and yeah, my sauce was too light. It was helpful criticism

I've called several here "uneducated', due to the lack of solidly built arguments, "pagan" and "Goy", due to the lack of spiritual maturity, and "haters", due to the incessant need to criticize everything Marshall and I do that doesn't look "perfect". I've also called many here "sexist", due to the way they speak toward a woman who engaged in serial Monogamy and who has matriarchal elements in her blended family.

I've only called about two people "jealous" (covetous) due to criticism that had no constructive or purposeful element behind it, other than to verbally jab.

I simply, as a creature of Adamkind, cannot feel jealousy (covetousness). I didn't even know what jealousy (covetous) was until I was about 23/24 years old and someone had to explain it to me. I never have felt jealous (covetous) toward anyone, I didn't know what it was or to explain why certain people behaved certain ways. Then again when I was 27 someone else explained more about it.

Not all humans can manufacture jealousy (covetousness) in their heart. Just as not all humans can feel pride in their heart. Not everyone is wired the same way. This is why empaths and righteous people are easily abused by Narcissists. They don't even see what's coming. They can't imagine in their head what others could do to them. They have to study evil people to become wise.

Try a little bit more theory of mind. Kiwis here aren't your aunt. We're living happy (if not occasionally bored) lives and see the life you live as pitiable.

What is there to be jealous of?
Key sentence right there

AND DON'T LIE

how is poking fun at you declaring war?

What about the snake incident? Didn't he toss a snake at his estranged daughter?
Well @Marshall Castersen is my biggest sheep customer. He says their vaginas are way tighter than Piglinda's. He goes through them pretty fast though because he gets angry and beats them to death. He buys a new one when the dead one starts to stink worse than Piglinda, so every 2-3 months.
he's a new Zealander?

Burmese Rice Farmer

We don't serve Cambodians here
kiwifarms.net
Nobody declared war but if it makes you feel better I can declare Jihad on the Scott family

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch porn because I'm not a teen and I have never cheated on my wife because I'm not a fucking degenerate. Jesus Christ your warped sense of "normalcy" is insane.
Well, that is good that you don't do either.

But you just gave me the next clue why you and your wife don't argue: you invoked the name of a Christian Elohim: "J-- C--"

So let me ask you: does your wife play the "submissive" role in your house? Are you both Christians that believe the man is "the head of the house"?

@TamarYaelBatYah I will literally testify that you've been bullied and that you need to be gib gibbed monies if you post feet pics.

You have a foot fetish?

What is there to be jealous of?
My educational achievements. 9 in 10 people (without a degree) show me hostility in some form when they find out I have a Bachelor's degree, even if I'm not using it for the primary purpose of getting money.

how is poking fun at you declaring war?
Because it's not light humor. It's an attempt at socially abusing me

What about the snake incident? Didn't he toss a snake at his estranged daughter?
No, he wanted the snake to bite a fat guy who is stealing his money

Alright, show me the proof he didn't plea guilty to child endangerment
How can you prove a negative/something that doesn't exist?