Lolcow Melinda Leigh Scott & Marshall Castersen - Sue-happy couple. Flat earth conspiracists. Pretending to be Jewish. Believes Kiwi Farms is protected by the Masonic Order. Filed 5 lawsuits and lost 5 lawsuits.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
My educational achievements. 9 in 10 people (without a degree) show me hostility in some form when they find out I have a Bachelor's degree, even if I'm not using it for the primary purpose of getting money.
kiwis here have their own degrees they're just not stupid enough to post them either because they'd dox themselves or they just don't see a degree as something to prop themselves over others with

Give something in your life people will actually be jealous of. You make the mistake of underestimating your opponent and assuming the worst of them. You set yourself up with failure with this alone and not using your God given imagination to see beyond some aunt of yours.

Because it's not light humor. It's an attempt at socially abusing me
the original pants changing comment was meant to be light humour though. No one imagined someone would be so thin-skinned to see it as "social abuse" but here we are and that's why we laugh at you.

Quit getting offended. Or at least get offended by something more worthwhile.

No, he wanted the snake to bite a fat guy who is stealing his money
was the consequence not that his daughter had a snake thrown at her?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a thing for "bad boys". I look for men that seek YHWH. Also, when I lost my father I lost someone who used to spend hours on the phone with me talking every week. My husband fills that void. Except when he is on the phone too long, then I get agitated. But now I also have children that can fill that void too.
OK, now I think we are getting closer to the heart of the problem: major daddy issues. Your husband should not be filling the void of your father. Your kids should not be filling the void of your father. That is not healthy and a terrible thing to put on them.

Last edited:

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All of your questions have been thoroughly answered, in this very thread, with extensive documentation. Either read the thread or go away.

bimbo wife

viva lupercalia
kiwifarms.net
Well, that is good that you don't do either.

But you just gave me the next clue why you and your wife don't argue: you invoked the name of a Christian Elohim: "J-- C--"

So let me ask you: does your wife play the "submissive" role in your house? Are you both Christians that believe the man is "the head of the house"?

You have a foot fetish?

My educational achievements. 9 in 10 people (without a degree) show me hostility in some form when they find out I have a Bachelor's degree, even if I'm not using it for the primary purpose of getting money.

How can you prove a negative/something that doesn't exist?
I CALL OUT TO YAHWEH that you never reproduce, for the sake of humanity. Please?

Von Wolf Demon

Mile High Neon, LLC
kiwifarms.net
All of your questions have been thoroughly answered, in this very thread, with extensive documentation. Either read the thread or go away.
No worries, I'll go away. I'm not reading through 500 pages of Melinda and Marshall. Not worth it. She just pisses me off, and it's hard not to get sucked into her drama when she makes so many bizarre statements.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't mean to sound harsh but coming in at the tail end of a very long thread with questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered, with documentation, is pretty annoying. There's a search feature, free to use.

Someone should probably write an expanded and updated OP, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. As cows go, Melinda's actually quite dull to converse with. She's not very bright, and she has only a very few responses that she repeats over and over, ad nauseam. If it weren't for people playing Poke the Retard, her thread would have died out long ago.

You're right that she has huge daddy issues. Melinda was removed from her family by CPS and placed in foster care. Her mother apparently had problems with substance abuse, and her dad didn't try to get custody. He shot himself years ago. After his death and burial, Melinda threatened to have him dug up and removed from the plot so she could sell it, as part of an attempt to extract money from one of her uncles. This attempt seems to have failed, she didn't get a dime.

Her mother just died. Of course, Melinda claims to have hated her mother, as she claims to hate all of her relatives. It's of interest to note that Melinda's siblings have been found and they're perfectly nice, normal people. Melinda is now threatening to sue her relatives for her "fair" share of her mother's estate. Since she's legally illiterate, I expect that lawsuit to go about as well as her multiple attempts to sue Null. Probably dismissed after the first hearing. But it'll hurt her sisters, for whom Melinda has a deep, burning hatred.

Melinda's lawsuits are almost always completely malicious in their aims.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Well, that is good that you don't do either.

But you just gave me the next clue why you and your wife don't argue: you invoked the name of a Christian Elohim: "J-- C--"

So let me ask you: does your wife play the "submissive" role in your house? Are you both Christians that believe the man is "the head of the house"?

You have a foot fetish?

How can you prove a negative/something that doesn't exist?
Why are you asking about my fucking theology? No. I'm a Christian and my wife is an atheist. She's also not a submissive housewife.

Never have I ever disparaged her in public or to any person I know. We've never had any public disagreement even.

Your assertion that it's normal to have these huge blowups where you screech on a public forum about suing your husband because he ghosted you is NOT normal.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Why are you asking about my fucking theology? No. I'm a Christian and my wife is an atheist. She's also not a submissive housewife.

Never have I ever disparaged her in public or to any person I know. We've never had any public disagreement even.

Your assertion that it's normal to have these huge blowups where you screech on a public forum about suing your husband because he ghosted you is NOT normal.
Just because you don't argue doesn't mean your relationship is healthy. In fact, lack of arguments likely means that you have no real intimacy with your wife.

Chances are that because she is an athiest she is probably just boning other men instead of arguing with you

I didn't mean to sound harsh but coming in at the tail end of a very long thread with questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered, with documentation, is pretty annoying. There's a search feature, free to use.

Someone should probably write an expanded and updated OP, but there doesn't seem to be much interest. As cows go, Melinda's actually quite dull to converse with. She's not very bright, and she has only a very few responses that she repeats over and over, ad nauseam. If it weren't for people playing Poke the Retard, her thread would have died out long ago.

You're right that she has huge daddy issues. Melinda was removed from her family by CPS and placed in foster care. Her mother apparently had problems with substance abuse, and her dad didn't try to get custody. He shot himself years ago. After his death and burial, Melinda threatened to have him dug up and removed from the plot so she could sell it, as part of an attempt to extract money from one of her uncles. This attempt seems to have failed, she didn't get a dime.

Her mother just died. Of course, Melinda claims to have hated her mother, as she claims to hate all of her relatives. It's of interest to note that Melinda's siblings have been found and they're perfectly nice, normal people. Melinda is now threatening to sue her relatives for her "fair" share of her mother's estate. Since she's legally illiterate, I expect that lawsuit to go about as well as her multiple attempts to sue Null. Probably dismissed after the first hearing. But it'll hurt her sisters, for whom Melinda has a deep, burning hatred.

Melinda's lawsuits are almost always completely malicious in their aims.
More Narcissistic narration with made up facts. PASS

And "her relatives have been found"? Ew, you sound like a Stalker!

OK, now I think we are getting closer to the heart of the problem: major daddy issues. Your husband should not be filling the void of your father. Your kids should not be filling the void of your father. That is not healthy and a terrible thing to put on them.
I don't agree at all with anything you just wrote. Just because you lose a father doesn't mean you have "daddy issues". You're just regurgitating phrases instead of doing something called "critical analysis". But you are smarter than Karl_der_Grosse who is an emotional vampire.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Just because you don't argue doesn't mean your relationship is healthy. In fact, lack of arguments likely means that you have no real intimacy with your wife.

Chances are that because she is an athiest she is probably just boning other men instead of arguing with you

I don't agree at all with anything you just wrote. Just because you lose a father doesn't mean you have "daddy issues". You're just regurgitating phrases instead of doing something called "critical analysis". But you are smarter than Karl_der_Grosse who is an emotional vampire.
Lmao. Nice projection. My wife doesn't cheat on me and our marriage is quite intimate.

Your assertion that in order to have a healthy and functional relationship one must go on a public forum to contact their husband to notify them THEY ARE BEING SUED because they refuse to sign a birth certificate, is fucking INSANE. Holy fucking shit how do you not understand that?

You are BATSHIT and the frequent meltdowns cannot be good for the children. Numerous studies have shown that combative parents in the household stunt emotional and mental development in children.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net

You know, Mel, if you really like trying to blackpill folk, there's always forums full of incels you can go visit. They'd like your promotion of spousal rape too, so if you're looking for another Marshall after you finish suing and leaving marshmallow, you can always try there and blackpill to your heart's content

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Toasty

I thought it were a puppy. But it weren't a puppy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another one for the book. I love it when this cunt gets mad and just starts blurting out incredibly dumb stuff without even realizing how stupid she looks.

TamarYaelBatYah

Melinda Leigh Scott
kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Nice projection. My wife doesn't cheat on me and our marriage is quite intimate.

Your assertion that in order to have a healthy and functional relationship one must go on a public forum to contact their husband to notify them THEY ARE BEING SUED because they refuse to sign a birth certificate, is fucking INSANE. Holy fucking shit how do you not understand that?

You are BATSHIT and the frequent meltdowns cannot be good for the children. Numerous studies have shown that combative parents in the household stunt emotional and mental development in children.
No projection here, I've never cheated on anyone in my life. I just don't believe athiests have strong morals.

When was the last time you checked your wife's phone to see what menfolk she talks with?

I don't really care about your spastic reaction to me posting messages to Marshall on here. You're really making a mountain out of a mole hill. And hypocritical since you have condoned everything else looney written on this site.

If I put something here for Marshall, he deserved it and it needed to be put in the right spot

I don't need to be fake in front of others, I'm real. And anyways, this is Kiwi Farms, not National television

fnaarf

wrangling criminals since 1941
kiwifarms.net
No projection here, I've never cheated on anyone in my life. I just don't believe athiests have strong morals.

When was the last time you checked your wife's phone to see what menfolk she talks with?
Checking your spouse's phone behind their back is not normal. In the real world, a healthy relationship means that two people mutually trust the other not to cheat on each other, and grant each other a modicum of privacy and personal time, which includes not snooping on phones. How often have you checked Marshall's phone to see what women and men he talks to? Does he have some nice little apps by the name of Tindr and Grindr installed?